Author Topic: DMX's House Raided, Cops Rescue 12 Pitbulls  (Read 3195 times)

jmt1

• Getbig IV
DMX's House Raided, Cops Rescue 12 Pitbulls
« on: August 24, 2007, 08:38:15 PM »
DMX's House Raided, 12 Pitbulls Rescued

According to TMZ, KPNX television in Phoenix is reporting that the Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff’s Department raided rapper DMX’s home this morning in Cave Creek and removed 12 distressed pit bulls.
DMX, who is known to be a big fan of dog breeding—even dedicating a clothing line to them, wasn’t present at the time of the raid which came as a result of blazing Arizona heat.

Murray Richman, DMX’s attorney, claims that someone reported the dogs were at risk because of the extreme temperatures, telling TMZ “Earl has a caretaker, who obviously wasn’t taking care. Earl loves those dogs.”

Richman added that DMX isn’t even in Arizona and hasn’t been there for several months because he’s off working on a project.

A large cache of weapons was also found at the estate.

More Details to come.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: DMX's House Raided, Cops Rescue 12 Pitbulls
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 08:45:52 PM »
Wow!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 08:46:54 PM »
great another one expressing his "culture" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 02:56:45 PM »
the sad thing is that it is not the first thing that he's been involved with cruelty to animals.  he's previously had dogs seized.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 03:02:43 PM »
great another one expressing his "culture" ::)

What culture might that be?
W

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 03:52:08 PM »
What culture might that be?

I think what chaos meant by that was in reference to someone saying that Vick did what he did because of his "culture".  I forget who said it, but it was said in an interview.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 05:41:06 PM »
what's wrong with these morons...

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 06:52:23 PM »
DMX's House Raided, 12 Pitbulls Rescued

According to TMZ, KPNX television in Phoenix is reporting that the Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff’s Department raided rapper DMX’s home this morning in Cave Creek and removed 12 distressed pit bulls.
DMX, who is known to be a big fan of dog breeding—even dedicating a clothing line to them, wasn’t present at the time of the raid which came as a result of blazing Arizona heat.

Murray Richman, DMX’s attorney, claims that someone reported the dogs were at risk because of the extreme temperatures, telling TMZ “Earl has a caretaker, who obviously wasn’t taking care. Earl loves those dogs.”

Richman added that DMX isn’t even in Arizona and hasn’t been there for several months because he’s off working on a project.

A large cache of weapons was also found at the estate.

More Details to come.

good..I hope the make an example out of his ass too

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2007, 08:54:48 PM »
I think what chaos meant by that was in reference to someone saying that Vick did what he did because of his "culture".  I forget who said it, but it was said in an interview.
wasn't that Stephen Marbury(sp) or some other basketball player that said dogfighting was part of the black culture?

Keep an eye on this hustle man ~flower~, he's quite the trouble maker >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 07:04:38 AM »
wasn't that Stephen Marbury(sp) or some other basketball player that said dogfighting was part of the black culture?

Keep an eye on this hustle man ~flower~, he's quite the trouble maker >:(

It was Marbury... I wouldn't say this is a black thing, it is just a stupid thing... You have to be stupid to think that their is any exscuse for this type of thinking..... F**king idiots....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2007, 07:36:07 PM »
It was Marbury... I wouldn't say this is a black thing, it is just a stupid thing... You have to be stupid to think that their is any exscuse for this type of thinking..... F**king idiots....
that's kiinda my point, rednecks are fighting dogs as well, but Marbury comes out and claims it as black culture, f'ing hilarious!!

Hustle man is trying to start shit again, just like the defending Vick thread ::)
he needs to hustle his ass down to the Y or the V ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 07:57:58 PM »
Marbury never said anything about dog fighting being a "black culture thing" it was someone else who said that about a week or so before the Marbury interview.

Marbury simply mumbled "I hear dog fighting's a sport" (which is hardly condoning it) considering the crux of his arguement  was how the press was convicting Vick before he had his day in court (at the time)
ok so Marbury thinks its a sport, who's the fag that said it was a "black culture thing"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2007, 07:58:24 PM »
It was Marbury...

http://www.mypartypost.com/watchflashbig/6339/Stephan_Marbury_Says_Dog_Fighting_is_a_Sport

get your facts straight you freakin imbecile !Marbury never said anything about dog fighting being a "black culture thing" it was someone else who said that about a week or so before the Marbury interview.

Marbury simply mumbled "I hear dog fighting's a sport" (which is hardly condoning it) considering the crux of his arguement  was how the press was convicting Vick before he had his day in court (at the time)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 02:46:53 PM »
http://www.mypartypost.com/watchflashbig/6339/Stephan_Marbury_Says_Dog_Fighting_is_a_Sport

get your facts straight you freakin imbecile !Marbury never said anything about dog fighting being a "black culture thing" it was someone else who said that about a week or so before the Marbury interview.

Geo

Do me a favor find someone else's jock to jump on.. Jesus you just rub me the wrong way. If you don't like what I post stay the fuck of the qoute button. Your an idiot with a minute opinion that half the time doesnt make any sense... Do me a favor go buy a cucumber and a bottle of KY and go fuck yourself.. It's not my fault your a fucking idiot...

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 04:03:35 PM »
It was Marbury...

Eddie Sanchez is supposably dead.. he died from internal bleeding..... I just got word from my cousins wife who works at the hospital.... More news to come..

;D

and I'm the idiot huh ?

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 04:23:41 PM »
;D

and I'm the idiot huh ?

How many times have you brought up the Sanchez thing... Fucking idiot, your the type of person that just deserves to be hit by a car... Fuck go choke on a chew toy...

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 04:46:17 PM »
How many times have you brought up the Sanchez thing... Fucking idiot, your the type of person that just deserves to be hit by a car... Fuck go choke on a chew toy...

say you're sorry for being a dick to me and I'll give ya a pass

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 07:51:32 AM »

Being a dick your the inconderate fuck... Look at what you said when I was asking Vet to call me.. You want me to apologize, shit you have a better chance at winning the olympia. Like I said go fuck yourself asshole. If anyone should apologize it's you for all the shit you've talked. I don't bust anyones balls unless they deserve it.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 12:50:56 PM »
hahahaha! keep destroying this little punks ass.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2007, 11:35:06 AM »

meltdown
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2007, 04:50:06 PM »
look at the groping of the getbig guys... Welcome to the petboard bitches... ;D ;D