Author Topic: be honest about this now..... HAVE THE BALLS to tell the truth now fellas  (Read 4680 times)

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
Well I knew the people (I live in a fairly small town) and they knew I had "experience" with it, they said they weren't supposed to do it but they let me anyway.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
I have some friends that can't get over pricking themselves either, I don't really see how one doesn't get used to it.  To me it's just like tieing your shoes... something that is part of your routine that you get used to, don't even think about it.  How about the rest of you guys, does injecting never get easier for some of you?  And of those people what is it about the injections that you don't like (The pain, the thought, blood, etc)?

Injections can get tedious at times, but that's just a part of the game.

I use 25G pins, so it's not really a matter of pain but just the right pin placement to avoid veins.

As long as you can do that, you'll be fine.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER

I have rituals.  ;D For example, I over clean everything with alchohol, take a piss and fart before I inject, and if I am having someone else do the injection I always pinch myself really hard so I can pretend that I can't feel the spike... I f I am doing myself I stretch and then hum and mutter for about 30 seconds. If anybody saw me doing it they would probably laugh because I know I look silly when I do it. Honestly if you are not being careful with your spiking it's like trying to put a condom on a few seconds right before you bust, YOU WILL HAVE AN ISSUE SOONER OR LATER.
I don't use hcg either, I know I should, I will probably next time around...
We all have our little practices pre/post INJ. lol props to ATOMIC for that one ;D

musclemass

• Getbig II
Re: be honest about this now..... HAVE THE BALLS to tell the truth now fellas
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2007, 02:32:29 PM »
I don't really do anything "weird" when I stick myself. But I'm a firm believer of doing it only after a shower. I use 1 1/2" 22ga needles- alittle bigger than most use and it does have alittle bit of a sting to it- especially if the alcohol that I used to wipe the top of the vial off with and rubbed on my ass cheek isn't completely dry.

I do notice that I have tendencies to eat "not so" clean when I'm on. I don't know if its all in my head when I'm "on" or what, but I get these uncontrolable urges to eat alot more McDonalds double cheeseburgers. Then I'm mad as hell because I gave into the uge........I know, I know, I'm weak. But its just so damn good to me!!!

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2007, 12:54:46 PM »
It took me about a year to get over the thought of pinning.

Now it's just like tieing my shoes or brushing my teeth.

A pinch hurts more than a quick needle prick.

I honestly don't even think about it now, i just do it.

8)

I've never really had a problem with it, i've never had anyone else pin me, i dont think i'd be down witht that.  I know my own body better than anyone, so who better to pin me?  Granted semotiems my back cramps up when im doing a glute shot, which sucks, but thats why ya stretch a lil first:P

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 06:29:31 PM »
big john havent seen you in forever!

as for wierd things does anyone else besides me get mad at that last bit of juice that is left in the needle tip? it drives me nuts. i even figure after 5 shots of a 10cc bottle that little bit left over in the tip has to b about a cc.... anyone else thoughts on this? lol

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 06:39:36 PM »
big john havent seen you in forever!

as for wierd things does anyone else besides me get mad at that last bit of juice that is left in the needle tip? it drives me nuts. i even figure after 5 shots of a 10cc bottle that little bit left over in the tip has to b about a cc.... anyone else thoughts on this? lol

Yes, a 25ga wastes less like taht, and shorter pin even less.  ;D
Pull the pin & blow on the end, its about 1 or 2 drops.  ;)  Prolly dont need to sweat it.