Author Topic: Montreal Pro: Milos Sarcev 3 weeks out  (Read 108616 times)

Mons Venus

Re: Milos 3 weeks out of the Montreal Pro !!
« Reply #600 on: August 26, 2007, 12:43:08 PM »
better than being an ironing board without abs :-\

BOTH ARVILLA AND MILOS HAVE TINY, TINY, DI*KS.  :'( :'( :'(

The Coach

Re: Montreal Pro: Milos Sarcev 3 weeks out
« Reply #601 on: August 26, 2007, 01:36:36 PM »
No question about that Insulin works, the problem is the expansion of the stomach, would be nice if on of this BB nutrition manufacturing company's would put up $$$$$$$ to conduct a controlled studie on bb-ers and use of Insulin. 

This is one part of a case study that I posted awhile ago and refer back to every so often.........

Polypharmacy

Drug use by AAS users is not limited to anabolic steroids. More than 95% of AAS users admit to taking a mix of muscle-shaping drugs and accessory medications ( Table 7 ) in addition to "stacking" different types of steroids. Accessory drugs are used for a variety of reasons, such as adjuvant anabolic effects, stimulants, fat loss, and medications to combat the side effects of AAS.

Compared with previous surveys, the proportion of AAS users taking GH and insulin as adjuvant anabolic agents has increased. In a 1997 survey, 12% of steroid users reported using GH, and 2% had used insulin.[9] A striking observation from the current study is that 25% of the steroid users admit to the unsupervised use of both GH and insulin. The anabolic effects of GH on target tissues are not direct, but are the result of increased production of IGF-1 in the liver and peripheral tissues.[25] Nearly 10% of AAS users surveyed report using recombinant injectable IGF-1 preparations in their anabolic arsenal. The prevalence of IGF-1 use has not been previously documented among AAS users. In addition to the effects mediated by IGF-1, GH is a powerful stimulant of lipolysis in central and peripheral adipose cells.[12] Whereas the true effectiveness of GH as a potent anabolic substance remains in question, powerful nutrient-partitioning and fat-loss properties have been documented.[25] Long-term GH administration in normal individuals may lead to cardiac instability, hypertension, development of insulin resistance, and possibly type 2 diabetes.[25]

Unsupervised insulin regimens reported by AAS users in this study typically consisted of a fast-acting insulin (Humulin R, Humalog) formulation self-administered after a postworkout meal. Some users report using a glucometer to minimize their risk of unwanted hypoglycemic events. The anabolic effect of insulin is manifest by an artificially induced hyperinsulinemic state that increases amino acid transport into muscles inhibiting protein breakdown and stimulating overall bulk protein synthesis when in the presence of concomitant hyperaminoacidemia.[2]

The reported use of thermogenic stimulants like ephedrine, caffeine, and clenbuterol is similar to that found by a previous survey;[9] however, the use of thyroid medications to aid in fat loss has risen from 2% to more than 45%. The use of yohimbine and dinitrophenol (DNP) has not previously been documented in AAS users. Yohimbine is an α2-adrenergic receptor blocker that indirectly increases epinephrine and norepinephrine levels and functions as a fat-loss agent. DNP is a powerful uncoupling agent of oxidative metabolism that functions by inhibiting the oxidative production of adenosine triphosphate, causing a substantial increase in metabolic activity and heat production. This drastic increase in metabolic activity and heat production has led to hyperthermia and death with overdose of DNP.[18]

Accessory medications are also taken to alleviate AAS-induced side effects. Almost 100% of AAS users in our study complained of one or more side effects, and more than 95% reported taking medications to treat these effects. More than half of the participants noted taking clomiphene, antiaromatases, and tamoxifen, with nearly 40% using human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). Clomiphene and HCG are commonly used to reverse the endogenous testosterone suppression experienced by users, in an effort to "kick start" natural hormone production at the end of a steroid cycle and reverse testicular atrophy. Tamoxifen and antiaromatase medications block or alleviate the symptoms of gynecomastia that result from the aromatization of testosterone to estrogen. Antiaromatases are also used to alleviate the inevitable fluid retention of heavy androgen use.

