Author Topic: Steroids and Sexuality --- whats your take?  (Read 3688 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Steroids and Sexuality --- whats your take?
« on: August 22, 2007, 02:43:49 PM »
Boy I'll tell you...  the public's misconception of steroid use and its effects on sexuality is quite comical... hell, one of the reasons why steroids are so desirable in my opinion is because of the way it INCREASES sex drive

my pecker is ready all the time and sex is 20 times more intense while Im on cycle...
ah yeah Im a voodo child

dragonheart

• Getbig III
Re: Steroids and Sexuality --- whats your take?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 02:57:42 PM »
I didnt really notice any libido increase when I was on.  Granted it was only 500mg/week and starting on week 7 I started taking some letrozole with it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 03:01:11 PM »
The sex drive increase does exist...no one can deny this. But I've never had a problem with sex drive while off cycle, so it's not a factor at all in my decision to use the stuff. Besides, I've said for a long time, there will come a point when I lay all that stuff aside...there will come a point when it's just not necessary for me. Now when I say "lay that stuff aside" I guess I'm referring to the way I use it now...I could see my self getting on HRT when I get older simply because I'm a firm believer in HRT's benefits for older guys. But that's neither here or there at the moment...time will tell.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 03:27:29 PM »
The stuff can give the sex drive of a 20yr old in mid 40s IME. It's Good stuff if used reasonably.
I like it, and my experiences w/ the effects of real human pharm products leads me to believe that lots of the guys are using underdosed or bunk here in the USA.

THere should be NO MISTAKING 500-600mgs of REAL Testosterone enanthate or 20-30mgs of Dianabol to a 1st time user. Wondering if its "Working" should be out of the question. Guy should be so F'n horny
he could wear down a stable of girls.
IT can actually get to be a issue for our women putting up with us.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 06:51:00 PM »
The stuff can give the sex drive of a 20yr old in mid 40s IME. It's Good stuff if used reasonably.
I like it, and my experiences w/ the effects of real human pharm products leads me to believe that lots of the guys are using underdosed or bunk here in the USA.
Agreed. There is more junk out there then the real deal...and it can be very irritating. Most of my cycles have been a mix of human grade and UG but the few I've done of all HG do not compare in anyway. I'd prefer to do it that way every time, but the money is outrageous. One thing that irritates me about UG stuff is that you can find one that has great products and have good success, then you place another order and the stuff is junk...I think this happens simply because they start getting greedy which makes no sense. After all, the UG's that last and make the most money are the ones that continually pump out good stuff.

THere should be NO MISTAKING 500-600mgs of REAL Testosterone enanthate or 20-30mgs of Dianabol to a 1st time user. Wondering if its "Working" should be out of the question. Guy should be so F'n horny
he could wear down a stable of girls.
IT can actually get to be a issue for our women putting up with us.
Serious question. Did you use AAS in your early 20's? I know you're in your 40's now. If you did use it then, out of curiosity, how does it feel compared to then...in terms of sex drive?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 07:16:04 AM »
Agreed. There is more junk out there then the real deal...and it can be very irritating. Most of my cycles have been a mix of human grade and UG but the few I've done of all HG do not compare in anyway. I'd prefer to do it that way every time, but the money is outrageous. One thing that irritates me about UG stuff is that you can find one that has great products and have good success, then you place another order and the stuff is junk...I think this happens simply because they start getting greedy which makes no sense. After all, the UG's that last and make the most money are the ones that continually pump out good stuff.

Serious question. Did you use AAS in your early 20's? I know you're in your 40's now. If you did use it then, out of curiosity, how does it feel compared to then...in terms of sex drive?

AJ:  I never touched steroids till I was about 38 yrs old.
Id say at age 33 I could definitely notice my body slightly slowing down. Sex drive still strong though.
By 38 I had a good collection of injuries..

I'd say that  a couple cc of something like Schering Testoviron still makes for the sex-drive of a 20-30 yr  IMO.

I had plenty of drive in my 20-30s but for me, in my 40s its a lot different. Ive got alot of injuries from a lifetime of const site work too. Body just plain slows down. I throw a hip over the other to get out of bed in the morning, and it sounds like the chiropractors office ;D

Actually, When you age, if your not too injured, the slowing down of metabolism will help hard gainer IMO.
I know your not into Max Poundage Lifting, and theres a lot to be said for longevity in your sport.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 10:04:45 AM »
I didnt really notice any libido increase when I was on.  Granted it was only 500mg/week and starting on week 7 I started taking some letrozole with it.
...maybe you  should try 1k a week !!
w

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 07:07:51 AM »
iwas taking delatestryl in the mid 1980 years and it did makes me hard as hell way toomuch in fact also heavy and intense squats affect sex drive for plus

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 07:35:59 AM »
...maybe you  should try 1k a week !!

Or maybe he got some bunk gear.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 08:02:59 AM »
I was gone from the boards for a long time so I don't know, is bigjohn_bluesfan not BigJohn79?  Personalities seem... different.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 08:08:39 AM »
I was gone from the boards for a long time so I don't know, is bigjohn_bluesfan not BigJohn79?  Personalities seem... different.

I think they're two different people. But then again John's been a little out there lately so I don't know who he is.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2007, 03:35:31 PM »
nah i dont think my gear was bad.  my libido was naturally real high to begin with, and i got a good strength boost around week 5 and balls started shrinking around then.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2007, 05:07:00 PM »
I think they're two different people. But then again John's been a little out there lately so I don't know who he is.

im bout back to normal rim, hell, I been a little stressed out lately with this new job
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2007, 05:10:32 PM »
im bout back to normal rim, hell, I been a little stressed out lately with this new job

It's all good. You know I love you.  ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 05:38:39 PM »

It's OK John -
That buzzer by the Deep fryer will get to anyone!  ;D

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 06:48:19 PM »
It's all good. You know I love you.  ;D

honestly, Ive been stressed out with this new job and just acting crazy on here as an outlet --- I get a little weird under stress --- and for the record, that weed shit was just hype --- i have nothing against weed, but i damn well dont smoke it regularly--- I smoked in mexico on honeymoon for the first time in about 8 years and then i smoked a couople more times when I got back to te states but thats it

if i could find some good sticky hydro i would keep on smoking thouigh   ;D
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 07:07:04 PM »
honestly, Ive been stressed out with this new job and just acting crazy on here as an outlet --- I get a little weird under stress --- and for the record, that weed shit was just hype --- i have nothing against weed, but i damn well dont smoke it regularly--- I smoked in mexico on honeymoon for the first time in about 8 years and then i smoked a couople more times when I got back to te states but thats it

if i could find some good sticky hydro i would keep on smoking thouigh   ;D

Changing jobs & moving are two of the most stressful things in life. How's the misses holding up with everything?

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2012, 12:35:18 PM »
test will makes you horny . but squats heavy and deads may help a bit . all this together .