Author Topic: Montreal Pro: Milos Sarcev 3 weeks out  (Read 109392 times)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: Montreal Pro: Milos Sarcev 3 weeks out
« Reply #800 on: August 28, 2007, 12:57:51 PM »
It means what I do is train athletes. High school, College and Professional, I'm sorry, I didn't quite get what competitive sport YOU SAID you played?

i'm so happy for you. :D

now what about the other 2 points ???

The Coach

« Reply #801 on: August 28, 2007, 12:59:20 PM »
i'm so happy for you. :D

now what about the other 2 points ???

Again...what competitive sport you said you played?

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #802 on: August 28, 2007, 01:03:18 PM »
ALL GIANT SETS ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #803 on: August 28, 2007, 01:05:54 PM »
Again...what competitive sport you said you played?

and this is relevant because...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #804 on: August 28, 2007, 01:20:36 PM »
Who feels like poppin' 15IU of Humalog after reading this thread?

*raises hand*

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #805 on: August 28, 2007, 01:24:21 PM »
who feels like poppin milos after reading this thread?

*raises hand*

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: August 28, 2007, 01:25:46 PM »
who feels like poppin milos after reading this thread?

*raises hand*
why not take him up on his challenge and go out there and fight him then, tough guy?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #807 on: August 28, 2007, 01:35:10 PM »
why not take him up on his challenge and go out there and fight him then, tough guy?

try and keep up scottfatter. he's coming to me.

btw, why don't you go find another dirty window somewhere and post an upadated pic.

i want to see if there is any correlation between the rolls of fat under your arm (the only visible body part) and how many chins you've got?

more chins than a chinese phone directory.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #808 on: August 28, 2007, 01:36:18 PM »
:D Weee

The Coach

« Reply #809 on: August 28, 2007, 01:37:42 PM »
and this is relevant because...

Because you said in another post that you were not a BBr but a athlete that plays a competitve sport. I've been in the BBing industry for more than 30 years, quit training BBers in the early 90's to concentrait on training competitve athletes. I do consider myself as somewhat of an expert at training COMPETITIVE athletes and the science that goes behind such training, there is more science (albeit not an exact science) in the chemical side of BBing rather than the training side.......I concentrait more on the science of the training of competitive athletes, but knowing both gives me more of an advantage than most "trainers".

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #810 on: August 28, 2007, 01:38:31 PM »

btw, why don't you go find another dirty window somewhere and post an upadated pic.

i want to see if there is any correlation between the rolls of fat under your arm (the only visible body part) and how many chins you've got?

hahahhahaa, who are you kidding, you're not going to fight anyone, you're too scared to even post a picture. :D

The Coach

« Reply #811 on: August 28, 2007, 01:39:10 PM »

I can see you've made alot of friends on here because of your big mouth!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #812 on: August 28, 2007, 01:41:48 PM »
I can see you've made alot of friends on here because of your big mouth!
he's trying like crazy to divert attention away from Milos kicking his ass, hahahaha, he's terrified.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #813 on: August 28, 2007, 01:47:40 PM »
Because you said in another post that you were not a BBr but a athlete that plays a competitve sport. I've been in the BBing industry for more than 30 years, quit training BBers in the early 90's to concentrait on training competitve athletes. I do consider myself as somewhat of an expert at training COMPETITIVE athletes and the science that goes behind such training, there is more science (albeit not an exact science) in the chemical side of BBing rather than the training side.......I concentrait more on the science of the training of competitive athletes, but knowing both gives me more of an advantage than most "trainers".

great, so wtf has that got to do with me?

look, all i asked you was to tell me what drugs you think pro bbers were taking to get shredded in the 70s and 80s and why/how you think milos can be a cut 255 on just insulin, with no other anabolics? seeing as you are such an authority on the subject this should be a pinch so i don't get why you have such difficulty?

you do realise that if he is in this condition at 255 and 43 yrs he is actually bigger than he was during the peak of his career when he was taking steroids, igf 1, plasma expanders, synthol, gh and insulin (and there just the ones we know about), but now he apparently only requires insulin. rigggght.

The Coach

« Reply #814 on: August 28, 2007, 02:00:19 PM »
LOL, of course we didn't think you were joking. I can't remember why we didn't come, I know Lori wanted to but I think I was probably working (I do that alot) and couldn't get away. If you have another one, we'll be there.

P.S. I'm going to try to make it down on Thursday, will you be there then?

