Author Topic: THE REAL DAVIDPAUL AT THE ARNOLD STORY (Photo Added)  (Read 4521 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
THE REAL DAVIDPAUL AT THE ARNOLD STORY (Photo Added)
« on: August 22, 2007, 09:07:05 PM »
So Da Block and I are at the MD Booth at the Arnold getting ready to start taping on Day Two, and Da Block casually mentions that DP has called in a favor from overseas. It seems that on Day One someone photoshopped a pic of King Kamali and gave him a black eye. Online, DP was claiming responsibility. Since only Da Block knew who DP was, we figured we could use anyone.

The funny part is that Da Block specifically brought a blue bandana and shades to the Arnold as the costume. The only problem was that we needed to find our "DP Gangsta". Just as we're talking about whether a top National-level bodybuilder like Malcolm Marshall would be believable, a guy comes up to us.

"Hey Blockhead and Special Ed!" We turn around.

"Hi, I'm HugePecs!" The dude was built solid. Had a shaved head. And best of all, in fitting with DP's Crip avatar, he was BLACK!

Sure, he looked like a super-nice guy and wouldn't stop smiling, but I figured he'd be perfect. We did a quick audition. "Scowl for us," I asked him. He grimaced like a sad Teddy Bear. "C'mon," I shouted, "Give us HARDCORE GANGSTA!!!"  HugePecs shot us a glare so scary, I almost gave him my wallet on the spot.

It was on like Donkey Kong.

We gave HugePecs the shades and the blue bandana. I watched him slip comfortably into the sunglasses, but then to my horror, he put the bandana on the way white guys wear them. Blockhead and I screamed. If we were gonna pull off the Getbig Scam of the Year, there could be no mistake. Like a wardrobe assistant, I calmly removed the bandana and put it on exactly the same way O'Dog wore his in Menace. This shit was seriously gangsta.

After a few outtakes in which one or all of us was cracking up, we finally stood together for a few photos. Although Block looks a little too happy and I look a little too fat, HugePecs played it like a Pro.

We PM'ed David Paul the good news that night and once the photo was posted, DP became a living legend...at least until he couldn't keep his trap shut and began telling his 'friends' the real story.

Anyway, that's it.

BigNationRadio.com

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: THE REAL DAVIDPAUL AT THE ARNOLD STORY
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 09:12:17 PM »
You lying bastards.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 09:13:59 PM »
 ;D
a

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 09:15:48 PM »
I knew those pics were hugepecs, but that is funny how it went down.  I love how getbig will network together to own certain people.
\

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 09:29:51 PM »
Is it true "hugepecs" was shitting in his pants cause he was affraid of DA finding out what was going on while you guys were there?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 09:37:59 PM »
Is it true "hugepecs" was shitting in his pants cause he was affraid of DA finding out what was going on while you guys were there?
Haha. No, that was the irony of the situation. HugePecs was pretending to be DavidPaul as we shot the interview INSIDE the MD Booth and we were standing about three feet from DA, but I guess between DA looking for ColumbusDude and me referring to HugePecs as "D to the Muthafuckin' P", no one had a clue. Best of all, HugePecs had no idea that DA was after DP, so he would have had no reason to be scared of anything.

The funniest thing of all would have been for DA to think it was DP and take a swing at HP. That video clip would have become Getbig Gold.
BigNationRadio.com

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 10:27:20 PM »
Ed, you are wrong on so many levels that it is pathetic.  I am no fan of DA, but if he had blasted you, that video would have been "gold".  We never would have gotten to see that one, huh?  DA, if you are reading this, go up to Ed the next time and talk about this trick in person.  Your "expert" status should be gone due to crap like that.  You want to make some cash of of BB, but really all you do is make a mockery of it.  It used to be funny when you would write stuff, but you have gone too far. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 10:32:40 PM »
davidpaul makes a lot of money.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 10:36:00 PM »
Ed, you are wrong on so many levels that it is pathetic.  I am no fan of DA, but if he had blasted you, that video would have been "gold".  We never would have gotten to see that one, huh?  DA, if you are reading this, go up to Ed the next time and talk about this trick in person.  Your "expert" status should be gone due to crap like that.  You want to make some cash of of BB, but really all you do is make a mockery of it.  It used to be funny when you would write stuff, but you have gone too far. 

bitterness meltdown.

Come by and say Hi and take a swing...  Special Ed and I will be at the expo standing tall....

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 10:36:40 PM »
Epic lack of humor. It had nothing whatsoever to do with DA. DP built up his online avatar and as a favor, Block and I rolled with it.  EOS.
BigNationRadio.com

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 10:38:41 PM »
special ed, u gotta pull a stunt on derek a

that would be hilarious.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 10:42:28 PM »
Epic lack of humor. It had nothing whatsoever to do with DA. DP built up his online avatar and as a favor, Block and I rolled with it.  EOS.
[/quote
"Best of all, HugePecs had no idea that DA was after DP, so he would have had no reason to be scared of anything.

The funniest thing of all would have been for DA to think it was DP and take a swing at HP. That video clip would have become Getbig Gold."

Come on man, that isn't funny...

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 10:48:09 PM »
The problem is that the Derek thing is all an act; he isn't like that IRL.... 

Sorry to break it to you..

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 10:54:18 PM »

My world just came crashing down.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 10:56:20 PM »

"Best of all, HugePecs had no idea that DA was after DP, so he would have had no reason to be scared of anything.

The funniest thing of all would have been for DA to think it was DP and take a swing at HP. That video clip would have become Getbig Gold."
Come on man, that isn't funny...
Bitch please, no one in their right mind would take a swing at a jacked black guy in crip gear.
BigNationRadio.com

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 10:58:04 PM »
Bitch please, no one in their right mind would take a swing at a jacked black guy in crip gear.

I would. But that's because I'm a Blood.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2007, 10:59:59 PM »

He's only a pretend man-whore?  ???
HAHA, RON.....

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2007, 11:00:29 PM »
I would. But that's because I'm a Blood.

"blood"?

I bang black chicks, does that count?

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2007, 11:31:34 PM »
"blood"?

I bang black chicks, does that count?

Only if you bang 'em during their period....
HAHA, RON.....

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2007, 11:49:24 PM »
Good thread, Special Ed... stroll down memory lane...

Next year, I hope to finally meet JizzBreath Anthony :)

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2007, 12:21:47 AM »

Next year, I hope to finally meet JizzBreath Anthony :)

Don't forget to bring a Costco-sized bucket of Penicillin with you..... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2007, 12:48:17 AM »
here is the real dp with ripitupbaby

T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2007, 02:48:31 AM »
dp looking shredded there
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2007, 04:24:22 AM »
Looks like he can beat you easy if we are talking arms, legs and torso, not to mention his face 8)

not what you say via pm  ;)
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2007, 04:28:46 AM »
not what you say via pm  ;)

Yeah but we only discuss dick over PM ;D