It is noteworthy that some of these "accessory" drugs are potentially much more dangerous than AAS. The unsupervised use of insulin, diuretics, stimulants, and thyroxine can precipitate a number of medical emergencies.[8] Little if any information exists with regards to the myriad of possible interactions and increased health risks of these polypharmaceutical practices. During the evaluation of a known or suspected steroid user, it is of paramount importance that the physician take a detailed drug history, keeping in mind the widespread use of these accessory medications.

Health Issues
Despite evidence that AAS users are taking increasing health risks with respect to drug megadoses, accessory medications, unsafe injection practices, and illicit drug sources, 6 out of 10 (61.4%) of steroid users surveyed indicated that they were concerned about the potential health ill effects of their AAS use. Although this may seem somewhat contradictory, it is supported by the observation that a similar proportion (64.4%) of steroid users undergo routine health checks and/or laboratory screenings. Only 37% of those surveyed, however, report discussing their AAS use with a physician. This barrier to communication between AAS users and their physicians may exist for several reasons, such as fear of legal consequences, the stigma of illegal drug use, and a perceived lack of physician knowledge regarding AAS. Nevertheless, more than 90% of steroid users surveyed noted that they would prefer to use AAS legally and under the supervision of a knowledgeable physician. It is possible that medically supervised AAS use could deter some of the emerging dangerous trends of unsupervised AAS use and possibly decrease the likelihood of preventable health complications.

The Coach

« Reply #602 on: August 26, 2007, 01:55:32 PM »
i don't know much, but i know enough to know that you're full of shit.

1. all the anabolics i listed were used 70's and 80's to get shredded and ALL are androgenic.

At least three of the drugs you mention as ALL androngenic are in fact more ANABOLIC than ANDROGENIC and without going into a 14 page detail of each drug profile, lets just make it quick and say it was MUCH more desirable to use for example ANAVAR or maybe MAXIBOLIN for pre-contest prep as opposed to dbol or anadrol.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #603 on: August 26, 2007, 02:13:18 PM »
At least three of the drugs you mention as ALL androngenic are in fact more ANABOLIC than ANDROGENIC and without going into a 14 page detail of each drug profile, lets just make it quick and say it was MUCH more desirable to use for example ANAVAR or maybe MAXIBOLIN for pre-contest prep as opposed to dbol or anadrol.

my point was that, no, it wasn't standard practise to stop all androgens to get shredded.

the fact is that the drugs i mentioned are anabolic AND adrogenic.

still, none of what you copied explains any understanding of insulin and why you believe that's the sole drug in milos' stack these days.

just man up and say that you were being a cheerleader for milos.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #604 on: August 26, 2007, 02:23:55 PM »
I have seen dozens of competitors use insulin, usually 10-20IU post workout (Humalog mostly), and I have never seen it do much. Usually the guys couldn't really tell if it was doing anything. Anyone see the magic 30-40 pound muscle increase, which Milos talks about, with their own eyes? What were they taking along side the insulin?

The Coach

« Reply #605 on: August 26, 2007, 02:32:35 PM »
my point was that, no, it wasn't standard practise to stop all androgens to get shredded.

the fact is that the drugs i mentioned are anabolic AND adrogenic.

still, none of what you copied explains any understanding of insulin and why you believe that's the sole drug in milos' stack these days.

just man up and say that you were being a cheerleader for milos.

1. Yes it was, maybe not for all but for most it was, simply because of the water retention the androgens would cause during the carb load phase during the last week before a show.

2. Insulin being a powerful anabolic should be enough to convince you, now, I'm not quite sure what Milos weighs, but I can all but assure you that he's nowhere as big as he was or as big as you think he might be, my guess is somewhere around 235-240, I could be wrong.

