Author Topic: Nick "Bitchfury" Hersh  (Read 3856 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Nick "Bitchfury" Hersh
« on: August 22, 2007, 03:47:53 PM »
Where's Hersh been lately?  Shut up in his dorm room playing video games like usual?

Come back, Nicky!  We miss having you around to bully and kick around.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
Re: Nick "Bitchfury" Hersh
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 04:54:34 PM »
Where's Hersh been lately?  Shut up in his dorm room playing video games like usual?

Come back, Nicky!  We miss having you around to bully and kick around.

Kid is playing fantasy MMA on the fighting board in between his bottom duties on the Y.

I like how he has started to include other peoples names in his thread to try and boost his cred.

"oh yeah me and Sars blah blah blah"

yeah SS and me blah blah blah"
I'm Nick's role model!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 08:25:31 PM »
ha, hey "Joey" how does it feel knowing your only supporter on getbig is "auntcraw"............. almost makes you wish you were a gimmick so you wouldn't have that embarassment on your real account, huh?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 08:38:03 PM »
ha, hey "Joey" how does it feel knowing your only supporter on getbig is "auntcraw"............. almost makes you wish you were a gimmick so you wouldn't have that embarassment on your real account, huh?

Mate, honest question: why do you stalk me in almost every post I make?  I noticed it and was just curious.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 08:47:27 PM »
Mate, honest question: why do you stalk me in almost every post I make?  I noticed it and was just curious.
mate, you're full of shit  :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 08:51:05 PM »
I haven't directly addressed the Titster or the fat nig in 3 weeks and they're still firing off posts about me. I notice this is like the 10th thread of this he's made. Nope, they're not obsessed or anything!  ;)

Alex needs to give it a rest. Talk about a broken record.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 09:02:25 PM »
I haven't directly addressed the Titster or the fat nig in 3 weeks and they're still firing off posts about me. I notice this is like the 10th thread of this he's made. Nope, they're not obsessed or anything!  ;)

Alex needs to give it a rest. Talk about a broken record.

haha funny just about the time getbig "discovers" Scott Markey you stop posting, too much of a coincidence if you ask me.  So how much of your allowance have you spent on pairs Markey's soiled posing trunks?
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 09:08:57 PM »
hahaha, so I'm Markey now? Oh brother. Although Markey is a funny gimmick, I can't take responsibility for that. Better luck next gimmick, spook.  ::)

Funny how whenever Tito shows up, you're not far behind. You got your mouth attached to his sphincter or does he give you specific times to log on?

I've been posting. I guess it's a crime to enjoy the last few weeks of summer before school starts. How's the blue collar desk job of yours?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 09:23:19 PM »
How's the blue collar desk job of yours?
you know that's bullshit BF, they don't give janitors desks  ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 09:27:48 PM »
you know that's bullshit BF, they don't give janitors desks  ::)

hahaha, epic slip up. With the lazy eyed spook's lack of depth perception, something tells me he couldn't even operate the register at a McDonald's correctly.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 09:32:45 PM »
hahaha, epic slip up. With the lazy eyed spook's lack of depth perception, something tells me he couldn't even operate the register at a McDonald's correctly.
that's OK, with his fucked up grill, he could be a bottle opener at a gay bar.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 09:37:21 PM »
that's OK, with his fucked up grill, he could be a bottle opener at a gay bar.

Don't homos even have standards? I doubt any of them are going to be wanting a fat black with a lazyeye and a mug that only a mother could love. Although that clown could probably suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 10:07:04 PM »
Don't homos even have standards? I doubt any of them are going to be wanting a fat #### with a lazyeye and a mug that only a mother could love. Although that clown could probably suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
that's why he works three shifts at the glory hole......so he doesn't scare off the customers. And of course homos have no standards, that's why they are gay!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 11:03:47 PM »
fat nig

Racial slurs are the sign of the ultimate meltdown.

We're in your head.  Badly. 8)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2007, 04:57:58 AM »
better then licking balls just to fit in

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2007, 04:58:38 AM »
mate, you're full of shit  :-*
another one of his great come backs..............

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 06:51:21 AM »
hahaha, so I'm Markey now? Oh brother. Although Markey is a funny gimmick, I can't take responsibility for that. Better luck next gimmick, spook.  ::)

Funny how whenever Tito shows up, you're not far behind. You got your mouth attached to his sphincter or does he give you specific times to log on?

I've been posting. I guess it's a crime to enjoy the last few weeks of summer before school starts. How's the blue collar desk job of yours?

umm how did you get the idea that I thought you were Scott Markey from that post?  I was implying that ever since you laid eyes on Markey's pics you have been spending the remaining weeks of summer huffing his soiled posing trunks instead of posting.  I already know you're not creative enough to make a gimmic.
I'm Nick's role model!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2007, 06:54:21 AM »
gayer than starting an "I MISS BF" thread

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2007, 07:24:20 AM »
gayer than starting an "I MISS BF" thread

hahaha, only a matter of time before they start one of those.

Joey, you really need a new schtick. This whole claiming your in my head thing while you make a thread about me every 2 days while I ignore your cries for attention really does wonders to support your “claim”. Am I really that far in your head? Sad.  ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2007, 07:49:10 AM »
hahaha, only a matter of time before they start one of those.

Joey, you really need a new schtick. This whole claiming your in my head thing while you make a thread about me every 2 days while I ignore your cries for attention really does wonders to support your “claim”. Am I really that far in your head? Sad.  ::)

Yet you're here, filling up this thread with your meltdown posts.  Oh, the irony... ;)  You always take the bait.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2007, 08:00:56 AM »
Yet you're here, filling up this thread with your meltdown posts.  Oh, the irony... ;)  You always take the bait.
you over gettin your rocks off ???

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2007, 08:12:46 AM »
you over gettin your rocks off ???

Sorry, but I don't speak ebonics.  Please be so kind as to translate for us "white folk"

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2007, 08:17:53 AM »
Not even 6 hours between Titster's last post about me last night and his first one this morning. Yup, I think I proved my point. He's already gearing himself up for another 14 hour marathon posting session about yours truly. Thanks for "taking the bait".  ;)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2007, 11:02:16 AM »
Not even 6 hours between Titster's last post about me last night and his first one this morning. Yup, I think I proved my point. He's already gearing himself up for another 14 hour marathon posting session about yours truly. Thanks for "taking the bait".  ;)

Yet you keep coming back for more abuse.  You just can't stay away, can you?

I guess Special Ed is right, you really DO take this place too seriously.  Hence this PM from him:

Yeah, that's SF. Confirmed. He called Blockhead and asked him to lie for him because he was melting down over the insults. And Blockhead doesn't even know him, but SF asked him because Blockhead is a trusted GB member. Block told me and then I posted it. Then SF called him again asking him to vouch for him and not me. Of course, the honorable Block refused. End of story.

But I'll say this for SF. I never get the sense he takes it too seriously. BF on the other hand, cares waaaaaayyyyyyy tooo much, which is why I give it to him.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2007, 11:30:45 AM »
Yes, that's it. Let's not forget that you've spent the last 4 months logging 20-30 hours a week talking about me. All I have to say is "I run your life" and you fall right into it and post no less than 50-75 times over the course of 24 hours trying to get back at me.

And if this is the best you got after all that time, I see no reason not to keep ignoring you. I know it eats you alive when people don't pay attention to the little gimmick looking to validate his life. Give your Getbig obsession a rest and go outside.

You're a glutton for punishment if I've ever seen one.  ;)