Author Topic: What is the purpose of Man on this planet?  (Read 5331 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: What is the purpose of Man on this planet?
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2007, 09:23:31 AM »
  I would prefer to have an actual example of man having a purpose and doing it. So far  man = 0     ;D
[/b]

I saw that video.    :-\    But man is supposed to be the better species, so an animal attack (which in the example you gave was the guy's fault for doing what he did and getting close to them, not saying he deserved it, but I can't blame the animal) from a lesser species is understandable, but an actual thought out act from another human being is the worse crime in the context of morals and values IMO.

So far I am not even slightly swayed.
8)

Asked yourself how are you typing on a keyboard and understanding everything around you, your surroundings, religions of the world that are true upholding one's self and all God's creations---then get in your car drive down to the park, and then look at your dogs and wonder why that can't do what you just did...Free Will is part of the answer..

and if it weren't for man, you wouldn't have a dog, or a pet, or should I say, ownership of another creature that you ultimately deem inferior to you, because you must own it.

To rationalize what man hasn't done, or his purpose is to rationalize what you are doing to contribute to the lack of "purpose".

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2007, 11:02:52 AM »
My purpose is to do alott of drugs and fuck as many women as i can
Money drugs and bitches

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2007, 11:50:52 AM »
originally on the Pet Board, but was suggested that it would make a good topic elsewhere.

Tell me, what has man done for the Earth?  Has man contributed anything? What is man's purpose?  I see no purpose for man.  Man destroys and wastes everything he comes in contact with.  Man is at the top of the food chain, but even that is not needed on Earth.  Animals like sharks and lions that are at the top in the animal food chain have a purpose, they eat the old and sick and cull numbers of animals keeping a balance so everything may go on. Man has to breed animals to survive so we don't even have the purpose of keeping a balance in nature.  Man has caused extinction of many animals either by over hunting, destroying habitats, or by introducing non native species that then kill off the native species.  How much scrambling has man done to try and fix it's mistakes?  Man wages war on each other over anything.  You don't see animals going to war on each other to the point that they have destroyed their homelands and are barely surviving.

Seems like man has done a lot with it's ability for higher thinking.    ::)

Man is expendable on this planet, animals are not, I think that puts one higher than the other.   :) 

The purpose of man is to bust loads all over cute little skanks like you.  Enjoy!   :-*   ;D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2007, 03:57:50 PM »
The purpose of man is to bust loads all over cute little skanks like you.  Enjoy!   :-*   ;D

finally a good answer!!     ;D

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2007, 04:10:26 PM »
No purpose. We are just another species of African apes. Only difference is our evolution "took off" and our brains grew, and we became able to ask questions such as these.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2007, 04:57:30 PM »
No purpose. We are just another species of African apes. Only difference is our evolution "took off" and our brains grew, and we became able to ask questions such as these.

Yes.

We're at a point where we have a certain amount of control over our destiny.. But that's about it.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2007, 05:38:01 PM »
  finally a good answer!!     ;D

fawk

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2007, 06:30:01 PM »
Hey flower I guess you would rather this be a Planet of the Apes?...sure Humans prey on each other just like other species prey on each other...it's about power and survival...if aliens came from another planet believe me they would either subjugate us or annihilate us...if you check history you will see that every time two different cultures or civilizations come into contact, the stronger or superior one dominates the other and eventually tries to destroy the weaker one...This is why I hope no alien species ever visits the earth... they would definitely try to enslave, eat, or destroy us...we are okay well enough ALONE...

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2007, 06:37:05 PM »
flower is from an alien civilization.  they want us to think we have no purpose so that we won't have the heart to put up a struggle when they take over.   

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2007, 06:53:03 PM »
Hey flower I guess you would rather this be a Planet of the Apes?...sure Humans prey on each other just like other species prey on each other...it's about power and survival...if aliens came from another planet believe me they would either subjugate us or annihilate us...if you check history you will see that every time two different cultures or civilizations come into contact, the stronger or superior one dominates the other and eventually tries to destroy the weaker one...This is why I hope no alien species ever visits the earth... they would definitely try to enslave, eat, or destroy us...we are okay well enough ALONE...

on the contrary, flower will give it up to apes too...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2007, 08:04:09 AM »
originally on the Pet Board, but was suggested that it would make a good topic elsewhere.

Tell me, what has man done for the Earth?  Has man contributed anything? What is man's purpose?  I see no purpose for man.  Man destroys and wastes everything he comes in contact with.  Man is at the top of the food chain, but even that is not needed on Earth.  Animals like sharks and lions that are at the top in the animal food chain have a purpose, they eat the old and sick and cull numbers of animals keeping a balance so everything may go on. Man has to breed animals to survive so we don't even have the purpose of keeping a balance in nature.  Man has caused extinction of many animals either by over hunting, destroying habitats, or by introducing non native species that then kill off the native species.  How much scrambling has man done to try and fix it's mistakes?  Man wages war on each other over anything.  You don't see animals going to war on each other to the point that they have destroyed their homelands and are barely surviving.

Seems like man has done a lot with it's ability for higher thinking.    ::)

Man is expendable on this planet, animals are not, I think that puts one higher than the other.   :) 

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/rossuk/c-anthro.htm

:)

why is the universe the way it is...?

cause if it wasn't so we wouldn't be here to see it..!
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2007, 12:14:04 PM »
Gee, Flower total avoidance of my answer, because as I said, if man has no purpose, rationalize what purpose you have, or what you are doing to contribute man's (human kind's) non-purpose.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2007, 08:49:30 AM »
Flower and Knny should both consider killing themselves to help lighten the burden on the planets animals.

Afterall they (Knny + Flower) both require Food, that requires Farming, that requires fertilizers and pesticides, that takes land from wildlife and plants...

The homes they live in could be inhabited by feral dogs and cats and rats etc.
This would make room for a lot of animals.

They would no longer consume fuel for driving to get their food and other necessities of life.
They would no longer use up precious clean water to drink or occasionally take a shower..
They would not use up electric and other heating fuels...

Why dont all the PETA and PET-Tards commit mass suicide and make the world a better place for animals!

I will gladly pay for the Cyanide.