Author Topic: This is one leg press  (Read 1385 times)

EbBnFlO

• Getbig II
This is one leg press
« on: August 23, 2007, 12:43:41 PM »
Now you know your moving weight when you bend the arm of it loading it up and need a collar to keep em on

&NR=1

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Re: This is one leg press
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 01:29:44 PM »
F*cking funny as hell!  I like it when he says "pure natural" strength at the end...classic! ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 01:31:42 PM »
epic quarter reps.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 01:34:26 PM »
epic quarter reps.

That's because that alien in his stomach is blocking his legs from going all the way down...geez don't you know anything?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 01:49:00 PM »
1) quarter reps or not...thats not "light weight baby"
2) i love how his lifting partner is spotting him with one arm LOL....im sure he'd be a big help
3) is ronnie....um....slow?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 01:57:37 AM »
thats a hella of a lot of weight.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 02:07:18 AM »
1) quarter reps or not...thats not "light weight baby"
2) i love how his lifting partner is spotting him with one arm LOL....im sure he'd be a big help
3) is ronnie....um....slow?

Q1) quarter reps or not...thats not "light weight baby"

A) they are 1/2 reps not quarters

Q2) i love how his lifting partner is spotting him with one arm LOL....im sure he'd be a big help

A) he's just waiting to pull off the plates if ron gets trapped

Q3) is ronnie....um....slow?

A) yeah buddy! ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 06:11:30 AM »
Q1) quarter reps or not...thats not "light weight baby"

A) they are 1/2 reps not quarters

Q2) i love how his lifting partner is spotting him with one arm LOL....im sure he'd be a big help

A) he's just waiting to pull off the plates if ron gets trapped

Q3) is ronnie....um....slow?

A) yeah buddy! ;D
those aren't half reps they're quarter reps, a full rep is bringing your knees down at least to the point where they touch your chest or better yet to the point where they touch your armpits, that's a full rep on the leg press and if Ronnie tried that with the weight he had on there he would have to be taken out of there on a stretcher.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 06:53:37 AM »
those aren't half reps they're quarter reps, a full rep is bringing your knees down at least to the point where they touch your chest or better yet to the point where they touch your armpits, that's a full rep on the leg press and if Ronnie tried that with the weight he had on there he would have to be taken out of there on a stretcher.

That's not a full rep. That's stupid. A full rep is bringing it down to 90 degrees. Below that is heroic and all, but dangerous as hell for your back, glutes, piriformis, etc etc. As soon as your ass rises off the seat, you've gone too far. Ask Cormier and I'm sure he'd verify what I'm saying

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 07:09:34 AM »
That's not a full rep. That's stupid. A full rep is bringing it down to 90 degrees. Below that is heroic and all, but dangerous as hell for your back, glutes, piriformis, etc etc. As soon as your ass rises off the seat, you've gone too far. Ask Cormier and I'm sure he'd verify what I'm saying
translation=you're the guy in the gym who loads 15 plates on each side of the leg press and wraps your knees and pounds out three 4 inch reps with your mighty 20 inch quads.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2007, 07:23:13 AM »
ronnie goes depper than branch at least

Z

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2007, 07:51:15 AM »

1/2 reps...1/4 reps...doesnt really matter. i can only concentrate on how dumb and annoying he is. all that noise and head shaking. imaging trying to lift next to that....

between ronnies "light weight" and branches weight tossing, i dont know which one has the worse case of downs syndrome

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 07:53:33 AM »
Now you know your moving weight when you bend the arm of it loading it up and need a collar to keep em on

&NR=1

Haha - who was that chump?

oppositeofthin

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2007, 07:59:52 AM »
epic quarter reps.

You should call Mr.Olympia and tell him how to workout.  I'm pretty sure that he would want your expert opinion.  Keep up the observations!