Author Topic: NEW Canadian Pro: Lou Joseph !  (Read 13700 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: NEW Canadian Pro: Lou Joseph !
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2007, 11:09:07 AM »
How does that explain why guys in the USA/nationals are coming in with guts galore and the Canadians have basically the same muscle but no guts?

think the china crisis man.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2007, 12:04:15 PM »
How does that explain why guys in the USA/nationals are coming in with guts galore and the Canadians have basically the same muscle but no guts?

because here in Canada, the guys with guts and Gyno, we don't let them win. plain and simple.  ;)

last few pro's have been less than Stellar i would say from USA.
not Terrible, but alot less outstanding than what we're used to.

Chris Cook      (now a cage fighter probably)
Richard Jones  (a quitter)
Desmond Miller (weird midsection + Gyno )
Lionel Brown  (not impressive in any way)
Leo Ingram   (rotten midsection and palumboism stage IV)  :-X
Bill Willmore (seems to be moving up the ladder) but nothing worthy of winning a show.
Markus Haley ( his stomach contains an alien... ready to break-out)
Will Harris  ( just finally broke into the top spots) Thanks to his trainer **guess who?
Omar Deckard ( hasn't competed all that much, but probably the same as Willmore, tough to win a show with his physique....

Apart from that, David Henry and Phil Heath were probably the most impressive rookies, but DH is a dickhead and he places low so...forget about that...

It ain't like the good ol days (prior to  2000)
where the up and comer's
were astounding

>DILLET
>LEVRONE
>SHAWN RAY
>FLEX WHEELER
>CHRIS CORMIER
>JAY CUTLER
>MELVIN ANTHONY
>TONY FREEMAN
>DARREM CHARLES
>DEXTER JACKSON
> all of which have made a big splash.

The next decade of bodybuilding, i fear is going to be crowded with GH guts and a bunch of ugly physiques.

Iraclese

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2007, 12:38:27 PM »
Hey Lou, good job on your win at the canada's I was sitting behind scott abel and we were talking about how awesome you looked on stage, you have some serious muscle bellies, you were so round!  It looked great.  One question are you going to do any pro show anytime soon?  I hope so.  Good luck!

Lou Joseph

• Getbig I
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2007, 01:47:19 PM »
Iraclese, Glad you liked the show. As far as my plans on competing, I haven't really thought about it. I have some improvement to make before taking the stage. Here's a picture about 2 weeks out from the Canada's. I know for the pros there isn't room to come in smooth so will be analyzing the last prep a bit more with Scott to see what we could do to come in sharper.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2007, 01:50:12 PM »
Iraclese, Glad you liked the show. As far as my plans on competing, I haven't really thought about it. I have some improvement to make before taking the stage. Here's a picture about 2 weeks out from the Canada's. I know for the pros there isn't room to come in smooth so will be analyzing the last prep a bit more with Scott to see what we could do to come in sharper.
holy shit. your back looks like top 5 mr. O material.

this guy will go far.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2007, 01:55:19 PM »
you should post some more pics dude. you look unbelivable

this guy could very well be mr. o material imo  :o :o

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2007, 01:56:31 PM »
awesome build dude, huge mofo for sure.

Iraclese

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2007, 03:58:21 PM »

Right on lou that's good to hear, you'll look even more amazing sharper for sure.  You sound like a good guy too bro, good to have a new rep for bodybuilding in canada that's a good guy!  Keep it up!  You rock!

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2007, 06:10:45 PM »
Lou, you look amazing.  Congrats on getting your pro card.  As I'm sure you are aware, bring those legs up to match the stellar upper body, and you'll even better.  You rock!

Lou Joseph

• Getbig I
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2007, 06:43:05 PM »
OK here's a few more pics. Thanks for the comment! All I want to do is improve every year and enjoy the sport.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2007, 06:45:22 PM »
OK here's a few more pics. Thanks for the comment! All I want to do is improve every year and enjoy the sport.

all the best Lou! represent Canada well, kick some ass on stage soon!
peace

Lou Joseph

• Getbig I
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2007, 06:53:26 PM »
Ok Here's a few. I feel like I need a bit of an introduction since most people in the USA have never heard of me.

Stavios

« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2007, 07:04:52 PM »
Good to have you here Lou !