Lori just came home and reminded me my son had an out of town travelball game that weekend.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #815 on: August 28, 2007, 02:21:56 PM »
he's trying like crazy to divert attention away from Milos kicking his ass, hahahaha, he's terrified.

yeah, i'm terrified. that's why i'm still here. please don't confuse your train of thought with mine.

milos and i are pming details. so far the only stumbling block is apparently my name. this despite my making it very clear right from the begining that it wouldn't matter who i am, and milos agreed to that, remember?

i am not going to get into specific details of what was discussed between myself and milos via pm (that's why it's pm), but he knows exactly why i don't want to provide my identity (at this stage anyway).

i have ntiched the drug testing requirements, my plane and accomodation, meals, hire car, etc, etc and basically trying to set up a fight card with myself and milos as a feature event.

that's all i'm interested in. milos would kick my ass in a bbing contest, retired or not, but he knows very well that i'm more than confident on this one.

you can shout out 'tough guy' and 'cage fighter' all day long if it gets your goat, but all it shows is your lack of understanding and fear of competitive fighting. mma, boxing, muai thai, etc are the ultimate sports imo. they test you more than any other sport because so much is at stake. you have all the physical attributes + tactics + courage + pressure. where do you get those things on a bbing stage? fighting is like a movie. it has drama, violence (duh), action and even a sad ending. it's perfect. :)

i am not interested in fighting for the sake of fighting, but, like milos, i am interested in competition between 2 different sports and milos believes that he can beat me at mine so why not? i know i couldn't beat him at his so he already has me there.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #816 on: August 28, 2007, 02:30:17 PM »
yeah, i'm terrified. that's why i'm still here. please don't confuse your train of thought with mine.

milos and i are pming details. so far the only stumbling block is apparently my name. this despite my making it very clear right from the begining that it wouldn't matter who i am, and milos agreed to that, remember?

i am not going to get into specific details of what was discussed between myself and milos via pm (that's why it's pm), but he knows exactly why i don't want to provide my identity (at this stage anyway).

i have ntiched the drug testing requirements, my plane and accomodation, meals, hire car, etc, etc and basically trying to set up a fight card with myself and milos as a feature event.

that's all i'm interested in. milos would kick my ass in a bbing contest, retired or not, but he knows very well that i'm more than confident on this one.

you can shout out 'tough guy' and 'cage fighter' all day long if it gets your goat, but all it shows is your lack of understanding and fear of competitive fighting. mma, boxing, muai thai, etc are the ultimate sports imo. they test you more than any other sport because so much is at stake. you have all the physical attributes + tactics + courage + pressure. where do you get those things on a bbing stage? fighting is like a movie. it has drama, violence (duh), action and even a sad ending. it's perfect. :)

i am not interested in fighting for the sake of fighting, but, like milos, i am interested in competition between 2 different sports and milos believes that he can beat me at mine so why not? i know i couldn't beat him at his so he already has me there.

So you come on here and accuse Milos of still being on the juice.
Milos tells you he'll pass any drug test and that his current physique is the product of his giant set training and insulin.
You call bullshit and Milos agrees to take an IOC drug test.
You then say you want to fight.
Milos agrees to fight you.
Now you don't care about whether or not Milos is on the juice and the drug test is off.
Thanks a lot asshole. A lot of us are curious as to whether Milos is completely clean.
Much more so than for a fight that everyone knows will never happen.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #817 on: August 28, 2007, 02:59:00 PM »
Milos tells you he'll pass any drug test and that his current physique is the product of his giant set training and insulin.
You call bullshit and Milos agrees to take an IOC drug test.
You then say you want to fight.
Milos agrees to fight you.
Now you don't care about whether or not Milos is on the juice and the drug test is off.
Thanks a lot asshole. A lot of us are curious as to whether Milos is completely clean.
Much more so than for a fight that everyone knows will never happen.

back up a bit.

scottfatter got on here and did the usual nut riding trolling and did his usual routine, 'better watch ou milos he's a cage fighter' (he really does need to get knew material). milos then requested a fight with me before i had even responded so i took him up on his challenge.

at the end of the day i know milos will beat the test. the guy has been affiliated with balco (notorious for producing gear that passes) and, no doubt has access to even better drugs that can't be tested for. did anyone see the asian games (tested) and the bbers he brought? ::)   what it comes down to is, he would have to pay a shit load of money to get a throrough test and he's just not going to do that.

he seemed focused on the fight idea which was something that i know i can take him to task on so i focused on it too. we could still do it btw, but milos is obviously busy now so we'll get back to it later.

