Author Topic: Milos Training Philosphy of intense giant sets???  (Read 1598 times)

sholtstraining

• Getbig II
Milos Training Philosphy of intense giant sets???
« on: August 22, 2007, 08:48:48 AM »
Hello everyone,
     I'm just trying to make myself the best trainer in the world..with the hopes that one day i can stand with the best(milos,glass etc.) as a top trainer.I am always looking to broaden my horizons and learn as much new training phiosophy"s as possible..I have watched all the fit shows, as well as listened to the milos seminars on bb.com, and am very intrested in his phioloshy.I have a private training studio in cicny which keeps my schedule full, or else i would fly out to cali. and consult milos and learn as much as i could about it myself. I think his athletes are looking better and better everyday, and i have been trying his giant set shoulder wrkt, without aminos and the drink and am seeing results, so right now im sold.I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a site, or fill me in on more of milos's philosphy or your opinions on it. and please keep it professional i could care less about snake oil,where he placed at the o"s. or how big his arms are...no bashing looking for serious professional opnions or debates on how well his philosphy works....cuz right now im sold on it, and thinking hes top in the game unless im concived otherwise....thanks for all your time i appreciate it thanks....
       steve

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
Re: Milos Training Philosphy of intense giant sets???
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 08:52:13 AM »
He wants to do a giant set in australia - namely, to kick me in the nuts, slap me in the face, and then bodyslam me over a table of supplements.

hope this helps.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 09:00:33 AM »
Does Milos post here anymore?
forget what you know

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 09:15:46 AM »
Does Milos post here anymore?

Does fish needs water?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 09:17:09 AM »
Hello everyone,
     I'm just trying to make myself the best trainer in the world..with the hopes that one day i can stand with the best(milos,glass etc.) as a top trainer.I am always looking to broaden my horizons and learn as much new training phiosophy"s as possible..I have watched all the fit shows, as well as listened to the milos seminars on bb.com, and am very intrested in his phioloshy.I have a private training studio in cicny which keeps my schedule full, or else i would fly out to cali. and consult milos and learn as much as i could about it myself. I think his athletes are looking better and better everyday, and i have been trying his giant set shoulder wrkt, without aminos and the drink and am seeing results, so right now im sold.I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a site, or fill me in on more of milos's philosphy or your opinions on it. and please keep it professional i could care less about snake oil,where he placed at the o"s. or how big his arms are...no bashing looking for serious professional opnions or debates on how well his philosphy works....cuz right now im sold on it, and thinking hes top in the game unless im concived otherwise....thanks for all your time i appreciate it thanks....
       steve

www.milossarcev.com - go to my bulletin board

www.koloseum.com

www.koloseumgym.com

www.milamarsarcev.com

www.getbiglovesmilos.com

sholtstraining

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 09:22:13 AM »
thanks for the reply sir...i applyed for an account on your board 2 days ago under the same name i use hear i received the first confirmation e-mail..but i still have to wait for the second it says im still being reveiwed by the moderator. and the getbiglovemilos.com sign doesent work, your wifes site,the gym site,and ur supp site are all great nice sites,but they offer no help about striclty science about  your training style or a layout of how the workouts goes or works...hoping your forum will alllow me this...and your sold out of the workout drink????i need to try it, help me out..as for right now my shoulder growth doing your same wrkt(with few tweaks and changes to accomidate my own body, that you do with the mayalysan guys in the the fit show 34) is amazing so im a lifetime beliver as for now...but i cant expreciance full potenial if ur sold out....thanks for your time time sir...i apprecaite it

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 09:23:43 AM »
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

crg

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 12:27:07 PM »
Milos whats a good giant set for chest

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 12:29:54 PM »
http://www.getbiglovesmilos.com/

my favourite site.

careful!  I'm a mod there!

And no source posting!!!!

;)

sholtstraining

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 08:07:21 AM »
?

Champion

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 08:24:12 AM »
Milos whats a good giant set for chest

Whichever one makes it disappear.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 11:18:02 AM »
follow the arrows

sholtstraining

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2007, 03:03:46 PM »
ANY INPUT MILOS???