Author Topic: Bobby Fischer Meltdown!  (Read 1217 times)

suckmymuscle

Bobby Fischer Meltdown!
« on: August 22, 2007, 07:45:55 PM »
  This is a radio interview with former World chess champion and arguably greatest chess player of all times, Bobby Fischer, where he rants against Jews, the new World order and calls the U.S a tyranny that wants to rule the World. His anger would be almost comical if it weren't so sad. Here is a very high genius, possesesed of an I.Q in excess of 180, who has completely lost touch with reality. Enjoy!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqHTKKXCU30

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Alex23

Re: Bobby Fischer Meltdown!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 07:53:10 PM »
Why do you sign your name every post? It's very ennoying.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 08:10:50 PM »
  This is a radio interview with former World chess champion and arguably greatest chess player of all times, Bobby Fischer, where he rants against Jews, the new World order and calls the U.S a tyranny that wants to rule the World. His anger would be almost comical if it weren't so sad. Here is a very high genius, possesesed of an I.Q in excess of 180, who has completely lost touch with reality. Enjoy!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqHTKKXCU30

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Bobby Fischer is half-Jewish. Hitler was rumored to be 1/4 Jew. Viking Power/Sandy Coosworth's Jimmy SIMON says he's 1/4 Jew. BerzerkFury's Nick HERSH claims 1/8 Jewblood. And more than 4,000 of Hitler's Nazis were 1/2 Jews granted exemptions. So you see, self-hating Jews have a long and glorious past and present.

Special Ed is 100% Jew. If anyone has a problem with that, talk to my lawyer.
BigNationRadio.com

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 08:25:15 PM »
Bobby Fischer is half-Jewish. Hitler was rumored to be 1/4 Jew. Viking Power/Sandy Coosworth's Jimmy SIMON says he's 1/4 Jew. BerzerkFury's Nick HERSH claims 1/8 Jewblood. And more than 4,000 of Hitler's Nazis were 1/2 Jews granted exemptions. So you see, self-hating Jews have a long and glorious past and present.

haha!  Nick Bitchfury Hersh is definitely a disgrace to any race, wouldn't you say?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 08:52:46 PM »

I bet the lawyer is Jewish as well.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 09:19:07 PM »
I understand what Bobby's saying ... I'm certainly with him in many parts of his rant, however, I AM NOT a Racist by any means ... so sad, too ... but very common with Geniuses. Many have went Mentally-ill ...

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 11:36:42 PM »
Here is a very high genius, possesesed of an I.Q in excess of 180, who has completely lost touch with reality. Enjoy!

So what? Bethany's IQ is 194  :P

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 01:13:30 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbtWuwQX8Is
More of Bobby Fischer's Greatest Hits.  This is regarding 911.  "Cry you cry babies, yeah, fuck America!"
haha, this guy is pretty funny ;D
N

suckmymuscle

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 01:33:34 PM »
So what? Bethany's IQ is 194  :P

The difference is that Fischer's I.Q actually is 190(Stanford-Binet), while in the case of Bethany she slipped in the keyboard and put a "1" where there shouldn't be any. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 03:03:59 PM »
Herr Scheckelgruber, baby.