Author Topic: THE REAL DAVIDPAUL AT THE ARNOLD STORY (Photo Added)  (Read 4520 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: THE REAL DAVIDPAUL AT THE ARNOLD STORY
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2007, 04:31:12 AM »
here is the real dp with ripitupbaby

he is quite the beast

No, that's Gene X Hwang.

As empty as paradise

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2007, 04:36:12 AM »
Yeah but we only discuss dick over PM ;D

i am starting to worry about you  ???
T

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2007, 05:08:23 AM »
Bitch please, no one in their right mind would take a swing at a jacked black guy in crip gear.

;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2007, 06:05:32 AM »
here is the real dp with ripitupbaby

he is quite the beast

she looks like a dried out piece of bacon
Here comes the money shot

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2007, 06:25:34 AM »

No way she looks great for being 48.  You are wrong.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2007, 06:28:41 AM »
Ed and Blockhead, you guys doing the Olympia this year?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2007, 06:28:51 AM »

with straw hair pieces.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2007, 06:32:00 AM »
Special Ed with teh funny again ...

nawt
L

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2007, 07:52:07 AM »
Special Ed with teh funny again ...

nawt

You're just mad that people actually think he's hilarious, while your retarded threads about owning a 7-11 employee fall flat... ;)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2007, 07:53:02 AM »
You're just mad that people actually think he's hilarious, while your retarded threads about owning a 7-11 employee fall flat... ;)

monster grudge from a 7-11 clerk.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2007, 08:00:34 AM »
So Da Block and I are at the MD Booth at the Arnold getting ready to start taping on Day Two, and Da Block casually mentions that DP has called in a favor from overseas. It seems that on Day One someone photoshopped a pic of King Kamali and gave him a black eye. Online, DP was claiming responsibility. Since only Da Block knew who DP was, we figured we could use anyone.

The funny part is that Da Block specifically brought a blue bandana and shades to the Arnold as the costume. The only problem was that we needed to find our "DP Gangsta". Just as we're talking about whether a top National-level bodybuilder like Malcolm Marshall would be believable, a guy comes up to us.

"Hey Blockhead and Special Ed!" We turn around.

"Hi, I'm HugePecs!" The dude was built solid. Had a shaved head. And best of all, in fitting with DP's Crip avatar, he was BLACK!

Sure, he looked like a super-nice guy and wouldn't stop smiling, but I figured he'd be perfect. We did a quick audition. "Scowl for us," I asked him. He grimaced like a sad Teddy Bear. "C'mon," I shouted, "Give us HARDCORE GANGSTA!!!"  HugePecs shot us a glare so scary, I almost gave him my wallet on the spot.

It was on like Donkey Kong.

We gave HugePecs the shades and the blue bandana. I watched him slip comfortably into the sunglasses, but then to my horror, he put the bandana on the way white guys wear them. Blockhead and I screamed. If we were gonna pull off the Getbig Scam of the Year, there could be no mistake. Like a wardrobe assistant, I calmly removed the bandana and put it on exactly the same way O'Dog wore his in Menace. This shit was seriously gangsta.

After a few outtakes in which one or all of us was cracking up, we finally stood together for a few photos. Although Block looks a little too happy and I look a little too fat, HugePecs played it like a Pro.

We PM'ed David Paul the good news that night and once the photo was posted, DP became a living legend...at least until he couldn't keep his trap shut and began telling his 'friends' the real story.

Anyway, that's it.
hahahahaha, "i gave him my wallet on the spot", that's the first funny thing i've heard Ed say in over a year, Getbig Hall of Fame material. ;D

thisiskeith12

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2007, 10:36:31 AM »
Ed, if you are at the Olympia I can share more tales of Flexdog and Blechdog obsessing over Branchdog

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2007, 10:37:40 AM »
So Da Block and I are at the MD Booth at the Arnold getting ready to start taping on Day Two, and Da Block casually mentions that DP has called in a favor from overseas. It seems that on Day One someone photoshopped a pic of King Kamali and gave him a black eye. Online, DP was claiming responsibility. Since only Da Block knew who DP was, we figured we could use anyone.