if we could work this out, who wouldn't be interested in it? it'd be great for bbing (multi functional athletes) and for milos. proves he backs his talk and if he wins he gets 60 grand u.s or maybe a lot more. we'll see what can be generated by other sponsors and the promoter.

if that doesn't work out, he can simply come to my gym and spar 5 x 5 or 3 x 5. makes more sense than going to a bodybuilding gym to spar and he still makes significant dollars if he wins. maybe i can get 40/50 grand to put down if milos can match it. ;D

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #818 on: August 28, 2007, 03:07:45 PM »
back up a bit.

scottfatter got on here and did the usual nut riding trolling and did his usual routine, 'better watch ou milos he's a cage fighter' (he really does need to get knew material). milos then requested a fight with me before i had even responded so i took him up on his challenge.

at the end of the day i know milos will beat the test. the guy has been affiliated with balco (notorious for producing gear that passes) and, no doubt has access to even better drugs that can't be tested for. did anyone see the asian games (tested) and the bbers he brought? ::)   what it comes down to is, he would have to pay a shit load of money to get a throrough test and he's just not going to do that.

he seemed focused on the fight idea which was something that i know i can take him to task on so i focused on it too. we could still do it btw, but milos is obviously busy now so we'll get back to it later.

if we could work this out, who wouldn't be interested in it? it'd be great for bbing (multi functional athletes) and for milos. proves he backs his talk and if he wins he gets 60 grand u.s or maybe a lot more. we'll see what can be generated by other sponsors and the promoter.

if that doesn't work out, he can simply come to my gym and spar 5 x 5 or 3 x 5. makes more sense than going to a bodybuilding gym to spar and he still makes significant dollars if he wins. maybe i can get 40/50 grand to put down if milos can match it. ;D

Dude, I'd love to see the fight, everyone here would.

These fights NEVER end up happening though.

I'd also love to see Milos pass a complete drug test in his current shape.

That seems more likely possible than the fight.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #819 on: August 28, 2007, 03:10:43 PM »

Milos is still on the juice,
but he also lies.

hope this helps

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: August 28, 2007, 03:30:34 PM »

hahahaha, you say "i'm still here" as if it takes any nuts to sit behind your keyboard and talk shit, it would be a different story if Milos was in your face.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #821 on: August 28, 2007, 06:06:08 PM »
great, so wtf has that got to do with me?

look, all i asked you was to tell me what drugs you think pro bbers were taking to get shredded in the 70s and 80s and why/how you think milos can be a cut 255 on just insulin, with no other anabolics? seeing as you are such an authority on the subject this should be a pinch so i don't get why you have such difficulty?

you do realise that if he is in this condition at 255 and 43 yrs he is actually bigger than he was during the peak of his career when he was taking steroids, igf 1, plasma expanders, synthol, gh and insulin (and there just the ones we know about), but now he apparently only requires insulin. rigggght.

We  ( I ) was taking from the 60s to mid 70s dianabol by end of 70s deca & test was added to the dibol, then in the beginning of the 80s the parabolin, vinstrol, anadrol 50, andriol, anavar etc... the the 90s GH ,IGF (IGF big disappointment) eseclin, and mid 90s the  insulin was added to the endless list of performance enhancers.

Just taking drugs will never make you shredded or big with out of the training and the nutrition program + cardio and cardio and more cardio. I did this from the 60s to 00s

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #822 on: August 28, 2007, 06:17:44 PM »
Don`t be afraid to add cardio to your precontest preparation all you need just increase you diet (food) in proportion with the calories you need to maintain your muscle mass, don`t bee surprised if you even get bigger during precontest preparation.

The Coach

« Reply #823 on: August 28, 2007, 06:18:35 PM »
We  ( I ) was taking from the 60s to mid 70s dianabol by end of 70s deca & test was added to the dibol, then in the beginning of the 80s the parabolin, vinstrol, anadrol 50, andriol, anavar etc... the the 90s GH ,IGF (IGF big disappointment) eseclin, and mid 90s the  insulin was added to the endless list of performance enhancers.

Just taking drugs will never make you shredded or big with out of the training and the nutrition program + cardio and cardio and more cardio. I did this from the 60s to 00s

I was telling Beast8692 how back in the 70's and early 80's how androgens were usually cut out 2-4 weeks before a show, of course he knows it all and said I knew nothing. I don't think he quite realizes I was doing this crap before he was even a thought in his daddys pants :-\

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #824 on: August 28, 2007, 06:20:49 PM »
another pussy that won't post his pic or name, but wants someone else to jump on a plane and fight them ::)