3. Look at my past posts, I blast him all over the place for introducing insulin into the industry and all but ruined the industry. My feeling on that is the quality of physiques has taken a turn for the worse with the bloated guts, lack of symmerty and lack of conditioning and not being as shredded as people once were, but on that note, he's been upfront and I don't believe he's lied. I'm going to give credit when credit is due but I'm not afraid to speak my mind when I disagree with someone no matter who it is.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #606 on: August 26, 2007, 02:36:53 PM »

3. Look at my past posts, I blast him all over the place for introducing insulin into the industry and all but ruined the industry. My feeling on that is the quality of physiques has taken a turn for the worse with the bloated guts, lack of symmerty and lack of conditioning and not being as shredded as people once were, but on that note, he's been upfront and I don't believe he's lied. I'm going to give credit when credit is due but I'm not afraid to speak my mind when I disagree with someone no matter who it is.

You are probably right but how come Milos himself is so ripped then? The chest is crazy shredded in these pics. How come his stomach was never distended? What do you think?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #607 on: August 26, 2007, 02:37:31 PM »
#2 I would guess Milos' weight around 260 or so  ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #608 on: August 26, 2007, 02:41:37 PM »
#2 I would guess Milos' weight around 260 or so  ;)
no way dude, 240's prolly, unless uve seen him in person lately.
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: August 26, 2007, 02:46:08 PM »
no way dude, 240's prolly, unless uve seen him in person lately.
4 days a week :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #610 on: August 26, 2007, 02:47:38 PM »
4 days a week :-*
260's is fvckin huge, how tall is he? Do you say that sarcastically anyway (that he 'looks 260'?)
follow the arrows

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #611 on: August 26, 2007, 02:49:02 PM »
I have seen dozens of competitors use insulin, usually 10-20IU post workout (Humalog mostly), and I have never seen it do much. Usually the guys couldn't really tell if it was doing anything. Anyone see the magic 30-40 pound muscle increase, which Milos talks about, with their own eyes? What were they taking along side the insulin?
it takes more than that spread out the day dangerous amounts

Nasser is the most famous example, he gained a lot of mass of humulin and was rumored to use 100 ius a day.
Jay and Ronnie are huge insulin users too over 40 iu;s a day they take it with meals the PWO is BS some of the heavy guys take it with every meal when bulking

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: August 26, 2007, 02:50:25 PM »
260's is fvckin huge, how tall is he? Do you say that sarcastically anyway (that he 'looks 260'?)
I think he's about 5'10"+ maybe a bit taller and no sarcasm is involved, the guy is huge and in great condition 24/7/365, all the time. His workouts are intense, and he obviously knows about nutrition/recovery. He may only be in the 250's but no way is he 235-240.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #613 on: August 26, 2007, 02:57:08 PM »
it takes more than that spread out the day dangerous amounts

Nasser is the most famous example, he gained a lot of mass of humulin and was rumored to use 100 ius a day.
Jay and Ronnie are huge insulin users too over 40 iu;s a day they take it with meals the PWO is BS some of the heavy guys take it with every meal when bulking
Yeah, but I'm sure Milos will say he would never use or recommend more than 40IU of Humalog split over two daily workouts.

I remember when Chad said insulin was only used one or two days per week, at 6 IU 3x per day on those days. I can't see it doing much at those doses. You get a higher insulin surge by eating a candy bar.

Disgusted and Dante have said some pros much higher doses so....

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #614 on: August 26, 2007, 03:06:46 PM »
I think he's about 5'10"+ maybe a bit taller and no sarcasm is involved, the guy is huge and in great condition 24/7/365, all the time. His workouts are intense, and he obviously knows about nutrition/recovery. He may only be in the 250's but no way is he 235-240.

5'11" and 255lbs [+/- 5 lbs]

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: August 26, 2007, 03:17:12 PM »
milos you are one of the best bodies ever in the ifbb !
there is a guy in my gym who says he is your cousin ..........in new york his name is john
do u know him ...... ::)

Let's see...there are at least 2 (maybe 3? ::)) John's in New York...Oh, yeah - my cousin John...(typical Yugoslavian name...).

Please send my best to him and ask him if his mother was first or second neighboor to my grandparents....or they maybe traveled together by train once?

