Author Topic: AIRBRUSH TANNING at the 2007 Arkansas State Bodybuilding and IFBB Pro Fi  (Read 1289 times)

naturaltraining

• Getbig I
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Airbrush Tanning will be available this Friday for the 2007 Arkansas State Bodybuilding and IFBB Pro Fitness Championships.  (Email us directly for appointments: onstageimage@yahoo.com)

If you have had this service before, you know that it is the way to go as far as your contest color. We have worked with many of the Pros competing, but have not had the opportunity to let everyone know that we will be available in Little Rock. We are coming out there to support you all and provide you with the best service possible. We received several requests and wanted to ensure that everyone is aware of this. (Tanji Johnson actually recommended that I post on here for you all. Thanks Tanj!)

In addition, there will be a great make-up artist also available... if you need to get in touch with her, please mention that in your email.

If anyone needs to have more info or references, please email at onstageimage@yahoo.com asap.

Thanks and see you all real soon!

Roxy

• Getbig I
Just to clarify... Jan Tana will not be in Little Rock. I think some of you may have misunderstood the above post.

You must send an email directly to onstageimage@yahoo.com to book your airbrushing appointments ASAP.  The product  used will be Jantana On Stage Color.

Hope this helps! ;)