Author Topic: Montreal Pro: Milos Sarcev 3 weeks out  (Read 107652 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Montreal Pro: Milos Sarcev 3 weeks out
« Reply #825 on: August 28, 2007, 08:46:58 PM »
lol

you will.

you are a bber aren't you? well, imagine seeing one of your very own pro bbers fight 5 x 5 minute rounds for all he's worth. what would you pay for that?

you will see him prove everything, real world strength, stamina ;D, courage ;D, durability ;D, agility ;D, power, speed ;D and all those other things that real athletes are made of. this may just give bodybuilding the extra promotion it needs.

i can see it now, controversial pro bber, milos sarcev, kos pro fighter. wouldn't you all love to see that. getbig would be riding on that for years.
OK so you are a pro fighter, do you think it's going to be a cakewalk taking on Milos? Just curious, I do wish you guys were doing this at the Koloseum. I would enjoy meeting you and your know it all mouth. You've spouted your opinion like you are the only one in the world that knows anything, yet in another post you said you were "well book read"  ::)  maybe you should be listening to the guys with actual real life experience ( the coach, Milos).

must be a real tough guy though to be a pro fighter and challenge a bodybuilder to a fight, but won't reveal who you are. ::)

and then trying to get out of it by raising the stakes in prize money, hhmmmmm

another pussy that won't post his pic or name, but wants someone else to jump on a plane and fight them ::)
yeah, he's a real tough know it all, he's asking everyone to prove their point, but can't prove his own :-\

I hope this happens though, could be fun to watch
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #826 on: August 28, 2007, 09:21:51 PM »
back up a bit.

scottfatter got on here and did the usual nut riding trolling and did his usual routine, 'better watch ou milos he's a cage fighter' (he really does need to get knew material). milos then requested a fight with me before i had even responded so i took him up on his challenge.

at the end of the day i know milos will beat the test. the guy has been affiliated with balco (notorious for producing gear that passes) and, no doubt has access to even better drugs that can't be tested for. did anyone see the asian games (tested) and the bbers he brought? ::)   what it comes down to is, he would have to pay a shit load of money to get a throrough test and he's just not going to do that.

he seemed focused on the fight idea which was something that i know i can take him to task on so i focused on it too. we could still do it btw, but milos is obviously busy now so we'll get back to it later.

if we could work this out, who wouldn't be interested in it? it'd be great for bbing (multi functional athletes) and for milos. proves he backs his talk and if he wins he gets 60 grand u.s or maybe a lot more. we'll see what can be generated by other sponsors and the promoter.

if that doesn't work out, he can simply come to my gym and spar 5 x 5 or 3 x 5. makes more sense than going to a bodybuilding gym to spar and he still makes significant dollars if he wins. maybe i can get 40/50 grand to put down if milos can match it. ;D

I'm pretty amazed of all the crap you have wrote here. Why should milos fly to your place and fight there? Why not make it the other way? No money big mma fighter? Scared?
Its funny how you offer milos "60 US$ grands" which might be generated from "sponsors" and "the promoter", how about you offer him money coming straight from your pockets?
Oh wait, i bet you don't have that, thats why you need "sponsors" "the promoter" and milos himself. This is also why you don't wanna tell us your name, MAYBE you are so famous and SO hardcore that we will have to bow down and praise you, if you ever unveil your true identity.
I hope milos just ignore you for being dumb, maybe you just want him to go to your place so you can rob him with your "mma friends" which are probably nothing but just bums.

You are a shame for starting this, now go back to your mcdonald's pos.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #827 on: August 28, 2007, 10:15:54 PM »
lol

what am i asking here?

is it really so hard for coach to tell me what drugs he believes bbers were using 70s and 80s for the last 2 - 4 weeks to get shredded? just say the drugs coach. you are supposed to be an expert remember? your words.

