Author Topic: Test E Q  (Read 1287 times)

jakecody

• Getbig II
Test E Q
« on: August 20, 2007, 02:53:05 PM »
36 yo, trained for 20 yrs, planning my first hardcore cycle.  After 4 months of research i understand that 500 mg/week for 10 weeks of Test e is the way to way to go along with HCG 350 e5d and Nolva 20/day to avoid sides.  My pct is set up as well.  My problem is I would hate to give up definition to water retantion.  I have 8% bf and good definition.  Is there a way around it?  Would combining with Decca help?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Test E Q
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 03:02:16 PM »
The test run is fine...I'd drop the nolva and opt for arimidex or letrozol. For your case, this will aid far better in keeping water off. Decca is going to add more water retention. Other then that, what you eat can play a large role in this, however, some water retention may still come about...hard to say how much since you've never used before. Last off, I'd save the HCG for PCT. Good luck!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 03:17:15 PM »
if u dont wanna give up cuts, consider test prop

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 03:34:59 PM »
Diet & other ancillaries can help with the water retention.

jakecody

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 05:19:05 PM »
Arnold Jr.  You mentioned letrozol.  What is the dosage/times a week?

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 06:06:42 PM »
As arnold mentioned adding deca will definately add to retention, however you could add winstrol and will not retain anymore water from that, in fact winstrol actually has anti-progestagenic properties and will aid in water reduction while increasing strength and size slightly (Also an excellent way to protect against progestagenically induced gynecomastia).  Taking an aromatase inhibitor for the duration of the cycle will also aid in this, however it will cut down on your gains.  Generally the point in taking a cycle (unless the sole reason is to cut more) is to gain mass beyond what you plan to gain for the long term.  You can then shed off that extra water weight after your cycle is done.  By having that extra water weight it will allow you to lift more and get past plateaus.  I would suggest taking 500mg of Test as you mentioned and 50mg ED of Winstrol, if you feel the need to take Femara (letrozole) or Arimidex (anastrozole) for the entire cycle take them at .25mg ED or even EOD if your concern is just to keep water low.  I also agree that you should save your HCG for PCT, it really isn't going to help you while you are injecting 500mg/week of Test E and some research indicates taking it while your body is allready in a testosterone rich enviornment can be counter productive when it comes to use it for PCT.  You could, however, use it to front load your Test E for the first 2 weeks.  By that I mean take both the Test E and HCG for 10 Days as the HCG will increase test levels at the start before the Test E ester has had a chance to metabolize. Test E has a half life of 10.5 days so in 10 Days your body will have about an average weekly metabolized amount of about 215mg woth of the ester or 170mg of actual testosterone which is above normal male levels so that is all the longer it would be worth taking it. If you chose to do the front loading method I would use the HCG @ 2000IU 2x E5D.  Good luck with your cycle, let me know if any of that was confusing.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 06:10:41 PM »
Arnold Jr.  You mentioned letrozol.  What is the dosage/times a week?
Somewhere around 0.5-1mg eod should be fine

jakecody

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 06:43:30 PM »
Thanks for the info guys.  RDW, I thought of taking HCG during the cycle so i can keep my nuts from shrinking.  The wife would defenetly notice

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 06:09:14 AM »
I know why you wanted to take it, but my point was it often doesn't work right and can cause more long term hormonal imbalance.

GermnBlt

• Getbig II
  • Go big or go Home
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 09:49:56 PM »
Tap, Snap or Nap!