Author Topic: You guys think you can be a resposible good Dad if you are a Bodybuilder?  (Read 2192 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Some of you may know that I just recently married, now I'm thinking more than I want to about kids what It would be like to have somebody that is more part of you than anything else you ever did.
Anyways, I was thinking how can you be a Pro Bodybuilder and a dad at the same time?
I mean Bodybuilding is probably the most egoistic sport I know off.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Ask Erik Bui.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Pro bodybuilding is very selfish and egocentric I'm sure people can be a responsible good dad if he could find the time lol

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Some of you may know that I just recently married, now I'm thinking more than I want to about kids what It would be like to have somebody that is more part of you than anything else you ever did.
Anyways, I was thinking how can you be a Pro Bodybuilder and a dad at the same time?

good question. :o

fuck off. :D

Stark

• Getbig V
good question. :o

fuck off. :D

Thank you fuckface move over... :D :D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
of course they can be good dads
if you are not a total dumbass and go to train 2 times a day or 3 times you have plenty of time for the children

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Thank you fuckface move over... :D :D

finish sucking my dick first. i haven't given you a facial yet bitch >:(

Stark

• Getbig V
of course they can be good dads
if you are not a total dumbass and go to train 2 times a day or 3 times you have plenty of time for the children

Being their for your kids doesn't make you necessarily a good dad... John Wayne Gacy was always there for his kids but I doubt they liked it that much ::)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Being their for your kids doesn't make you necessarily a good dad... John Wayne Gacy was always there for his kids but I doubt they liked it that much ::)

mhh i don't know but being a good dad depends on the person not the profession

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
just cause a guys biceps are huge doesn't mean his ego has to be. a bodybuilder can be a dad too, and show his tender, caring side, even if he's jacked up on test!  ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
just cause a guys biceps are huge doesn't mean his ego has to be. a bodybuilder can be a dad too, and show his tender, caring side, even if he's jacked up on test!  ;D

Exactly - look at Dorian Yates and his son Lewis - he's starting to follow in his dad's footsteps so if you bring them up right then the children will look up to you accordingly.

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
  Yes, but the kids or kid is going to change youre outlook on everything only in a positive way, including bodybuilding. but its all good. Im sure Bob Chickerwatsisname, is a responsible dad. You can tell (through his writings) he,s a good guy no matter what he,s doing, but if you ask him I bet you he,d say now his #1 priority is that kid.

Good luck with whatever you decide

X

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
When you have a child you will know if you are being a good dad or not whether you are willing to admit it to yourself or not. If you have any dought, then there is something you probably need to re-evaluate. Also, when they can talk, they will let you know. Children are brutally honest, just remember to listen to what they are saying, you usually learn something.
TEAM LESNAR

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
labrada,haney,had children during peak years.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
Seriously?  No. 

If you do it well, having and raising children is a selfless act; children must come first.  Bodybuilding is the height of vanity; the ultimate indulgence.  Notice it is most popular with people who do not have child rearing responsibilities: young men, gay men, etc.  From the time commitment to the health risks of supplementation it is incompatible with being a responsible parent.

There is nothing wrong with legitimately working out and taking care of yourself but bodybuilding?  No.

Doom disapproves.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Who's gonna watch your kid, while you gay-4-pay?
HAHA, RON.....

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
The biggest question is, why would anyone voluntarily put up with kids...???

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Yes...why not? Its all about keeping a happy median and balance.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

It's hard enough to be a good UNCLE let alone a good father if you want to also be a successful BB. It is a 24/7 dedication.

Watch this clip to see more about what I mean...

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
in life, we all make sacrafices for what we want in life.

Pro bodybuilding is unhealthy, that is a fact.
Otherwise, it really is no different than having a high end job where you travel around the world doing business.

To each his own.
Sandra