Author Topic: "BADASSES" IN THE GYM WHO WALK AROUND STARING AFTER A SET!!!  (Read 13474 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: "BADASSES" IN THE GYM WHO WALK AROUND STARING AFTER A SET!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2007, 10:36:57 PM »
Oh shit I HATE posers who do curls in the squat rack! There are fucking dumbells and short olympic barbells on the other side of the gym. What the fuck is their problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. At my old gym, we used to kick people out of the Rack, if they were curling. Fuck your curls assholes, I got squats to do.... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2007, 11:48:08 PM »
Exactly. At my old gym, we used to kick people out of the Rack, if they were curling. Fuck your curls assholes, I got squats to do.... ::)
I hate the pre-loaded short bars. I always use the squat rack. I just prefer olympic bars for barbell curls. I didn't even know it was bad etiquette. I do train when the gym is pretty empty though, although not too many people even squat at my gym really.
E

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2007, 12:09:43 AM »
APPARENTLY THE PRELOADED BARS ARE BAD FOR UR ELBOWS DONT USE THEM.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2007, 12:14:49 AM »
I love when the big juice monsters are squatting 225 and when they're done i tell them to leave the weight on the bar.....then they say "have a good leg workout" then i proceed to press the bar for 10 easy reps hahahaha the looks on their faces are priceless ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2007, 08:02:39 AM »
I love when the big juice monsters are squatting 225 and when they're done i tell them to leave the weight on the bar.....then they say "have a good leg workout" then i proceed to press the bar for 10 easy reps hahahaha the looks on their faces are priceless ;D

liar.
from incomplete data

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2007, 08:23:23 AM »
Agreed  ::) Anyway, There is this trainer guy in my gym and he takes a picture when he gets a new client to put in his client training book. This guy is a nut. He sometimes trains himself and I've never seen anything like it. Even if you were the dumbest person alive, after you hired the guy and you were training you would say to yourself , " This cant be right"
I won't go into the details of some of the shit he has these people do. But i have 911 on my speed dial waiting for a serious Injury.  OK, So the other day he gets a new client. And to take a picture of her for his book, he has her go to the free squat rack. ( Now this girl has never even worked out let alone know what a squat is. ) She's maybe 5'3 110 lbs, awful body. He puts a 45 pound plate on each side, then throws that stupid cushion in the middle of the bar. He tells her to get under it and walk back. So he helps her walk back with it. ( her legs shaking the whole time ) then he moves about ten feet away to take a picture. Before he could snap one she falls head first in to the ground.
I thought it killed her. She even had a weight belt on. Which was around her neck after this. I did not take a picture as I was worried he might of killed her. You just had to see this.  :o

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2007, 08:45:08 AM »
These people are put in gyms for us to laugh at....i love when these people do hammer curls with 20lbs and do 5 reps and drop the weights after 5 reps and just look in the mirror....plus when they drop the weights they yell like they just won the lottery
D

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2007, 10:34:43 AM »
BLACK PEOPLE WORKING OUT LIKE IF THERE GOING TO THE CLUB.. MEXICANS LOOKING LIKE A BLACK PERSON SHOULD WHEN GOING TO GO WORKOUT.. WHITE PEOPLE INBETWEEN... ONLY ASIAN PULL IT OFF  ;D

Asians always put far too much weight on and have 3 of their mates pulling it up with them!
Last week this Asian guy got on the bench, 3 plates a side brought it down it got stuck on his chest and his spotter had to pull with all his might to get it off. What does the bencher do next?Adds a 25 a side!!!!!!!!!!!!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2007, 10:45:16 AM »
It must be fun to work out in any gym in America.  ;D

