Author Topic: Attention Sports board regulars  (Read 987 times)

body88

Attention Sports board regulars
« on: August 27, 2007, 08:48:07 AM »
You are required to make at least 2 posts per day  ;) ;) I am bored and want to talk sports, ha.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
Re: Attention Sports board regulars
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 08:52:23 AM »
You are required to make at least 2 posts per day  ;) ;) I am bored and want to talk sports, ha.

lol. aight!

Did you get a chance to look at the revamped team USA (Redd, Kidd, MIller, Kobe..etc)? any thoughts? The got their shooters, they have their pts ran by kid and chauncy..etc. I want to see them under pressure but it won't be for awhile. They should kill P.R. on tuesday.

Did you get to see Tyson Gay kick Asafa Powell a$$ in the 100m? Dude has very nice top end speed. Haven't seen top end like that since carl lewis to be honest. He walked asafa's a$$ down.

body88

Re: Attention Sports board regulars
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 09:12:06 AM »
lol. aight!

Did you get a chance to look at the revamped team USA (Redd, Kidd, MIller, Kobe..etc)? any thoughts? The got their shooters, they have their pts ran by kid and chauncy..etc. I want to see them under pressure but it won't be for awhile. They should kill P.R. on tuesday.

Did you get to see Tyson Gay kick Asafa Powell a$$ in the 100m? Dude has very nice top end speed. Haven't seen top end like that since carl lewis to be honest. He walked asafa's a$$ down.

Did not see team usa aside from the highlights. I saw Tyson kick ass in the 100. fast as all hell. You know if he can catch a football  ;)