...and still dying to hear how you think milos can be 255 shredded on just insulin?

even biceps has answered for him and has, in fact, described drugs that are androgenic.

do i expect milos to jump on a plane without knowing who i am?

well, why don't you all take a look back when this all started. milos agreed to fight me no matter who i was. i have given milos ALL the information he needs to make this happen, right down to his itinerary. all i need him to do is tell me when he is coming and he will find out who i am in due course. milos spouted off how he would fight me no matter who i am so what the hell gives?

scottfatter, you talking about people hiding behind computer screens is hilarious. ;D almost as funny as you talking about other people being fat. have you met pot yet?

...and yes chaos, tbh i do think it will be a cake walk fighting milos. i mean, i won't get complacent but i know exactly how it will go if/when i actually get to that point. milos outweighs my competitive weight by about 20 lbs and he is leaner at that weight than i am at 235. i am not going to tell you what/how (a good fighter never shows his hand) but all i will say on the matter is yes, i know milso is a big strong guy and he knows some stuff but i'm not going into this with my eyes shut. thanks for your concern.

believe me or not, this is what I do and i enjoy doing it, much like a tennis player enjoys playing tennis or a bber enjoys competiting in a posedown. i don't see it as the mark of a man. i have known plenty of very good fighters that have been very weak human beings. toughness is not defined by how well you fight, i'm old enough to know that and if it comes down to it, i will always call the man with the gun pointed at my head 'sir'. milos has a big mouth and this is a brilliant way to show on video and in front of an audience what happens to big egotistical bbers with big mouths. this is not about proving my manhood, it won't. i'd simply love the opportunity to do this, it would be a lot of fun. imagine how much fun milos would have if i went to his gym and trained with him, doing all the exercise the way he does them? i would be puking my guts up in about 30 minutes, wouldn't be able to walk and milos would be laughing his head off at me for thinking i could challenge him at his game.

you all may call me an asshole, but i'm not as easily seduced by what milos says without any proof.

milos and coach can't do it, so someone, ANYONE, show me:

how milos' kns products do what he claims? his 9 yr old daughter can do it apparently so why not milos?

how you can be convicted on a conspiracy charge merely by requesting info about steroids on the internet or how the other guy can convicted for simply saying he doesn't know.

why, after all the talk about how easy it was going to be, milos still can't prove his charges against chua nearly a full year later (even the ifbb gave up on him)?

show me any well versed person on insulin (i know coach has no idea) that can verify that you can sustain a cut up 255lb body like milos' on insulin alone. Disgusted? Palumbo? Chad? gh? ANYONE?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #828 on: August 28, 2007, 10:44:49 PM »
forget all the money Beast and forget all the rambling shit, ive just read through this crap and as far as im concerned the only way this should go down is you get on a plane go to his gym as previously agreed, and fight for fuck all, all this adding on shit is just a smokescreen for getting your arse out of it, your calling out a bodybuilder to fight in your domain after being both, i think its a pussy act, your a pugilist, hes a bodybuilder but hes keen to have a go, but from an exfighter bodybuilder point of view i think its weak as it ain't his game, but hes put his hand up, so do the right thing and get over there and fight him in his backyard, its your fight your the fighter, if he wanted to spank your arse in a leg workout im sure he would come to you.
Just get on with it, because from a neutral point of view it looks like your stalling, which = pussy, back it up or lose creditability on get big   

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #829 on: August 28, 2007, 10:51:49 PM »
...and yes chaos, tbh i do think it will be a cake walk fighting milos. i mean, i won't get complacent but i know exactly how it will go if/when i actually get to that point. milos outweighs my competitive weight by about 20 lbs and he is leaner at that weight than i am at 235. i am not going to tell you what/how (a good fighter never shows his hand) but all i will say on the matter is yes, i know milso is a big strong guy and he knows some stuff but i'm not going into this with my eyes shut. thanks for your concern.

how you can be convicted on a conspiracy charge merely by requesting info about steroids on the internet or how the other guy can convicted for simply saying he doesn't know.

why, after all the talk about how easy it was going to be, milos still can't prove his charges against chua nearly a full year later (even the ifbb gave up on him)?

show me any well versed person on insulin (i know coach has no idea) that can verify that you can sustain a cut up 255lb body like milos' on insulin alone. Disgusted? Palumbo? Chad? gh? ANYONE?

first off, I have no concern for you, I do think you are taking it lightly, I guess we'll see what happens.