The funny part is that Da Block specifically brought a blue bandana and shades to the Arnold as the costume. The only problem was that we needed to find our "DP Gangsta". Just as we're talking about whether a top National-level bodybuilder like Malcolm Marshall would be believable, a guy comes up to us.

"Hi, I'm HugePecs!" The dude was built solid. Had a shaved head. And best of all, in fitting with DP's Crip avatar, he was BLACK!

Sure, he looked like a super-nice guy and wouldn't stop smiling, but I figured he'd be perfect. We did a quick audition. "Scowl for us," I asked him. He grimaced like a sad Teddy Bear. "C'mon," I shouted, "Give us HARDCORE GANGSTA!!!"  HugePecs shot us a glare so scary, I almost gave him my wallet on the spot.

We gave HugePecs the shades and the blue bandana. I watched him slip comfortably into the sunglasses, but then to my horror, he put the bandana on the way white guys wear them. Blockhead and I screamed. If we were gonna pull off the Getbig Scam of the Year, there could be no mistake. Like a wardrobe assistant, I calmly removed the bandana and put it on exactly the same way O'Dog wore his in Menace. This shit was seriously gangsta.

After a few outtakes in which one or all of us was cracking up, we finally stood together for a few photos. Although Block looks a little too happy and I look a little too fat, HugePecs played it like a Pro.

We PM'ed David Paul the good news that night and once the photo was posted, DP became a living legend...at least until he couldn't keep his trap shut and began telling his 'friends' the real story.

Anyway, that's it.

AHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!  Classic stuff in that.....I admit, the ole "D to the muthafvckin P" angle had me goin for awhile.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2007, 10:39:18 AM »
Ed, if you are at the Olympia I can share more tales of Flexdog and Blechdog obsessing over Branchdog

Keithdog, you really should share that kind of info with all of us.

Sounds like Getbig golden material.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2007, 10:45:08 AM »

Anyway, that's it.

lol......that was a weekend, Boys. And there was a lot on here who bought into it, too. Special" the mastermind" Ed and Da block" why you don't post on here no more" Head pulled a hell of a stunt. :). What's next for next year, guys
Get Big, or Die Trying

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2007, 10:50:20 AM »

Anyway, that's it.

That is funny.  DP is the little asian kid though, what a nerdy nip.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2007, 10:50:52 AM »
Only if you bang 'em during their period....
add my name to the list as a blood then.

that is one experience that i HAVE had. lol.

..its really sort of hot.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2007, 10:51:45 AM »
Classic.  Hilarious story.  Good job Ed and Block.  LMAO  D muthafuckin' P

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2007, 11:05:01 AM »
That is funny.  DP is the little asian kid though, what a nerdy nip.

naw man DP is cool as fuck!.... has a awesome build also. i keep fucking with him to post his pics on GB but he won't budge.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2007, 11:09:24 AM »
No way she looks great for being 48.  You are wrong.

agreed

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: THE REAL DAVIDPAUL AT THE ARNOLD STORY (Photo Added)
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2007, 04:14:09 PM »
Any Getbiggers looking to come to the Olympia this year and join Special Ed and Da Block?
BigNationRadio.com

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2007, 04:22:43 PM »
haha, dp is a fucking chameleon, he had people fooled, its a pity ed isn't more like him, seems like hes stooped as low as living off dp's legend now. ;D

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2007, 04:27:02 PM »
the guy on the far left (blockhead?) looks like billy corrigan from the smashing pumpkins

Alex23

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2007, 06:51:10 PM »
The real "DavidPaul" is a Lebaneese immigrant living in Birmingham, UK and works for the postal service.

Not flaming just calling it like it is.

Has a pretty decent shape but is affraid of being judged.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2007, 08:38:56 PM »
The real "DavidPaul" is a Lebaneese immigrant living in Birmingham, UK and works for the postal service.

Not flaming just calling it like it is.

Has a pretty decent shape but is affraid of being judged.
"Pretty decent shape"??? You must be kiddin'!! DP is straight up gangsta diesel!
BigNationRadio.com