If I must believe all the stories on this board you've got more retards per square meter in any given gym then anywhere else in the world.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2007, 10:48:06 AM »
Agreed  ::) Anyway, There is this trainer guy in my gym and he takes a picture when he gets a new client to put in his client training book. This guy is a nut. He sometimes trains himself and I've never seen anything like it. Even if you were the dumbest person alive, after you hired the guy and you were training you would say to yourself , " This cant be right"
I won't go into the details of some of the shit he has these people do. But i have 911 on my speed dial waiting for a serious Injury.  OK, So the other day he gets a new client. And to take a picture of her for his book, he has her go to the free squat rack. ( Now this girl has never even worked out let alone know what a squat is. ) She's maybe 5'3 110 lbs, awful body. He puts a 45 pound plate on each side, then throws that stupid cushion in the middle of the bar. He tells her to get under it and walk back. So he helps her walk back with it. ( her legs shaking the whole time ) then he moves about ten feet away to take a picture. Before he could snap one she falls head first in to the ground.
I thought it killed her. She even had a weight belt on. Which was around her neck after this. I did not take a picture as I was worried he might of killed her. You just had to see this.  :o

you make good lie for us to enjoy.  thanks you for that.
!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2007, 10:50:29 AM »
you make good lie for us to enjoy.  thanks you for that.

Pete, where you from? And can you believe the amount of retards walking around in American gyms?   ;D

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2007, 11:44:20 AM »

Wow, that's just crazy!  So how long have you been dating this nut job?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2007, 11:53:36 AM »
Even though Layne Norton hacks squats some serious weight, gotta love the way he "stalks" the weights before a set.  ;D

Whats wrong with this guy?  ::)
Is he retarded?  ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2007, 11:58:44 AM »
what a fucking tool.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2007, 12:11:58 PM »
Layne has the size of a natural, however i think he is a juicer with crap genetics.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2007, 12:13:45 PM »
probably just a natural with crap genetics. not impressive.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2007, 12:21:34 PM »
Oh shit I HATE posers who do curls in the squat rack! There are fucking dumbells and short olympic barbells on the other side of the gym. What the fuck is their problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually prefer doing my curls with the olympic bar on the squat rack..so what
Here comes the money shot

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2007, 12:40:12 PM »
Used to have one at my gym, sleeveless shirt to show off his lame ass lion tatoo, flexed after every set and i mean hard, like he was in a show, then if liked the song playing would dance, then would give advice to everyone working out, since he has been lifting for years

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2007, 12:46:00 PM »
liar.
hahahaha! ok "lovemonkey" because you're a scared little pussy doesn't mean other guys are ::)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2007, 12:52:09 PM »
Even though Layne Norton hacks squats some serious weight, gotta love the way he "stalks" the weights before a set.  ;D

Haha I love this stuff...

I used to lift occasionally with a nutcase like this...ironically he was actually friends with Layne...

The kid was scream and grunt and just yell for no reason....could've been the fact he was loaded up on a gh15 type cycle...I dunno

I remember we were doing bi's and he circled the bench we were doing seated db curls on twice and yells out, "fucking yuppies!" (we were lifting at a fu fu gold's)

Me personally, I look like I'm about to pass out when I lift...usually I can't stop yawning for some reason

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2007, 01:01:51 PM »

Nice control on the way down. Must help after it slams down and ricochets back up.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2007, 01:28:30 PM »

rofl at the walking around the gym with a buttplug up the ass looking all hardcore  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2007, 01:31:42 PM »

Is that guy retarded? If I saw some tool do that in the gym I would knock his punk ass out. And why did he film himself acting like a retard.
E

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2007, 02:11:15 PM »
I love how he "smashes" the air with his "bare" hands...... what a nerd........jeeeeeeeeeez zzzzzz

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2007, 04:37:15 PM »
Asians always put far too much weight on and have 3 of their mates pulling it up with them!
Last week this Asian guy got on the bench, 3 plates a side brought it down it got stuck on his chest and his spotter had to pull with all his might to get it off. What does the bencher do next?Adds a 25 a side!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is so true.  My gym here in China they always loadup the bar and have 3 spotters to do 3 inch reps.  Then stare down the big foreign guy. It's a pissser.  They come in their matching basketball aparell, or dress shoes and slacks.  I seem to be the only guy who works out with a shirt on, while they sweat all over the equipment and can't even wipe it down when done.

And while I'm venting,  This is the worst gym I have ever trained in for clowns not putting weights away.  They just drop them in the middle of the floor and then walk to talk on their cell phones.  This really gripes me.  Oh yeah I'm here to train not for you to practise, your English on.  I ahte when in the middle of a set one of them comes over and decides I'm going to be his new lanuage tutor.

Michael