Secondly, from what I remember he was never "convicted", he had a plea, never went to trial, from what I remember. May not be accurate, but close.

Third, my issue comes up when you come here telling everyone else to prove he can do this or that, when you haven't posted anything to prove otherwise. Just your word, saying he can't be this big without AAS, says you, prove it. Thats all you're asking of other people, now I'm asking it of you, prove he can't maintain 255lbs on insulin and diet alone.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #830 on: August 28, 2007, 10:56:39 PM »
forget all the money Beast and forget all the rambling shit, ive just read through this crap and as far as im concerned the only way this should go down is you get on a plane go to his gym as previously agreed, and fight for fuck all, all this adding on shit is just a smokescreen for getting your arse out of it, your calling out a bodybuilder to fight in your domain after being both, i think its a pussy act, your a pugilist, hes a bodybuilder but hes keen to have a go, but from an exfighter bodybuilder point of view i think its weak as it ain't his game, but hes put his hand up, so do the right thing and get over there and fight him in his backyard, its your fight your the fighter, if he wanted to spank your arse in a leg workout im sure he would come to you.
Just get on with it, because from a neutral point of view it looks like your stalling, which = pussy, back it up or lose creditability on get big   

again, this is not about ME calling milos out (to fight). milos called me out.

i simply obliged and he PROMISED to meet me on my terms. milos was the first to say he would come to me. the guy would be more out of pocket with the original plan of paying for my return tickets (manager aswell), accomodation, meals, stringent drug testing (much dollars there).

this is not about me just starting some shit on a message board, milos CALLED ME OUT. fighting was the last thing i wanted to do with anyone here, but scottfatter threw a bait out to milos and, as usual, milos swallowed the whole fucking rig.

if i challenged milos, FUCK YEAH, the onus would be upon ME to go looking for him, but it didn't go down like that.

The Coach

« Reply #831 on: August 28, 2007, 11:13:30 PM »
again, this is not about ME calling milos out (to fight). milos called me out.

i simply obliged and he PROMISED to meet me on my terms. milos was the first to say he would come to me. the guys would be more out of pocket with the original plan of paying for my return tickets (manager aswell), accomodation, meals, stringent drug testing (much dollars there).

this is not about me just starting some shit on a message board, milos CALLED ME OUT. fighting was the last thing i wanted to do with anyone here, but scottfatter through a bait out to milos and, as usual, milos swallowed the whole fucking rig.

if i challenged milos, FUCK YEAH, the onus would be upon ME to go looking for him, but it didn't go down like that.

You won't post a pic, yet you call out everyone else. You say you'll fight Milos, yet in a PM you tell him you can't give your real name..........MMMmmmmmm!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #832 on: August 28, 2007, 11:22:57 PM »
first off, I have no concern for you, I do think you are taking it lightly, I guess we'll see what happens.

Secondly, from what I remember he was never "convicted", he had a plea, never went to trial, from what I remember. May not be accurate, but close.

Third, my issue comes up when you come here telling everyone else to prove he can do this or that, when you haven't posted anything to prove otherwise. Just your word, saying he can't be this big without AAS, says you, prove it. Thats all you're asking of other people, now I'm asking it of you, prove he can't maintain 255lbs on insulin and diet alone.

he pled guilty and thus was convicted of the crime. the conviction will forever stand against his name.

where am i coming from? i am an anonymous message board user that is calling bs on milos slin only. why, because i can see androgenic sides in the colour of his skin and muscle hardness and i know, as anabolic as insulin is, it doesn not cause this w/o androgenic anabolic steroids bheing administered also. i know this from anecdotal evidence of what of seen of athletes that use these drugs and common sense. if insulin only could give you development like this, all the other bbing drugs would become obsolete and women bbers would not have to worry about hair on their backs, a baritone voice or a penoris anymore.

