Author Topic: A glaring example....  (Read 12560 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: A glaring example....
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2007, 08:44:46 PM »
hey Div if it was Rose McGowan asking the questions would you bend it over your office desk?

Twice!!!!!!!!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2007, 10:46:48 PM »

Back to the original idea. Usually, when someone (of the opposite) brings up a sexual dysfunction/problem it is a tacit invitation. Not saying they always want sex, a lot of times all they want is to feel the rush people get from being asked. But you really can't argue that a person saying I can't have an orgasm in a certain way isn't a challenge.

There's no other reason to mention an issue that personal to anyone, other than a therapist, beyond challenging them to give you an orgasm.

Ahhh... but you're failing to take into account the 180 degree differences between Mars & Venus.

When men openly discuss challenges, or problems, ...their instinct is to 'fix it' or to 'offer the solution'. As a result, when 'men' start a discussion about a problem, ...they ARE looking for the other person to help them fix it.

When women openly discuss challenges, or problems, ...most often we are NOT looking for the person to 'fix it', ...most often, we simply want to go through the process of venting... getting it off our chests... and having someone listen. That's it. No invitation... just a neutral sounding board. It's bad enough she has to deal with the PE, ...if she voices or vents her frustration to her partner, ...she'll be dealing with PE AND ED as well.  :-\

I sometimes really have to wonder about men.  {sigh}  A woman pays them a compliment, or smiles in their direction, ...and automatically they assume 'She wants me'. If you're having a great day, ...you dare not show it... you have to walk around with a scowl on your face 24/7, and be an absolute _itch all the time for 'some' guys to not get the wrong impression. That's probably why I like married men so much... they're way safer.

LOL! If I were out drinking and a married chick pulled some crap like that I'd suggest she was the problem. :) You know, LOL! Intimacy issues. If the woman was single, hot and I was available...  "maybe you're just so good men can't control themselves" is the only correct response. :)

{LOL}  A cad til the end.  :D
w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2007, 12:17:55 AM »
Update:  Tonight during another no-show in my schedule, the married woman (with the premature ejaculating hubby) discussed her hair and overall features.  S

Because I recommended she go back to her natural color, dark brown, she went on to describe how thick her hair is, being Greek, and that she has to use a flat iron to straighten it.  She described her hair as being naturaly afro-like. 

I do indeed think she's shopping and I may be her sirloin steak....

I'm just a bit amazed at how the situation has developed.

True transference......  :-X

Based on your logic, we can safely deduce from your variety of posts that you only meet troubled women.  Perhaps you need to look within and wonder why that is.  :)

You can read anything in to my interactions if your motivations and biases are aimed the right way, but it doesn't make your observation accurate.

There is no reason to look inward.

Life isn't that hard if you know yourself.

People ask questions.

You answer.

Simple.

It's always people on the outside looking in that have something to say, isn't it?

hey Div if it was Rose McGowan asking the questions would you bend it over your office desk?

I would have eaten Rose McGowan with some A-1 steak sauce.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2007, 05:34:00 AM »
Div,

I find it funny that the dilema here is that she doesn't suit your tastes.

Whatever you do.. don't let the people here goad you into having some fun with her.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2007, 10:48:50 AM »
Div,

I find it funny that the dilema here is that she doesn't suit your tastes.

Whatever you do.. don't let the people here goad you into having some fun with her.

Not exactly, Jake.

Her natural hair color is dark brown, but she lightened it for her husband.

She's naturally pale, but she tanned for her husband.

If she was stayed naturally what she was, she'd be my type....

I feel you, people here are trying to goad me in to their type of thinking, but you know me and that just won't happen.

Another trip to B-more may be in order.....  :-X

DIV

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2007, 02:22:33 PM »
Not exactly, Jake.

Her natural hair color is dark brown, but she lightened it for her husband.

She's naturally pale, but she tanned for her husband.

If she was stayed naturally what she was, she'd be my type....

I feel you, people here are trying to goad me in to their type of thinking, but you know me and that just won't happen.

Another trip to B-more may be in order.....  :-X

DIV

Are you suggesting our boy needs an intervention? My mind went to the same place as yours when he had the head shaved.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2007, 02:34:51 PM »
ATTA BOY

go get her tiger

::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2007, 05:46:52 PM »
.....of what I was talking about in the Trainer thread.

One of my clients told me about her soon to be ex-husband's premature ejaculation issue which precluded her from achieving orgasm during the tenure of their marriage.

I told her it was a mental block and had nothing to do with her persay, but probably stemmed from his upbrining in a repressive Christian household.

He had been the only man she'd had sex with, so she'd never experienced orgasm and no matter what tips she gave him, nothing worked.

Her response to me......."he tried".....

My response to her........" ;D".......

I feel bad for men who have neithe the equipment nor ability to please a female, because it should be innate, something you learn along the way.

I shake my head and tell her that she'll need to find a man who is experienced sexually if she ever wants to see what an orgasm is like...........get the feeling she's almost looking to me for that.

A subtle case of transference, but I'm only trying to mentor her, not have sex with her.

The hard part would be telling her no if she makes it clear later she wants sex from me.
DIV
Interesting contradiction. I hope you've got the equipment because the mindplay seems to be lacking.  :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2007, 09:29:34 PM »
Ahhh... but you're failing to take into account the 180 degree differences between Mars & Venus.

