Author Topic: Scott Markey's World Dictionary  (Read 1015 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Scott Markey's World Dictionary
« on: August 22, 2007, 06:25:33 PM »
PICK UP (v.): (1) To strike up an acquaintance with a stranger for sexual purposes. (2) To actually take home this stranger for sexual purposes. (n.--one word): The person so accosted.

piccolo player: A person who does fellatio and likes it; to perform fellatio. See fellatio for Synonyms.

kept boy: young lover who is kept, and supported by an older homosexual. Syn: boytoy kept; boy keptive; sugar babe [mid 60s]; sugar loaf
Ganymede: 1. a boy kept for sex 2. a young man beloved by an older man.

GOT TO PAY THE RENT (v.): Hustler's excuse for accepting cash for sexual relations.

caboose: 1 man who fucks in anal intercourse. 2 the end man in a chain fuck one man fucking another man who is fucking another man. 3. the rectal opening; the anus. 4. the buttocks . See ass for Synonyms.

cheap thing: 1.unrestrained homosexual, uncontrollable desire by a man for sexual intercourse one that needs to have sex all the time. See whore for Synonyms. 2. male prostitute who doesn't get much money for his service. 3. a John that doesn't paid much money for the services of a prostitute. 4. a person who needs very few drinks to become intoxicated, or will have sex for a few drinks. Synonyms cheap date

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Scott Markey's World Dictionary
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 10:18:38 AM »
PICK UP (v.): (1) To strike up an acquaintance with a stranger for sexual purposes. (2) To actually take home this stranger for sexual purposes. (n.--one word): The person so accosted.

piccolo player: A person who does fellatio and likes it; to perform fellatio. See fellatio for Synonyms.

kept boy: young lover who is kept, and supported by an older homosexual. Syn: boytoy kept; boy keptive; sugar babe [mid 60s]; sugar loaf
Ganymede: 1. a boy kept for sex 2. a young man beloved by an older man.

GOT TO PAY THE RENT (v.): Hustler's excuse for accepting cash for sexual relations.

caboose: 1 man who fucks in anal intercourse. 2 the end man in a chain fuck one man fucking another man who is fucking another man. 3. the rectal opening; the anus. 4. the buttocks . See ass for Synonyms.

cheap thing: 1.unrestrained homosexual, uncontrollable desire by a man for sexual intercourse one that needs to have sex all the time. See whore for Synonyms. 2. male prostitute who doesn't get much money for his service. 3. a John that doesn't paid much money for the services of a prostitute. 4. a person who needs very few drinks to become intoxicated, or will have sex for a few drinks. Synonyms cheap date

maybe he can put that on a t-shirt and sell it to all his johns..
p