Author Topic: How does one get a valium prescription?  (Read 4186 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
How does one get a valium prescription?
« on: August 25, 2007, 02:19:49 PM »
I could use some..

Slin1

• Getbig IV
Re: How does one get a valium prescription?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 03:12:48 PM »
I could use some..

They still prescribe Valium where you live they almost old as the barbiturates? I order mine from the internet
Money drugs and bitches

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 03:36:04 PM »
I dunno.  But I get ativans, much nicer.  (read the symptoms for panic disorder, then brush up on your acting skills)
X

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 03:39:54 PM »
Tell the Doc that you have tried them and they work for your anxiety. Tell him Xanaxs make you sleepy and Klonopin don't help you too much. Valiums are my favorite benzo, they are cheap on the street, so I just buy them, but the Doc should write you a script. Oh and tell him you have been taking the 10 mg. ones, or he might write you a script for the weak ones.
E

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 03:52:08 PM »
Tell the Doc that you have tried them and they work for your anxiety. Tell him Xanaxs make you sleepy and Klonopin don't help you too much. Valiums are my favorite benzo, they are cheap on the street, so I just buy them, but the Doc should write you a script. Oh and tell him you have been taking the 10 mg. ones, or he might write you a script for the weak ones.

Every Doc prescribes Diezepam(Valium) before Xanax or klonopin

Camel tell your Doc you get panic attacks every time you lieve your home
Money drugs and bitches

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 04:02:00 PM »
Every Doc prescribes Diezepam(Valium) before Xanax or klonopin

Camel tell your Doc you get panic attacks every time you lieve your home

My Doc gives out Klonopin to everyone. I asked for valiums before and he gave me Klonopins. They are ok, but not as good as valiums. I am a "veteran" pill taker, but Ativans knock me out for some reason, other than Meddie, does anyone else take them? How about Restorall? I know someone trying to get rid of them cheap, are they a sleeping pill or a benzo?
E

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 04:11:56 PM »
My Doc gives out Klonopin to everyone. I asked for valiums before and he gave me Klonopins. They are ok, but not as good as valiums. I am a "veteran" pill taker, but Ativans knock me out for some reason, other than Meddie, does anyone else take them? How about Restorall? I know someone trying to get rid of them cheap, are they a sleeping pill or a benzo?

Ok klonopin is a strong sedative for treatment of epilepsy i wish my doc would prescribe it  :(

Restoral is a sleeping med and not a very good1 eather
Money drugs and bitches

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 04:13:25 PM »
Ok klonopin is a strong sedative for treatment of epilepsy i wish my doc would prescribe it  :(

Restoral is a sleeping med and not a very good1 eather

Klonopins aren't that good man. You aren't missing much.
E

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2007, 04:27:36 PM »
Klonopins aren't that good man. You aren't missing much.

Some1 is not appreciating there meds >:( I got 100 2mg klonopin a month ago i got totally gone of 4mg if i take 100mg of valium i just feel relaxed
Money drugs and bitches

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2007, 04:31:22 PM »
Some1 is not appreciating there meds >:( I got 100 2mg klonopin a month ago i got totally gone of 4mg if i take 100mg of valium i just feel relaxed

Yeah, the 2 mg. ones are pretty good. Everyone responds differently I guess. There is no market for Klonopins on the street around here, whereas valiums and xanax are a popular drug.
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2007, 04:34:44 PM »

nobody has ever offered to sell me drugs on any street.  and the only time people have offered to sell me sex was back in the day off of sunset in LA . . .

I feel like I'm missing out.

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2007, 04:39:21 PM »
Yeah, the 2 mg. ones are pretty good. Everyone responds differently I guess. There is no market for Klonopins on the street around here, whereas valiums and xanax are a popular drug.

The 2mg Klono use to sell as the 2mg Roofies(Flunitrazepam) in Stockholm coz it looks just like them only the 2mg Roofies has a ring around the 2 and the klonopin has two dots. But not many people could tell the differens
Money drugs and bitches

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2007, 04:40:10 PM »
nobody has ever offered to sell me drugs on any street.  and the only time people have offered to sell me sex was back in the day off of sunset in LA . . .

I feel like I'm missing out.

I didn't mean street as in literally. I think mainly hard drugs are sold in the street.
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2007, 04:44:15 PM »
What if I say I can't relax on my free time? And that I'm overly anxious and nervous constantly, or get overly excited over small things? This shit is true and that's why I asked.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2007, 04:45:45 PM »
What if I say I can't relax on my free time? And that I'm overly anxious and nervous constantly, or get overly excited over small things? This shit is true and that's why I asked.

Yep, and tell him that you have tried valiums and they work. Or he/she might write you a script for something you don't want.
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2007, 04:49:25 PM »
Yep, and tell him that you have tried valiums and they work. Or he/she might write you a script for something you don't want.

So it's okay to ask openly ask for a prescription? I wouldn't mind Xanax, just something to help me relax on my downtime because I've been so paniced as of late getting pissy for no reason, and too much anxiety with hardly any patience.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2007, 04:53:39 PM »
you americans and your pills.......  :P

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2007, 04:57:55 PM »
So it's okay to ask openly ask for a prescription? I wouldn't mind Xanax, just something to help me relax on my downtime because I've been so paniced as of late getting pissy for no reason, and too much anxiety with hardly any patience.

Of course it's ok to ask for them. You sound like could benefit from them, there is no reason a reasonable doctor wouldn't write you a script.
E

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2007, 05:03:29 PM »

If you ask for them he/she will probably think you a drug addict just say like you said hear. I can't relax and that I'm overly anxious and nervous constantly, or get overly excited over small things i get panic attacks every time a go out and i have not slept for days i stert shaking and get epileptic attacks etc..  then you have a good chance getting some
Money drugs and bitches

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2007, 05:05:28 PM »
I didn't mean street as in literally. I think mainly hard drugs are sold in the street.

ah. well, no hard drugs on my streets either. I sometimes see kids congregating at night, but they look like they're discussing what kind of plastic surgery/car to get next . . . I'm sure it's out there, it's just not at all obvious.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2007, 05:05:56 PM »
If you ask for them he/she will probably think you a drug addict just say like you said hear. I can't relax and that I'm overly anxious and nervous constantly, or get overly excited over small things i get panic attacks every time a go out and i have not slept for days i stert shaking and get epileptic attacks etc..  then you have a good chance getting some

You have a point, but it's depends on the Doctor. Maybe CJ should ask around and find a "friendly" doctor to go see.
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2007, 05:09:36 PM »
You have a point, but it's depends on the Doctor. Maybe CJ should ask around and find a "friendly" doctor to go see.

Well, I'm going to be honest and I think I should get SOMETHING. And you're right, I could use em.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2007, 06:13:02 PM »
I love Ativans.  another poster on here does too...no names...

You can buy this stuff on the internet you know  ::)
X

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2007, 08:41:15 AM »
r u having trouble sleeping or is it your nerves or something?! keep lifting bro...u will feel better. lifting makes the endorphins go crazy, and u won't need valium.  ;)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2007, 08:49:28 AM »
CJ, I have had them prescribed when I have to fly in a small plane for more than an hour.

Be careful if you get some and don't drive.  Even a 5mg one will put me to sleep for an hour.
R