Author Topic: A Warning  (Read 2774 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
A Warning
« on: August 21, 2007, 10:26:02 AM »
Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned-

Tyler Durden

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: A Warning
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 10:29:08 AM »
mmmmmmkay  ::)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 10:29:54 AM »
Thanks. I feel so much better about myself.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 10:29:59 AM »
thanks

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 10:30:27 AM »
American Psycho pwns that shit!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 10:40:37 AM »
American Psycho pwns that shit!

The book maybe not the movie, and only the book if you sport a decent intellect since there it's full of irony and parody and taking the piss out of American high society.

Master Blaster

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 10:50:01 AM »
The book maybe not the movie, and only the book if you sport a decent intellect since there it's full of irony and parody and taking the piss out of American high society.

I thought both were good in their own way.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 10:51:23 AM »
I thought both were good in their own way.

absolutly, but American Psycho the movie did not pwn Fightclub the movie.

Master Blaster

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 10:52:45 AM »
"You buy furniture.  You tell yourself, this is the last sofa I will ever need in my life.  Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you're satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you've got your sofa issue handled.  Then the right set of dishes.  Then the perfect bed.  The drapes.  The rug.  Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you."

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 10:57:14 AM »
Hey I made many moves in my life. But always i thought to myself finaly"What is all this effort for?".
The answer:Nothing. We are empty as hell. We do everything for nothing totaly.
But,finaly,you will notice one thing that you are the stupid who said always "What for".
So to speak, we notice that we are living for the moment of life.
From this reason, i treat everything very serious and easy same time(Sound contradictive doesnt it?).
The world of internet is not an exception.
All the things  are electric signs in this universe like The Matrix. There is no difference between inside and outside of computer.All the thing is in your fvckin brain.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 11:22:06 AM »
Thanks.  Now who wants to help me blow up a credit card company?  Starbucks?  MD perhaps?  :D

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 11:25:59 AM »
awesome waste of your 1000'th post

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2007, 11:28:21 AM »
awesome waste of your 1000'th post

You got big plans for yours?  Special occasion!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2007, 12:51:02 PM »
Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned-

Tyler Durden
shut the fucck up bitch.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2007, 11:28:20 PM »
shut the fucck up bitch.

haha tell it like it is  :D
I'm Nick's role model!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 02:33:44 AM »
shut the fucck up bitch.

Get out of your house. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive eating and masturbation. Get a job. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned-

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 12:57:01 AM »
It's a picture from the Rorschach Ink Blot Test.  What you see there is indicative of your psychological preoccupations.

So you're keen on mom's pussy huh?  Pretty textbook stuff.  :-\

Thanks for playing and enjoy the V!  ;D