If you will be in the assistance at the montreal pro, I'll come to say hi

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2007, 07:10:50 PM »
so that's what 7 grams a week and slin and a high sodium diet does for you huh? seen your cycle posted over on canadian juice monsters when you posted as lou joe
good work...glad to see you back as your last loss destroyed you for 2 years..stay with the vlassic prep guy scott abel he'll do you right! don't fk your back up either again your legs are already far behind...
you should do quite well in the pros ...like 16TH place tie in all the small shows!

Stavios

« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2007, 07:12:33 PM »
so that's what 7 grams a week and slin and a high sodium diet does for you huh? seen your cycle posted over on canadian juice monsters when you posted as lou joe
good work...glad to see you back as your last loss destroyed you for 2 years..stay with the vlassic prep guy scott abel he'll do you right! don't fk your back up either again your legs are already far behind...
you should do quite well in the pros ...like 16TH place tie in all the small shows!

Stop hating dude, you are clearly jealous of Lou's spectacular physique  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2007, 07:29:38 PM »

actually i kind of agree with him on this one,,this is improved canadian frank taken one notch up,,but still arms dominate and totally totally make the uppoer torso look insignificant,,lack thickness of upper torse,,very average built for the pro level beside superb arms that i will give him

remember guys you dont do nothing if your other bodyparts dont match your arms,,no matter if you are heath or lou,,gotta bring a whole package to stage and that include thickness and wideness or the illusion of being wider than you are,,got to have very full wide thick chest,,got to have freaky detailed back with juicy lats no matter if they are high insertion or low gotta have the juicy lats,,in those pictures presented i see an improved frank but still only arms with torso that fit a state level competitor

gotta take it easy on arms,,same problem i see with many canadians,,arms are superb and rest of physiqe is regional level,,that is enough for placing `15 in a pro show but nothing more
fallen angel

Lou Joseph

• Getbig I
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2007, 07:51:12 PM »
I've never posted under the name Lou Joe or posted any cycles on any board. Thanks for trying to rip me a new one.

Anyways Stavios, I will be at the show. So hope to catch up with you.

You will never hear me claim I will place this or that, or how I'm going to change the sport of bodybuilding. I just like to train, diet down and do some shows. 

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2007, 07:56:49 PM »

stavios i like you better as an outspoken guy not a nut licker  ...geez go over the mayhem and worship the pros...

Gh15 we agree on a few things I'll quit ragging on you man...cause you are spot on with your post these guys are loaded to the gills and still subpar pros...canada ain't never produced a great pro yet...and won't...

peace GH15

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2007, 08:00:27 PM »
Its pretty rare to find a guy that has no visible weakpoints.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2007, 08:00:27 PM »
I've never posted under the name Lou Joe or posted any cycles on any board. Thanks for trying to rip me a new one.

this is get big man we are gonna bust your chops it's all in fun...you are gassed up for sure...stay safe man...like i said them legs will always lag behind the upper body as they are short and you have had that back surgery so don't fk it up again......keep on abels cookie cutter diets...he has like 500000000 clinets a month and just cuts and pastes shit...he's the laughing stock of the prep guys world....hany nicholls all those guys bury that canandian TOOL.

Stavios

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2007, 08:07:37 PM »
stavios i like you better as an outspoken guy not a nut licker  ...geez go over the mayhem and worship the pros...

Gh15 we agree on a few things I'll quit ragging on you man...cause you are spot on with your post these guys are loaded to the gills and still subpar pros...canada ain't never produced a great pro yet...and won't...

peace GH15

I am very outspoken

just that I don't care much about drug use

he could take 30g of test a week I still think he has a great physique

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2007, 08:13:08 PM »
i like his hair

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2007, 08:17:39 PM »
What about Dillet and Groul(sp?)

peace GH15

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2007, 09:35:34 PM »
Ok Here's a few. I feel like I need a bit of an introduction since most people in the USA have never heard of me.

Seriously, you look incredible! The only thing that needs improving is your upper pecs. That's it.

It's too bad that for the pros, your condition is "not ripped enough." I think you look ripped enough there to be a legitimate Mr. O contender.

Drogon

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2007, 09:36:44 PM »
Lou your physique is an inspiration. Awesome.