Author Topic: Montreal Pro: Milos Sarcev 3 weeks out  (Read 107345 times)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Re: Montreal Pro: Milos Sarcev 3 weeks out
« Reply #375 on: August 22, 2007, 10:44:56 AM »
Milos most people would agree that the late 90's was the demise of the current state of bodybuilding, you should consider yourself lucky, you still have much of the look you had from then only improved upon.

Stavios

« Reply #376 on: August 22, 2007, 10:48:45 AM »
greatest physique ever  8)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #377 on: August 22, 2007, 10:51:04 AM »
Your arms are huge there Milos.

You think so?

Japanese mad (fat, ugly, stupid...and what else have we established so far about our dear fatso Kyomu?) thinks I had THIN arms?

He wanted to see my THIN ARMS...and I showed him...

After all he was patiently waiting eating a donought or two (maybe 10? - but who cares..).

Anyway - you think my arms are huge?

Can you please tell this to fatso...I mean lardass...what's his name? Kyomu...

He seems to have a problem believing when I tell him something...as now - I really have to go...Ops - I am late (again). :-\

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #378 on: August 22, 2007, 11:10:38 AM »
You think so?

Japanese mad (fat, ugly, stupid...and what else have we established so far about our dear fatso Kyomu?) thinks I had THIN arms?

He wanted to see my THIN ARMS...and I showed him...

After all he was patiently waiting eating a donought or two (maybe 10? - but who cares..).

Anyway - you think my arms are huge?

Can you please tell this to fatso...I mean lardass...what's his name? Kyomu...

He seems to have a problem believing when I tell him something...as now - I really have to go...Ops - I am late (again). :-\

MILOS!! let it go! this thread has been going on forever.
KOMYU or whatever his name is, let him be, you're like one of the most recognized faces in PRO BODYBUILDING, forget that loser, stop wasting your time!

give us some updates on your guys instead....
Steve
Johnnie..
Hide...
it's just about 3 weeks out from MTL now, should be interesting.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #379 on: August 22, 2007, 11:16:54 AM »
Milos in 1999 = Synthol Bis
The Number 2 in Scranton

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #380 on: August 22, 2007, 11:17:55 AM »
Komyou get ur self burned and get ur mom and dad somethin they can really be proud of ,u aint good as a bodybuilder so quit it and let it be,,,
u need to understand the fact that no matter how hard u try u can never beat Milos on stage (yes thats a fact)point blank...

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #381 on: August 22, 2007, 11:34:07 AM »
Milos loves to hear himself talk and so long as he has a forum he will make his voice heard.  
And god forbid if any person say Milos is wrong......he will just fight you until the end of day.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #382 on: August 22, 2007, 11:57:01 AM »
Milos loves to hear himself talk and so long as he has a forum he will make his voice heard.  
And god forbid if any person say Milos is wrong......he will just fight you until the end of day.

The Number 2 in Scranton

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #383 on: August 22, 2007, 12:09:45 PM »
This is good comedy, would be a good idea to for a BB reality show.
BTW I think Kyomu is Mohamed Mustafa.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #384 on: August 22, 2007, 12:20:54 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOM!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #385 on: August 22, 2007, 12:31:09 PM »
What? Please tell me that's shopped. Please.
a

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #386 on: August 22, 2007, 01:02:46 PM »
What? Please tell me that's shopped. Please.
No. Milos has an eye for sculpting a beautiful and symmetrical physique (by all means necessary).

Dave Czech

• Getbig III
« Reply #387 on: August 22, 2007, 01:09:06 PM »
Milos in 1999 = Synthol Bis
in years 1999 was milos  best

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #388 on: August 22, 2007, 01:11:33 PM »
No  , many times Milos should finish higher in the BB contest, the last time Milos entered  the Russian Grand Pre he was called out for the 3 or 4 place and he anded up finishing I think 8 th ,thanks to Wayne D.

The Coach

Re: Milos 3 weeks out of the Montreal Pro !!
« Reply #389 on: August 22, 2007, 04:11:37 PM »
Really?

What would you think IF I told you - I only use insulin?

I would absolutely believe it. This is why I have to laugh at people who think that most of these pro's are on a ton of shit, when it's quite the opposite. I just don't like the look it gives when combined with GH and other androgens and anabolics.

The Coach

« Reply #390 on: August 22, 2007, 04:21:25 PM »
Yes "The Coach"...as I told you on the phone - it would take me 30 minutes to make you a believer...but than again - I am expensive...and many might never find out...

When we talked last week, I was leaving on vacation, I'm back now, lets set it up.

