Author Topic: NEW Canadian Pro: Lou Joseph !  (Read 13616 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: NEW Canadian Pro: Lou Joseph !
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2007, 03:12:36 PM »
lol Junior winner! Doesn't look junior to me!

lol Novice competitor! Doesn't look like a novice bitch competitor to me!

And as for exposure, I already got that competing in Musclemania shows, i.e. TSN ESPN etc.. So lol no I was not competing at a novice show for exposure!.

As empty as paradise

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2007, 03:14:36 PM »

tomgreynolds

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2007, 02:48:37 PM »
Lou Joseph is the man. He's had several training articles in magazines like M&F. He used to bodybuild years ago and was a pretty successful amateur, then took years off (I don't mean bulking, he actually just didn't exercise), and came back recently. He has a great physique.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2007, 02:53:59 PM »
Been following Lou for awhile, can't believe he won his pro status, glad he's reached his goal of becoming a pro....true peserverance, something to admire...my hats off to him.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2007, 01:45:35 AM »
when mayhem's board first when up in 2002, lou posted under the name of silverback.

pretty cool to now see him as a pro.

I was thinking the same lol. Guy looks incredible now. always had great arms.

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2007, 05:14:01 AM »
One of the best developed craniums I've ever seen.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2007, 08:00:42 AM »
Lou Joseph is the man. He's had several training articles in magazines like M&F. He used to bodybuild years ago and was a pretty successful amateur, then took years off (I don't mean bulking, he actually just didn't exercise), and came back recently. He has a great physique.

HOW long did he take off?

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2007, 09:08:34 AM »
lol Junior winner! Doesn't look junior to me!

monster jaw! mr. spielberg, here's yr lead for the next Jaws sequel...

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2007, 09:58:39 AM »
monster jaw! mr. spielberg, here's yr lead for the next Jaws sequel...

huge jaws are cool  8)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2007, 10:01:14 AM »
damn this guy will make a great pro. awesome sidechest like you said.

tomgreynolds

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2007, 01:36:15 PM »
He took off for at least 2 or 3 years... maybe more. I will have to find the article and check up on it.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2007, 02:26:44 PM »
who cares?
Canadian "pros" never do anything in the IFBB never.
Those guys wouldn't make top 5 in any American bb pro qualifier, sorry let alone win.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2007, 02:54:09 PM »
canada makes some good bodybuilders!

bump

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2007, 03:09:53 PM »
He took off for at least 2 or 3 years... maybe more. I will have to find the article and check up on it.

last time he did nationals was in '04

tomgreynolds

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2007, 07:05:13 AM »
Yeah, he competed up to 1997, then quit bodybuilding for at least 4 years, then came back to do the '04 nationals.

Lou Joseph

• Getbig I
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2007, 09:07:02 PM »
Stavio, Thanks for the post up! You are pretty awesome yourself. Just stay focused and you'll be Canadian Champ soon.

I did eat a bit for a week after the show...no fucked up drugs though. lol But been back on the diet and weight is at 220lbs. In the tradition bodybuilding days I would just bulk up to crazy weight but now staying lean all year. Keeps you more healthy than being fat and easier to go into contests.

I can't tell you what the future holds for me in bodybuilding as far as placing but I did achieve the goal I set out and that was to turn pro. I think that's an achievement on it's own that no one can take away. I respect anyone that is pro in their chosen sport or hobby.

I did take time off training when I was 20 years old to concentrate on college and a career in computers...now I'm a real estate agent. When I was 25 I got back into it. To be honest I feel a lot better these days than when I was in my early 20s when I was at the bars binge drinking 2 or 3 times a week and eating fast food everyday.

The Canadians this year was a great show and got to meet a lot of great people. Thanks for the comments everyone!

Lou Joseph

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2007, 09:21:35 PM »
 Lou ,Great post !
Keep it up !!

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2007, 09:43:38 PM »

Who's the guy to the left of him? He looks impressive too -- just not doing the side-chest properly.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2007, 03:09:48 AM »
congrats lou. you look great.
heard from some friends who were there that youre a great guy. always nice to have a champ whos has the personality to go with it.

good luck

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2007, 03:23:27 AM »
canada makes some good bodybuilders!

NONONO
canada still make same exact people it made 20 years ago,,the diff is that canada now is what usa was for drugs during the early 90s,,that is why canada now is at its peak of bodybuilding talent,,exactly same thing happened in usa during the early 90s untill the us govermrnt devided to put a stop to it,,or atleast trying to

the canadian goverment dont give a shit about nothing,,they are hypocrats,,very easy to bribe,,prodcuts ship to canada by the 100s of thousands of dollars now days directly from europe mexico and asia

its not the the bodybuilders are better because they are not,,its that the drug use it at a peak in canada now days,,gh is still costly there and thats why you see more guys using aas and similar products,,but rest assure the canadian goverment dont give a fuck about nothing,,thus the guys are able to abuse and misuse under the bright blue skys of canada

and thats! my friend is the real reason behind it all,,
canada as of 2007 is major major profit for hormone suppliers,,from within and from the outside
fallen angel

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2007, 03:26:10 AM »
dude has seriously good lines

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2007, 03:37:51 AM »
NONONO
canada still make same exact people it made 20 years ago,,the diff is that canada now is what usa was for drugs during the early 90s,,that is why canada now is at its peak of bodybuilding talent,,exactly same thing happened in usa during the early 90s untill the us govermrnt devided to put a stop to it,,or atleast trying to

the canadian goverment dont give a shit about nothing,,they are hypocrats,,very easy to bribe,,prodcuts ship to canada by the 100s of thousands of dollars now days directly from europe mexico and asia

its not the the bodybuilders are better because they are not,,its that the drug use it at a peak in canada now days,,gh is still costly there and thats why you see more guys using aas and similar products,,but rest assure the canadian goverment dont give a fuck about nothing,,thus the guys are able to abuse and misuse under the bright blue skys of canada

and thats! my friend is the real reason behind it all,,
canada as of 2007 is major major profit for hormone suppliers,,from within and from the outside

so then youre saying that the usa didnt have any good bodybuilders in the 90's ?

umm..................ok

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2007, 03:48:00 AM »
so then youre saying that the usa didnt have any good bodybuilders in the 90's ?

umm..................ok

no my friend,,what i say is that in 2007 canada is for bodybuilding what 1990 usa was back in the days

s t e r o i d heaven,,no not steroid land because they need europe for that,,but defenitrly steroid heaven alot safer than usa since canada goverment do not give a shit about whats going on within their borders since the arab terror groups love canada as much as they love france,,they wanna fuckin live there and attck usa from there,,canada goverment pay attention to steroids as much as they pay attention to terror,,its none existant!
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2007, 09:04:40 AM »
gh15 is right about Canada not really caring about steroids.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2007, 11:07:01 AM »
no my friend,,what i say is that in 2007 canada is for bodybuilding what 1990 usa was back in the days

s t e r o i d heaven,,no not steroid land because they need europe for that,,but defenitrly steroid heaven alot safer than usa since canada goverment do not give a shit about whats going on within their borders since the arab terror groups love canada as much as they love france,,they wanna fuckin live there and attck usa from there,,canada goverment pay attention to steroids as much as they pay attention to terror,,its none existant!

How does that explain why guys in the USA/nationals are coming in with guts galore and the Canadians have basically the same muscle but no guts?