however, you know what? you're right, i don't have evidence so i concede that point to milos. as i will concede to jay if he ever comes here and says he no longer takes gear, priest on the 200mgs of deca per week, buff goddess is just a really big natural girl and gustavo on whatever he's saying lately.

coach, you are right. you are an expert on bodybuilding! why? because you say you are and that is good enough for me. :D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #833 on: August 28, 2007, 11:35:44 PM »
You won't post a pic, yet you call out everyone else. You say you'll fight Milos, yet in a PM you tell him you can't give your real name..........MMMmmmmmm!!

yes and i told him the reaon why. btw, i respect milos for not revealing that or any other details i told him via pm and i will also respect milos' wishes on that.

pm is pm for a reason.

coach, you and milos are happy to reveal your identity. i respect you both for that, but i never came to this board with that intention and i'm not about to do it now just because of a pissy internet debate.

my name really is NOT a deal breaker. what if i said my name was fred bloggs, would that verify anything? of course not. milos agreed to fight me no matter who i was. that condition was agreed to by both of us right from the start.

his part of the bargain is dead easy and much much cheaper. all he has to do now is pay for his flight over here. everything else will be done for him.

i will concede the drug test because it would just be an expensive waste of time anyway (on his part). milos knows very well how to beat the most stringent of current tests, i'm sure. look at his guy that passed the asia games? disclaimer: i don't know anything for fact here. i am giving an uneducated oipinion and, for all i know, marcus ruhl just uses celltech.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #834 on: August 29, 2007, 02:46:32 AM »

hold on a sec, just exactly...who really gives a fuck ?
Well..mate... I give.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #835 on: August 29, 2007, 03:03:50 AM »
Milos I repeat will you have a booth at the Arnold Classic and will you have product for sale?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #836 on: August 29, 2007, 03:16:14 AM »
yes and i told him the reaon why. btw, i respect milos for not revealing that or any other details i told him via pm and i will also respect milos' wishes on that.

pm is pm for a reason.

coach, you and milos are happy to reveal your identity. i respect you both for that, but i never came to this board with that intention and i'm not about to do it now just because of a pissy internet debate.

my name really is NOT a deal breaker. what if i said my name was fred bloggs, would that verify anything? of course not. milos agreed to fight me no matter who i was. that condition was agreed to by both of us right from the start.

his part of the bargain is dead easy and much much cheaper. all he has to do now is pay for his flight over here. everything else will be done for him.

i will concede the drug test because it would just be an expensive waste of time anyway (on his part). milos knows very well how to beat the most stringent of current tests, i'm sure. look at his guy that passed the asia games? disclaimer: i don't know anything for fact here. i am giving an uneducated oipinion and, for all i know, marcus ruhl just uses celltech.
Lol, 'Beast8692' is wriggling and twisting and will do anything to avoid the wrath of Milos. Maybe his mother should make him a nice cup of warm milk. Ah, what the hell - a couple of cookies as well.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #837 on: August 29, 2007, 05:17:22 AM »
LOL "beast" you are a shame.

Following your logic, will you just "pay tickets" to Chile, to fight me here for us$100,000 ? Dont worry, i dont wanna tell you who i am but all you have to do is to pay the tickets, rest will be done for you.

I bet you are posting on getbig from your mcdonald's pos.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #838 on: August 29, 2007, 05:25:45 AM »
Sadly the show ip link isnt working unless you are a moderator, else it would be so easy for me to track you down & phone you, BEAST OF THE INTERNET lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #839 on: August 29, 2007, 05:49:29 AM »
Here's a video of me doing MMA training:

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: August 29, 2007, 06:06:51 AM »
another pussy that won't post his pic or name, but wants someone else to jump on a plane and fight them ::)
you better watch out though SS, he is a "beast" and he is 225 pounds at 1 percent bodyfat and will fly anywhere in the world to fight anyone, aren't you absolutely terrified? ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #841 on: August 29, 2007, 07:36:23 AM »
LOL "beast" you are a shame.