Grey is an idiot.

{LOL}  A cad til the end.  :D

I am a man and can see no real harm in letting someone you want to have some fun with feel in control.

Besides... a smarter woman already knows you're feeding her ego in a situation like that. Just walking up to someone and asking for sex would get boring after a while and it could not give most people the boost in self esteem these stupid games provide. You also must remember that many cannot handle the vulnerability such frank honesty entails.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2007, 11:42:23 PM »
Interesting contradiction. I hope you've got the equipment because the mindplay seems to be lacking.  :-\

I'm not trying to pick her up.

She's simply feeling me out and letting me know she's available (or will be after her papers are final) and seeing if I am interested.

That's tough analysis coming from a chimp.

Shouldn't you be hiding in the jungles somewhere instead of telling me how to be me?   :-X

Grey is an idiot.

I am a man and can see no real harm in letting someone you want to have some fun with feel in control.

Besides... a smarter woman already knows you're feeding her ego in a situation like that. Just walking up to someone and asking for sex would get boring after a while and it could not give most people the boost in self esteem these stupid games provide. You also must remember that many cannot handle the vulnerability such frank honesty entails.

She's smart but naive in the ways of how people are due to her getting married at such a young age.  She's never had good sex and her husband is clueless.  He has PE

As bad as it sounds, I almost feel like it would be a public service to nurture her sexuality and bring it up to speed.

Then at least she'd have something good to compare to in future laisons.

She alread growing out her roots and asked me about my preference of women's grooming habits.

Subtle hints.............nudges .........from a Greek girl.

DIV

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2007, 05:58:37 AM »
Div,

I can smell trouble from here.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2007, 02:02:42 PM »
Div,

I can smell trouble from here.

Specifically, what do you sense Jake?

Speak now or forever live in infamy.   :-X

DIV

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2007, 06:29:31 PM »
Specifically, what do you sense Jake?

Speak now or forever live in infamy.   :-X

DIV

I can smell drama, LOL!

Only a matter of time before curiosity gets the best of you. :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2007, 09:54:30 PM »
I can smell drama, LOL!

Only a matter of time before curiosity gets the best of you. :)

No drama, nugg.

What makes you think I'd ever get tossed up in that?

Today after our session she gave me her cell number and told me "to call her if I got any earlier openings on Friday".

After the conversations over her bush, and desire for broadened sexual horizons, I'd say there's more intent there than a simple re-schedule.

I've never met any woman who revealed the details of her hair, here and there without some other intentions behind it.

I suppose she's waiting now.......

It might be time to show her the Darkside.

DIV

Alex23

« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2007, 10:02:00 PM »
No drama, nugg.

Today after our session she gave me her cell number and told me "to call her if I got any earlier openings on Friday".

After the conversations over her bush, and desire for broadened sexual horizons, I'd say there's more intent there than a simple re-schedule.

I've never met any woman who revealed the details of her hair, here and there without some other intentions behind it.

DIV

Why do you feel the "need" to puke that on a muscle board? I'm not being an ass, it's very "needy"...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2007, 12:21:44 PM »

Why do you feel the "need" to puke that on a muscle board? I'm not being an ass, it's very "needy"...

Lil' Alex, this is the female discussion board, it has nothing to do with the other forums.

Considering the fact that you lurk in teh X-board most of the time, you really have no standing to criticize anyone.   :-X

DIV

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2007, 05:33:30 PM »
No drama, nugg.

DIV

They all have the same thing so what's the point?

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2007, 06:05:45 PM »
she wants an earlier appt so she doesn't have to wait as long to see you again

8)

Alex23

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2007, 08:38:12 PM »
Lil' Alex, this is the female discussion board, it has nothing to do with the other forums.

Considering the fact that you lurk in teh X-board most of the time, you really have no standing to criticize anyone.   :-X

DIV

Hahahah ok Mr "I have a crush on a mormon girl because she's pale and I'm mexicanish" ...

I'm just curious to understand why you feel the need to splat stories like that on the board. Maybe I know her, maybe someone else does....

Epic lack of professionalism.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2007, 10:25:28 PM »
Hahahah ok Mr "I have a crush on a mormon girl because she's pale and I'm mexicanish" ...

I'm just curious to understand why you feel the need to splat stories like that on the board. Maybe I know her, maybe someone else does....

Epic lack of professionalism.

I'm only professional if the client is..........once they cross over, I cross over.

......the Darkside, baby Alex.....

DIV

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2007, 06:28:17 AM »
I'm only professional if the client is..........once they cross over, I cross over.

DIV

I'd rather have the money, LOL!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2007, 10:40:13 AM »

DIV

so if they rob somebody..you rob somebody?

if they kill somebody..you kill somebody?

are you that weak man?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2007, 07:28:08 PM »

Pretty sad isn't it? I've gone from being bored and annoyed to very embarrassed for him.  :-[   :'(
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2007, 07:30:55 PM »
Pretty sad isn't it? I've gone from being bored and annoyed to very embarrassed for him.  :-[   :'(

Harsh words.

Are you experiencing palenis envy? :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2007, 07:35:45 PM »
Harsh words.

Are you experiencing palenis envy? :)

{LOL} No. btw is that even a word?  :D
w