Author Topic: This should settle the argument between Eryk Bui and Bob and Shawn Ray!!!!...lol  (Read 2210 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Eryk Bui, you should be very careful about running your mouth about you.  No-one may know you but they can look it up...... ;D

Take that sucka.  I guess you do have better things to do.  Say hi to Derek Anthony for me.  Since you decided to show you ass, I decided to give you a hand... ;D

http://www.muscleweb.com/eryk/
A

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
old news dude. keep up

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
old news dude. keep up

Its still good funny.... ;D
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
all you have to do is take one look at Bui to realize he's light in the loafers, no huge revelation there.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Eryk Bui, you should be very careful about running your mouth about you.  No-one may know you but they can look it up...... ;D

Take that sucka.  I guess you do have better things to do.  Say hi to Derek Anthony for me.  Since you decided to show you ass, I decided to give you a hand... ;D

http://www.muscleweb.com/eryk/

I'm not even going to ask how you came across that ? * Iron Disciple shakes his head in disgust ... *

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
Really..who gives a damn about any of the players in this schoolgirl  "she said"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
People will wonder why Melvin Goodrum is scouring the internet gay sites looking for stuff about bodybuilders. Do you think you are a vigilante or something? I bet you subscribed to Derek Anthony's site so you could get some 'mud' about him. Then you download that shit to your computer! Go work for Manion, he needs a tool like you.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

Its still good funny.... ;D

vince you are always funny... you just don't know why

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Hi Vince i would have thought you would have been on Bui's side? After all he feels the judging is against him and you keep getting second place just because you are black.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
People will wonder why Melvin Goodrum is scouring the internet gay sites looking for stuff about bodybuilders. D

that is inspirational hahaha...keep going vince.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I am sick of looking at man ass. Where are the naked women?  >:(

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
People will wonder why Melvin Goodrum is scouring the internet gay sites looking for stuff about bodybuilders. Do you think you are a vigilante or something? I bet you subscribed to Derek Anthony's site so you could get some 'mud' about him. Then you download that shit to your computer! Go work for Manion, he needs a tool like you.

I hate to see Vince G and Vince B in disharmony  ;D