Author Topic: Serious question for "Anabolic Outlaw"  (Read 1080 times)

Krusader

• Getbig II
Serious question for "Anabolic Outlaw"
« on: August 23, 2007, 10:08:43 PM »
I was at the gym last night and I may have witnessed a bodybuilder perform satanic rituals. He kept talking to himself in tongue, rocking back and forward and then performed an amazing lift. Should I be concerned for my own safety? He did look at me and flashed some sort of sign. Since then I feel kind of inspired and motivated to train. Have I been corrupted?

Are all bodybuilders part of a witchcraft conspiration? Are all bodybuilders pot smokers, coke snorter and alcoholics like you are? What should we do?

Your site is very impressive http://www.musclemissions.org/

I will lift up the barbell of salvation and call on the name of the LORD.
Psalm 116:13

The Coach

Re: Serious question for "Anabolic Outlaw"
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 10:14:36 PM »
I was at the gym last night and I may have witnessed a bodybuilder perform satanic rituals. He kept talking to himself in tongue, rocking back and forward and then performed an amazing lift. Should I be concerned for my own safety? He did look at me and flashed some sort of sign. Since then I feel kind of inspired and motivated to train. Have I been corrupted?

Are all bodybuilders part of a witchcraft conspiration? Are all bodybuilders pot smokers, coke snorter and alcoholics like you are? What should we do?

"Anabolic Outlaw" is right up there with these wackjobs.........and I'm a Christian.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 11:27:31 PM »
And people wonder why more and more of the population are not into religion.   ::)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 11:28:10 PM »

I think when you see the guy or any person on the gym floor slit a young Lamb's throat from ear to ear then and ONLY THEN can you worry about that particular person being a Satanist. The stuff you described above, other than the " sign flashing " I do myself ... it's called " working yourself up to do the lift ". Then again, who the hell knows or cares.  :-\

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 08:13:27 PM »
Hahahaha the guy obviously "means good" to some extends.

But it's a typical projection of its own failure and weaknesses on an entire group of people by demonizing. He hates his old self; not what he's really crusading against. A form of denial. 

Not all bodybuilders are coke addicts like he was. Not all coke addicts are bodybuilders either ::)

Krusader

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 02:19:57 PM »
Hahahaha the guy obviously "means good" to some extends.

But it's a typical projection of its own failure and weaknesses on an entire group of people by demonizing. He hates his old self; not what he's really crusading against. A form of denial. 

Not all bodybuilders are coke addicts like he was. Not all coke addicts are bodybuilders either ::)

LOL...