Author Topic: michael vick jurors  (Read 4745 times)

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
michael vick jurors
« on: August 21, 2007, 03:24:46 PM »
here we go.
Poooopydoodle!!!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: michael vick jurors
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 03:31:44 PM »
hahaha, that's great

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 03:33:57 PM »
Very good.  :)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 03:41:32 PM »
literally thats the only reason why he took a plea. all of this media attention has created such a bias no juror would have been able to go in without a bias towards this case.

That is the only reason they didnt have it go to trial. Unless they had the option of trial by judge or trial by jury.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 03:43:28 PM »
"kellyjane" strikes me as being very, very lonely.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 03:48:53 PM »
"kellyjane" strikes me as being very, very lonely.

She's got 13,000 less posts than you Squadfather so I seriously doubt it.  :D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 03:49:16 PM »
literally thats the only reason why he took a plea. all of this media attention has created such a bias no juror would have been able to go in without a bias towards this case.

That is the only reason they didnt have it go to trial. Unless they had the option of trial by judge or trial by jury.

Had nothing to do with his buddies rolling over on him, huh?
E

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 03:52:44 PM »
 :D

apart from his buddies rolling on him if it went to trial, his lawyers could distiguish who did what. instead of the media saying its all Michael Vick, snowball effect. Notice how nobody talks about the people who rolled on him as if they are saints. not as if Vick is a saint. but you get what I mean. nobody talks about them because they are on the prosecutors side.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 03:55:06 PM »

apart from his buddies rolling on him if it went to trial, his lawyers could distiguish who did what. instead of the media saying its all Michael Vick, snowball effect. Notice how nobody talks about the people who rolled on him as if they are saints. not as if Vick is a saint. but you get what I mean. nobody talks about them because they are on the prosecutors side.

He funded the whole operation. There were the 3 who recently plead guilty and 4 other people who were going to testify against him. He had no chance in hell.
E

body88

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 03:55:35 PM »

Vick is one of the most famous people in the world. He is one of the faces of the number one sport in America. I would think that may draw more attention then two normal degenerates.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 04:03:56 PM »
Shepard Smith made a good point on his show today...he was talking about a story where people were being booted out of hospitals, stuffed in cabs and sent to the streets because they didn't have insurance, weren't getting better, and were taking up bed space. And how he received about 20x more email about this dog story than the human story.

That, imo, the the tragedy.

Kelly Jane you are a hypocrate.

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 04:07:24 PM »
Shepard Smith made a good point on his show today...he was talking about a story where people were being booted out of hospitals, stuffed in cabs and sent to the streets because they didn't have insurance, weren't getting better, and were taking up bed space. And how he received about 20x more email about this dog story than the human story.

That, imo, the the tragedy.

Kelly Jane you are a hypocrate.
I don't thinks so.  You know nothing about me or how I live.  You do know that I have true hate for Michael Vick the Dog Killer.  That's all you know.   :P
Poooopydoodle!!!!

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2007, 04:25:10 PM »
this one is great too.
Poooopydoodle!!!!

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2007, 04:31:16 PM »
for one i dont care how much this bitch makes ,what he did is wrong!!!!!!!,SO GO TO HELL VICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2007, 05:07:52 PM »
just to show you how bitter, jealous and hateful people are towards the rich and famous i'll gaurantee you that you could do a poll asking if Vick should recieve the death penalty for dog fighting and at least 60 percent of people polled would say yes.

hahahaa  ;D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2007, 09:47:19 PM »
what bothers the heck out of me is these people that think and feel mike should be banned from the nfl for life............that is absurd.............he is going to do time in the pen and pay his debt to society, and he wasnt betting on the sport he played in like pete rose did.  I wish for once people would realize their opinions and thoughts are just that, for all the people who want to see mike rot and be banned for life from the nfl..........get a real life.................... ....for one, as long as he does his time, he is paying his debt for the mistake he made, he has the right as a citizen of the united states to be a part of the profession he works in.  The discrimination some have against mike and him playing when he gets out of the pen, all you need to eat dirt.................I cant wait to see mike play again, and I support him in all ways, its better he has to face the music now, then something like this coming out a few years later and alot more things coming from it........the social public are nobodies to judge the mistakes of others, mikes being judged by the judicial system and is going to go to jail........and thats that........when he gets out, its his right as a citizen of the united states, to step on the football field and play on sundays.

FloridaMuscle

• Getbig II
  • live to train, train to live
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2007, 09:48:29 PM »
what he did was definitly wrong but I dont think he she be banned from football. His mistake has nothing to do with his talents.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2007, 09:55:20 PM »
these f$%^ings corporate companies and people in the public are overexaggerating this whole thing, I guarantee you that some of the big wigs sitting up in their offices have done worse than mike, Im sure some of them have had their hands in murders, and are still walking and working among the public, so these freaking hypocrites need to shut their mouths and let god be the judge, not them.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2007, 10:00:58 PM »
Lets see your tits. No one gives a fuck what you think around here.

LOL danielson, please don't tell me you use that one as a pickup line ;D.

Yeah Vick is probably getting a harsher deal because of who he is.....but if it was up to me he would still get worse that what he's getting anyway. The guy should get the same treatment he gave those dogs, make him fight till he couldn't anymore then fry him >:(.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2007, 10:17:41 PM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2007, 10:46:31 PM »
Are dogs a holy animal in USA? Just as the cow is in India? This is blown out of proportions... It's just some no good dogs anyway.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2007, 11:05:16 PM »

kelly jane has some serious hate in her heart for vick.

maybe kelly jane had an encounter w ron mexico?  ;D

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2007, 07:10:46 AM »
Fatfather : You fat piece if sh.t !!!! I'm done with your bullshit. You Pm me everyday with your comments saying ( Bro you look fantastic, Awesome physique, Just messin around with you, )
I'll be cool, etc..... I give you a chance and you start with your infantile behavior. You are a pathetic lonely piece of sh.t. I have your pms to prove it. As for hijacking every thread with your sensless banter. It's not funny. You just show your stupidity. I can't believe you are a grown man that sits on the boards 24/7 Get a life scumbag. Some people love their pets. we don't need your dribble about how the dogs have 13 inch arms and your other stupid comments. Got nothing constructive to say.
Stay the fuck off the thread. Talking crap to Kelly Jane. Say's it all. You have never been with a woman and you are the most insecure fat fu..k on this board. I would love to Pm you where we could meet . ( MY gym ? ) and I'd give you a sever beatin. You fat mess. 
Not a meltdown. Just the truth. Please take me up on my offer. I will have someone there to video tape it. I'll be expecting several of your gimmick accounts to stick up for you. It's so obvious you dumb tool.   
**** On to Vick. I would love to lock him in a room with my 90 pound Pit. ( shown below. )
Punishment should fit the crime. My dog would do a number on his scrawny 100 pound physique.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2007, 07:18:28 AM »
what he did was definitly wrong but I dont think he she be banned from football. His mistake has nothing to do with his talents.

Bullshit, these assholes have everything in the world and yet still fucking stupid enought to do dumbass shit..  ban that fucker..  You can take the moolie out of the getto, but you cant take the getto out of the moolie. >:( >:(

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2007, 09:33:55 AM »
This thread is going to get whacked pretty soon.   >:(