Author Topic: looks like someone needs a timeout.  (Read 1007 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
looks like someone needs a timeout.
« on: August 23, 2007, 01:37:55 PM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: looks like someone needs a timeout.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 01:39:05 PM »
126 post and there all meltdowns ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=24620;sa=showPosts
hahahhaa, this little bitch is a glutton for punishment and loves being a punching bag, why else would he stick around for the abue? he loves the attention.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 01:39:34 PM »
Yep, he is a nutcase. What is so hard to understand that this is a place to have fun and say whatever the fuck you want? He is almost as bad as DA.
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 01:41:36 PM »
Yep, he is a nutcase. What is so hard to understand that this is a place to have fun and say whatever the fuck you want? He is almost as bad as DA.
just click on his profile and check it out..... hahahahaha every post is about me or SF I fucking love it ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 01:41:47 PM »
hahaha, he's actually worse the Derek because at least Derek will take a long break from here when he gets abused and brutalized, this clown just hangs around and let's us destroy him.

Master Blaster

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 01:42:25 PM »
Oh geeze, I kinda feel sorry for the guy... :-\

I'm done with these dorks that no one pays attention to. Except their dork friends. And It's all the usual suspects.  Remember fools. If you don't post your pic. You are hiding.
 SO POST IT !!! No text. JUST POST THE DAMN PICTURE PATHETIC LITTLE HOMOS !

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 01:46:29 PM »
hahahahaha! are gays easier to make melt then straight guys? it seems that way ;D

Fatfather . It's funny you and SS always turn a thread into something about me. You also love posting a high school picture of me to make you feel good. for the 100th time for less than 1 year training thats a great pic. Id rather look like that than a big Fat tub, who does not train. SS is worse so I won't even acknowledge him. Let people post pics on the thread topic. Don't turn it into another one of your Gay love for me threads. when are you going to see that you are obviously Infatuated.

*** Now you and SS go get some protein powder. Lift some weights and maybe you can leave your basement. I can recommend some brands. Wouldn't you rather look like this . Than your current state.
By the way your monster 14 inch arm comments are sooooooooooooooooooo freakin old.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 01:49:31 PM »
126 post and there all meltdowns ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=24620;sa=showPosts

Not fair, he's still in the closet and closet guys are really sensitive about their sexual preference.  Picking on sensitve queers is too easy, if you need any further clarification read Derek Anthony's posts. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 01:53:47 PM »
Not fair, he's still in the closet and closet guys are really sensitive about their sexual preference.  Picking on sensitve queers is too easy, if you need any further clarification read Derek Anthony's posts. 

AHAHAAHAH!!!  The only things in Scott Markey's closet are enema kits and sleeveless, diamond-studded biker jackets.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 01:55:01 PM »
AHAHAAHAH!!!  The only things in Scott Markey's closet are enema kits and sleeveless, diamond-studded biker jackets.
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.