Author Topic: Would you refer a loved one to: the dark side??????????????????  (Read 4679 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Would you refer a loved one to: the dark side??????????????????
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2007, 11:32:03 PM »

fuck all of you .... either agree with ME or dont post

Fuck you, Jonathan.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2007, 02:49:39 AM »
Fuck you, Jonathan.   :-X

DIV

GOOD POST.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2007, 05:49:58 PM »
I would not push it on someone but like my situation, if their test and gh levels were in the toilet after a blood test, sure, I would recommed it! I have consulted a bunch of guys who are over 30, got their blood done and with a little HRT feel like men again. They have all stopped crying while watching sports so I feel I have helped the male population get their groove back.

If they are younger (20's) and want to use for physique purposes, they are adults and would rather they do it right than fuck themselves up!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2007, 06:24:51 PM »
Come to think of it now....

My Wife has recomended it for SEVERAL HUSBANDS of Women friends she knows ;D

Lots of the Thai Girls end up married to a much older guy. Sex is a problem for some of them.
A few have complained to her and Shes told them... Sustanon, TE, etc.
Ive E-Mailed several of them.  They are still happy w/ their relation, but the old guy just has no drive or
function....

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2007, 04:40:20 AM »
When i was walking somewhere in Thailand and saw these "couples" that have guy that's older than Moses and a girl in her 20's it literally made me sick.

As far as gear goes, if these guys would go ON at least it would be a sort of "damage control" for the girls. When you look at these old filthy geezers you just have to ask youreself "how can someone be SKINNY and FAT at the same time?"
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2007, 05:23:52 AM »
fuck all of you .... either agree with ME or dont post

...huh?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2007, 06:34:28 AM »
When i was walking somewhere in Thailand and saw these "couples" that have guy that's older than Moses and a girl in her 20's it literally made me sick.

As far as gear goes, if these guys would go ON at least it would be a sort of "damage control" for the girls. When you look at these old filthy geezers you just have to ask youreself "how can someone be SKINNY and FAT at the same time?"

Hey, some of them have relationships that last way longer than most American marriges :o
Most of what your seenin there are prostitutes w/ a much older guy, but some are married or end up.
Even between the Thais, extreme differance in age of a couple is not the normal thing, but much-much more common than in the USA or Europe.

Personaly I applaud any relationship that stands the test of time. So many dont today today.

SHe talks to a lot of Thai girls on Skype from around the planet.
 (She Dont care much for American women - GOOD! ;D)
Several times she had me send list of various testerone and how use to some Girl w/ a much older husband.
All of them out of the USA. Some in Asia, some in Europe....

Hey, Just wait till your 60yrs old! ;D   Them 22 yr old Girls are still gonna look GOOD! ;)

Dude, I got some serious funny stories  Bar Girls have told me about some of their "coustomers".