Following your logic, will you just "pay tickets" to Chile, to fight me here for us$100,000 ? Dont worry, i dont wanna tell you who i am but all you have to do is to pay the tickets, rest will be done for you.

I bet you are posting on getbig from your mcdonald's pos.

well

if i challenged you, without any talk of a fight from you, to a fight in your own back yard and agreed to fight you regardless of who you were then, yes, i would have to do that now wouldn't i? :-\

btw, ring me any time you want. i'm just a phone call away...lol. ;D i'm here for ya baby! :D :-*

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #842 on: August 29, 2007, 07:42:54 AM »
you better watch out though SS, he is a "beast" and he is 225 pounds at 1 percent bodyfat and will fly anywhere in the world to fight anyone, aren't you absolutely terrified? ::)

hahaha

keep trying scottfatter. you're the real champ here. :) we're all so proud of you. got any more not-pics of your herculean physique? ;D

seriously though scott, i totally agree with your stance of covering up as much of your body and face that you possibly can. you are one ugly mofo and it's in the interest of nature that you stay hidden in your mom's basement and only step out to take pics during the eclipse when no one can see you. ;)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: August 29, 2007, 07:45:00 AM »
well

if i challenged you, without any talk of a fight from you, to a fight in your own back yard and agreed to fight you regardless of who you were then, yes, i would have to do that now wouldn't i? :-\

Wooohooo a fight!

BEAST ----> <---- BENZ
:D Weee

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #844 on: August 29, 2007, 08:01:06 AM »
hahaha

keep trying scottfatter. you're the real champ here. :) we're all so proud of you. got any more not-pics of your herculean physique? ;D

seriously though scott, i totally agree with your stance of covering up as much of your body and face that you possibly can. you are one ugly mofo and it's in the interest of nature that you stay hidden in your mom's basement and only step out to take pics during the eclipse when no one can see you. ;)
hahahahhahaa, i'm trying to get as handsome huge and ripped as you "beast".....................oh wait a minute you're too scared to post a picture but i'll take your word on the fact that you're a 225 pound at 1 percent bodyfat ripped badass cage fighter with a 562-0 record, hahahahaha. :D

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #845 on: August 29, 2007, 08:41:22 AM »
You're 40+ years old.  Give your nuts a rest from the sauce.  20+ years of drug abuse, wtf is wrong with people.
lmao ;)

Probably doesn't want to end up looking like a piece of shit like you. :D

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #846 on: August 29, 2007, 08:47:16 AM »

i have ntiched the drug testing requirements, my plane and accomodation, meals, hire car, etc, etc and basically trying to set up a fight card with myself and milos as a feature event.

[/quote]

All DRUGS! :(

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #847 on: August 29, 2007, 08:51:30 AM »
hahahahhahaa, i'm trying to get as handsome huge and ripped as you "beast".....................oh wait a minute you're too scared to post a picture but i'll take your word on the fact that you're a 225 pound at 1 percent bodyfat ripped badass cage fighter with a 562-0 record, hahahahaha. :D

that 'isnt a bodybuilder' posting ona  bodybuilder board....

that one threw me off...
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: August 29, 2007, 11:32:11 AM »
well

btw, ring me any time you want. i'm just a phone call away...lol. ;D i'm here for ya baby! :D :-*

What would be the point of challenging me? I take any challenge as long as you come to chile, you know, there are NO rules here. Oh wait, maybe you are scared after reading that, nevermind.

Good luck with "the promoter" haha, biggest joke ever.

ps: go back to your mcdonald's pos

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #849 on: August 29, 2007, 12:34:35 PM »
What would be the point of challenging me? I take any challenge as long as you come to chile, you know, there are NO rules here. Oh wait, maybe you are scared after reading that, nevermind.

Good luck with "the promoter" haha, biggest joke ever.

ps: go back to your mcdonald's pos

lol

you don't get my point do you?

...and you're calling me a pos. ;D