If my count is right - John is about my 78th cousin I never had...

For some reason just about every Yugoslavian guy who trains in the gyms here in US claims that we are related...
I just hope my "ex-husband" will not surface any day now...somewhere in Philadelphia...or Omaha (by that Oceanfront property I am buying from Squad)...

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #616 on: August 26, 2007, 03:23:17 PM »
Let's see...there are at least 2 (maybe 3? ::)) John's in New York...Oh, yeah - my cousin John...(typical Yugoslavian name...).

Please send my best to him and ask him if his mother was first or second neighboor to my grandparents....or they maybe traveled together by train once?

If my count is right - John is about my 78th cousin I never had...

For some reason just about every Yugoslavian guy who trains in the gyms here in US claims that we are related...
I just hope my "ex-husband" will not surface any day now...somewhere in Philadelphia...or Omaha (by that Oceanfront property I am buying from Squad)...
I've met a lot of "Mike"'s from Yugoslavia, and a couple "Bob"'s...some "George"'s from Turkey too.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: August 26, 2007, 03:28:09 PM »

Unsupervised insulin regimens reported by AAS users in this study typically consisted of a fast-acting insulin (Humulin R, Humalog) formulation self-administered after a postworkout meal. Some users report using a glucometer to minimize their risk of unwanted hypoglycemic events. The anabolic effect of insulin is manifest by an artificially induced hyperinsulinemic state that increases amino acid transport into muscles inhibiting protein breakdown and stimulating overall bulk protein synthesis when in the presence of concomitant hyperaminoacidemia.[2]

;)

One of the snake oil concepts ;)

Hyperaminoacidemia (and not just ANY hyperaminoacidemia but carefully chosen one) and hyperinsulinemia caused by specific hyperglycemia during weight resistance training induced hyperemia IS HOW MY "SNAKE OIL" WORKS...

100% NATURAL AND 1 MILLION % EFFECTIVE...for those who believe in snakes, oils...or at least common sense and OK - "THE MIND"!

;)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #618 on: August 26, 2007, 03:32:22 PM »
milos why werent you ever deported after your drug conviction ???

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: August 26, 2007, 03:36:59 PM »
milos why werent you ever deported after your drug conviction ???
don't think he was ever convicted of anything ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #620 on: August 26, 2007, 03:39:06 PM »
don't think he was ever convicted of anything ;)
:o charges must have been dropped

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #621 on: August 26, 2007, 03:40:23 PM »
This is an international thing. Yugoslavians call all their good friends cousins. Took me a while to figure out it wasn't the same type of "cousin" (I know some Serbs).

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: August 26, 2007, 03:40:32 PM »
:o charges must have been dropped
plea to conspiracy, I believe. Not sure of any punishment/fines :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: August 26, 2007, 03:54:27 PM »
plea to conspiracy, I believe. Not sure of any punishment/fines :-\

I said many times...but AS IT MATTERS TO ME GREATLY - I will mention it again:

I was charged for: CONSPIRACY TO POSSES ANABOLIC STEROIDS FOR PERSONAL USE...

Why?

After feds searched my house (due to SOMEONE who had SOMETHING to say ::)) - and NOTHING was found - I was not charged with NOTHING...as obviously feds didn't find ANY steroids...thus - no POSSESION CHARGES.

However, agents took 3 of my personal computers and laptops and IN ONE SINGLE E-MAIL they found something they could use to make the case!

They found A SINGLE EMAIL where I asked someone IF he knows where I could get 2 products of choice (W and P) for my upcoming NOC 2003 preparation!

Person I was asking DIDN'T KNOW...but FACT THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND WAS ASKING HIM - was ENOUGH for both of us to be charged for CONSPIRACY TO POSSES FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!

Nothing was ever found...nothing was confirmed, researched...etc - simple fact that I was LOOKING FOR something that I shouldn't have was obviously PUNISHABLE BY LAW!

That was my ENTIRE GUILT!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #624 on: August 26, 2007, 04:00:20 PM »
Chaos do you find Milos attractive?