Author Topic: Activia yogurt almost killed me!!  (Read 2319 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Activia yogurt almost killed me!!
« on: August 23, 2007, 10:48:36 AM »
So I have been eating that stuff, you know for the good guy bacteria dudes, for like 3 weeks (?) and I have been having pains and not feeling that great, but didn't attribute it to anything.  I was bored and put in Activia in a search just for something to do and I find blogs and boards where people have said they had problems and pain and it did the exact opposite of what it claims!!! 

Turns out if you have no digestive issues this stuff will give them to you and even their study says that!!!  Why is there no warning on this!!    >:(

This was on Monday and I had already had one that morning so Tuesday I didn't have one and my stomach has gotten better AND I lost 4 pounds and did nothing different!! I even had cookies for dinner last night! Cookies w/frosting!! And some Combos!! (I woke up a pound lighter   :D)  Today I feel mostly normal, some people said it took a week to feel completey better.   If I had any antibiotics I would take them to kill off all these bad bacteria dudes in me!!!

I actually thought my appendix was bursting a few times and never thought it was from the killer yogurt!!!   >:(

Be warned!! 

And my almond milk is so much better in my cereal (Ezekiel) over that yogurt!!

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
Re: Activia yogurt almost killed me!!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 11:23:49 AM »
I like Kashi and vanilla soy mike
X

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 11:26:55 AM »

soy mike?   ;D

The almond milk is pretty tasty!! I get the unsweetened kind.   It is now on my weekly grocery list.  I bet it's good with bananas.
  :D

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 11:33:08 AM »
soy mike?   ;D

The almond milk is pretty tasty!! I get the unsweetened kind.   It is now on my weekly grocery list.  I bet it's good with bananas.
  :D

Ya sure mike, milk, milsh, phish its all the same right??

Maybe my sleep depravation is starting to catch up?? Wifey is in the bedroom sawing logs  ;D
X

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 11:34:54 AM »
I like my mike without soy.   ;D
:D Weee

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 12:01:38 PM »
I even had cookies for dinner last night! Cookies w/frosting!! And some Combos!! [/color]         

dinner of champions!

glad you're better....was the 4 pounds water weight?  Or steam-lines weight?
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 12:33:52 PM »
glad you're better....was the 4 pounds water weight?  Or steam-lines weight?

I think it was water.  Nothing else is much different   8) except I am not in pretty constant discomfort all day.   

It was pretty tasty though!!! 

I have 4 of them left if anybody wants them!!

I bet once in awhile they would be fine, but people did say they had problems after eating only one.   And here I thought I was doing something good for me.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 12:47:47 PM »
I like my mike without soy.   ;D

To each his own, just as long as you enjoy your mike!  ;D
X

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 12:48:45 PM »
To each his own, just as long as you enjoy your mike!  ;D
Ohhhhhhhh I do!  I definitely enjoy "my" mike.   ;D
:D Weee

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 03:14:05 PM »
So I have been eating that stuff, you know for the good guy bacteria dudes, for like 3 weeks (?) and I have been having pains and not feeling that great, but didn't attribute it to anything.  I was bored and put in Activia in a search just for something to do and I find blogs and boards where people have said they had problems and pain and it did the exact opposite of what it claims!!! 

Turns out if you have no digestive issues this stuff will give them to you and even their study says that!!!  Why is there no warning on this!!    >:(

This was on Monday and I had already had one that morning so Tuesday I didn't have one and my stomach has gotten better AND I lost 4 pounds and did nothing different!! I even had cookies for dinner last night! Cookies w/frosting!! And some Combos!! (I woke up a pound lighter   :D)  Today I feel mostly normal, some people said it took a week to feel completey better.   If I had any antibiotics I would take them to kill off all these bad bacteria dudes in me!!!

I actually thought my appendix was bursting a few times and never thought it was from the killer yogurt!!!   >:(

Be warned!! 

And my almond milk is so much better in my cereal (Ezekiel) over that yogurt!!

Wait .... cookies with frosting? What?  Lost 4 pounds?  What?  Waitwaitwait.  What did you do?   ???

;D

They must've been broken cookies  :-\
 ;D
:

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 04:59:14 PM »

Wait .... cookies with frosting? What?  Lost 4 pounds?  What?  Waitwaitwait.  What did you do?   ???

;D

They must've been broken cookies  :-\
 ;D

LOL!!!!!   (watch tomorrow it will all be back  :P)

These are the cookies:

http://www.lofthousecookies.com/