The Coach

« Reply #391 on: August 22, 2007, 04:33:50 PM »
gotta give props to the coach tho, he isn't affraid to speak his mind and tell what he thinks of Milos methode to his face without hiding behind a screen name

I've been at this for along time and have nothing to hide I've been taught by the best and continue to work with the best and I learn everyday, anyone who thinks they know it all ("Beast 8692" and "VanBilderass") don't!! The people who talk shit yet continue to hide themselves on a gossip board and google anre the ones who have something to hide....not me. I have plenty of happy clients and athletes (high school, college and professional) that are extremly happy with where they came from and where they are now. I have several that have been chosen and will be preparing for the NFL combine in INDY this May, they started with me when they were in high school....thats something to be proud of!

BTW, "Beast" it was 181lbs and even though I don't bench press anymore, I still can put up the 140's for a good 8-10 reps, if you don't believe that, your invited to train with me anytime!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #392 on: August 22, 2007, 04:35:00 PM »
I would absolutely believe it. This is why I have to laugh at people who think that most of these pro's are on a ton of shit, when it's quite the opposite. I just don't like the look it gives when combined with GH and other androgens and anabolics.
Oh, so now insulin is only detrimental when combined with GH and androgens? Insulin-only cycle is a good idea?

And aren't you one of those guys who constantly complain about the abusive levels of hormones employed today? I have seen you say that the pros use massive doses of steroids today, unlike when you were competing, when the pros actually relied on training instead of drugs LOL.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #393 on: August 22, 2007, 04:37:56 PM »
I've been at this for along time and have nothing to hide I've been taught by the best and continue to work with the best and I learn everyday, anyone who thinks they know it all ("Beast 8692" and "VanBilderass") don't!! The people who talk shit yet continue to hide themselves on a gossip board and google anre the ones who have something to hide....not me. I have plenty of happy clients and athletes (high school, college and professional) that are extremly happy with where they came from and where they are now. I have several that have been chosen and will be preparing for the NFL combine in INDY this May, they started with me when they were in high school....thats something to be proud of!
I will be the first to say I know very very little in the big scheme of things. You are the one who acts like you know it all - this attitude shines through all your posts. If you have a lot of knowledge you should share it, instead of just flaming others who try to start a discussion.

I'm always willing to learn. Haven't seen much info from you though. Just grandstanding.

The Coach

« Reply #394 on: August 22, 2007, 04:38:14 PM »
Oh, so now insulin is only detrimental when combined with GH and androgens? Insulin-only cycle is a good idea?

And aren't you one of those guys who constantly complain about the abusive levels of hormones employed today? I have seen you say that the pros use massive doses of steroids today, unlike when you were competing, when the pros actually relied on training instead of drugs LOL.

Can't read can you?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #395 on: August 22, 2007, 04:39:44 PM »
say what you say about milos,,he looked better than 99% of guys now days,,flawlwss physiqe done with less than flawless genetics,,i swear if milos from 90s came on stage now days hed be top 6 o,,age is the only problem,,cant bring time back

fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: August 22, 2007, 04:40:58 PM »
say what you say about milos,,he looked better than 99% of guys now days,,flawlwss physiqe done with less than flawless genetics,,i swear if milos from 90s came on stage now days hed be top 6 o,,age is the only problem,,cant bring time back

i agree, awesome physique.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #397 on: August 22, 2007, 04:44:11 PM »
Coach, I'm calling BS.

1. NO ONE has been chosen for the 2008 NFL Combine yet.
2. The NFL Combine takes place in February, not May.
3. Claiming to prepare college athletes for the Combine when reality shows that 99/100 college players won't be invited is a commonly known SCAM in the NFL business.
4. But hey, you got INDY right. Steak & Shake, baby!
BigNationRadio.com

The Coach

« Reply #398 on: August 22, 2007, 04:44:57 PM »
I will be the first to say I know very very little in the big scheme of things. You are the one who acts like you know it all - this attitude shines through all your posts. If you have a lot of knowledge you should share it, instead of just flaming others who try to start a discussion.

I'm always willing to learn. Haven't seen much info from you though. Just grandstanding.

No dude, calling someone out who answers a question then makes a big thing out of it IS grandstanding on your part and I refuse to argue back and forth with this bullshit, I have shared my knowledge PLENTY of times on here, it's up to you on wether you want to take that advise or not, it's not my problem on wether you believe it or not, someone asked a question, I answered, how in the hell is that grandstanding?

Now excuse me, I have clients!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #399 on: August 22, 2007, 04:45:49 PM »
When we talked last week, I was leaving on vacation, I'm back now, lets set it up.
Give it a couple days...I'm still coughing up a lung here...*sick*