Author Topic: Sheriff raids Rapper DMX' home, seizes dogs  (Read 14383 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: Sheriff raids Rapper DMX' home, seizes dogs
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2007, 02:08:42 PM »
Pitts are banned in our country as they are known to turn and are a time bomb around kids. Dont argue with me about that- its a fact...i bet you go on about how its how they are brought up and shit....BS... the nicest pits have turned...they are unpredictable thats why they are bad news...period.

if you have a pit and kids then you are a fool.

simple really.

i dont know where you get your information, its false. My dog is very very gentle with kids, he jumps on people to lick them with a lot of joy, when he's around kids, he doesnt even do that, he is very gentle and sweet with them.  Im not sure how he is with babies, i wouldnt leave a baby alone in the house with him, you never know, maybe he would get jelous, but thats with each dog.

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2007, 02:20:00 PM »

i dont know where you get your information, its false. My dog is very very gentle with kids, he jumps on people to lick them with a lot of joy, when he's around kids, he doesnt even do that, he is very gentle and sweet with them.  Im not sure how he is with babies, i wouldnt leave a baby alone in the house with him, you never know, maybe he would get jelous, but thats with each dog.

thats how they act at dog park.  they are very sweet dogs if not abused or exploited.
Poooopydoodle!!!!

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2007, 02:57:38 PM »

answer:  i have a pitbull.  i know what he is capable of.  thats why I have taught him that I am  the alpha dog and he respects and loves me.  i know how to treat him so he knows what he can and cannot do.  he has been in fights at the park.  dogs charging up to him and standing over him is not a good thing.  but i was right there straightening it out.  so yes i do have first hand knowledge of pitbull power and what they can do. :-*
Poooopydoodle!!!!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2007, 06:48:27 PM »

only takes one time.
DAWG

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2007, 06:39:17 AM »

Dont worry about it.  Just another one of those fat guys who wants to follow people are in better shape then him.  Theres always fat people followers.  Just jealous because he will never know what its like or acheive anything in life.  Just let him talk over the net.. just train and do what you have to do.

No he is just mad that he can't see his feet... Let alone his penis....  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X