Author Topic: How Many Fights  (Read 1438 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
How Many Fights
« on: August 25, 2007, 04:38:17 PM »
how many fights will guys in tap out shirts try to start in the bar after watching UFC 74 and drinking 4 rye and cokes? 

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Re: How Many Fights
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 06:21:15 PM »
how many fights will guys in tap out shirts try to start in the bar after watching UFC 74 and drinking 4 rye and cokes? 

lol..Same kind of shit goes on here.  Every year there is a Guns and Hoses boxing event.  Police vs. Firefighters.  Pussy everywhere.  But anyway every year I have gone there has been a several brawls due to some liquid courage and toughguy syndrome.  Everybody wants to be a boxer for the night.   Funny thing is that some of those "tough guys" are cops getting pissed cuz a fireman just beat up  one of their buddy's.   ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 06:28:08 PM »
lol..Same kind of shit goes on here.  Every year there is a Guns and Hoses boxing event.  Police vs. Firefighters.  Pussy everywhere.  But anyway every year I have gone there has been a several brawls due to some liquid courage and toughguy syndrome.  Everybody wants to be a boxer for the night.   Funny thing is that some of those "tough guys" are cops getting pissed cuz a fireman just beat up  one of their buddy's.   ;D
hahahaha, epic Grand and Chippewa southside trailer trash "throwing hands" and then getting in their 1983 Ford f 150 and going to a party in Lemay near River Des Peres to drink more Shaefer's and cause more trouble. ;D

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 07:03:16 PM »
hahahaha, epic Grand and Chippewa southside trailer trash "throwing hands" and then getting in their 1983 Ford f 150 and going to a party in Lemay near River Des Peres to drink more Shaefer's and cause more trouble. ;D

LOLOLOLOLOLOL....were you there dude?  too funny.  I am originally from SouthSide.  used to be respectable but all white trash now  with A LOT MORE color.  :'(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 07:09:21 PM »
LOLOLOLOLOLOL....were you there dude?  too funny.  I am originally from SouthSide.  used to be respectable but all white trash now  with A LOT MORE color.  :'(
hahahaha, i hear you man, the only decent part of the south side left is St. louis Hills, even Dogtown is going to shit, my ex wife and i lived over off of Jamieson over by Lindenwood Park near Ted Drewes a long time ago and it was very nice, no "color" whatsoever. ;D

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 07:18:11 PM »
St. Louis hills is OK still but for what they want for the houses are crazy.  My Grandma lives there and the house across the street went for 230,000.  No basement, nothing special except for that 3 mile radius of no color.  It's like you don't pay for the house now.  You pay for the location.  Hell I live in Fenton and I am starting to see them everywhere.  I know damn well they dont live here so why the fuck do they gotta take a bus to shop here and go to our park to hog the basketball courts.  That shit pisses me the fuck off. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 07:23:29 PM »
St. Louis hills is OK still but for what they want for the houses are crazy.  My Grandma lives there and the house across the street went for 230,000.  No basement, nothing special except for that 3 mile radius of no color.  It's like you don't pay for the house now.  You pay for the location.  Hell I live in Fenton and I am starting to see them everywhere.  I know damn well they dont live here so why the fuck do they gotta take a bus to shop here and go to our park to hog the basketball courts.  That shit pisses me the fuck off. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
i hear ya man, luckily we hardly see any of them by me in Ballwin, if you venture up to Manchester Rd. you see some waiting on the bus or whatever but by me you never see them, it's awesome.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 07:25:47 PM »
i hear ya man, luckily we hardly see any of them by me in Ballwin, if you venture up to Manchester Rd. you see some waiting on the bus or whatever but by me you never see them, it's awesome.

Yep my dentist is in Ballwin.  Michael Frith. 

Give it time man.  They will infest your area within 5 years guaranteed. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2007, 07:28:47 PM »
Yep my dentist is in Ballwin.  Michael Frith. 

Give it time man.  They will infest your area within 5 years guaranteed. 
i sure as fucck hope not, i can't stand those sons of bitches, the thing i don't understand is why they move into White areas where they know damn well they aren't welcome or wanted.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2007, 07:45:50 PM »
i sure as fucck hope not, i can't stand those sons of bitches, the thing i don't understand is why they move into White areas where they know damn well they aren't welcome or wanted.

I think it is because it became socially unacceptable to openly be racist and they know this.  Now if we were to set fire to a few of these jigs in the middle of the street they might get the message.  Then again I doubt it.  There too fucking stupid.  All they know how to do is target fat white chicks, be a hustler, never work, always blame the white man for their downfall.  Hell even blacks hate blacks...lol

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2007, 07:49:49 PM »
I think it is because it became socially unacceptable to openly be racist and they know this.  Now if we were to set fire to a few of these jigs in the middle of the street they might get the message.  Then again I doubt it.  There too fucking stupid.  All they know how to do is target fat white chicks, be a hustler, never work, always blame the white man for their downfall.  Hell even blacks hate blacks...lol
hahahaha, exactly.