Author Topic: The future of guts?  (Read 2166 times)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
The future of guts?
« on: August 27, 2007, 03:49:02 PM »
I was thinking of these guys with monstrous guts, and I was wondering whats going to happen as these guys age?

Have any guys with guts made it to 60 yet? It just started (as far as I know) in the 90's so what will happen down the road?

Dave Baran

• Getbig II
Re: The future of guts?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 03:50:04 PM »
I'm wondering if you actually have something called " a life "  ???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 03:51:12 PM »
i guess we'll see in time, it cant be too healthy to carry 275-300 pounds bodyweight at less than 6 feet for years on end, muscle or not.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 03:55:17 PM »
Hasn't Dorian's already gone away?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 03:57:29 PM »
it's sort of the like the NFL lineman thing, the smart ones drop the weight as soon as they retire and the stupid ones eat the same and actually gain weight and then wonder why they're 425 pounds.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 03:57:56 PM »
If you think about it, it's pretty extreme to take things in HUGE amounts that can visually grow your insides just for a few shreds of muscle.

I hate to use him as an example because I liked him but I think we will see a shitload of Matarazzos ending up pulling 9-5's up to their biceps in medical debt for the rest of their life with nothing to show for it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 03:59:37 PM »
If you think about it, it's pretty extreme to take things in HUGE amounts that can visually grow your insides just for a few shreds of muscle.

I hate to use him as an example because I liked him but I think we will see a shitload of Matarazzos ending up pulling 9-5's up to their biceps in medical debt for the rest of their life with nothing to show for it.
it's a shame about Mike because from the majority of people who know him they say he's the nicest most down to earth guy.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 04:05:13 PM »
The young guys may fall to this too. Trey Brewer at 300+ at the Arnold just amazed me. It's just getting more and more extreme 

One of these years bodybuilders will drop like flies I swear I can see it coming.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 01:20:19 AM »
 ;D

Purge_WTF

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 01:38:54 AM »
One of these years bodybuilders will drop like flies I swear I can see it coming.

That day has pretty much arrived.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 01:40:25 AM »

Matt C said he heard from a reliable source that Matarazzo was a crackhead. If true that might have a lot to do with his heart problems. Several other pros have retired due to (or partially due to) rec drugs.

Milos said recently he thinks most of the current top pros will live past 80 LOL

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2007, 02:10:38 AM »
Matt C said he heard from a reliable source that Matarazzo was a crackhead. If true that might have a lot to do with his heart problems. Several other pros have retired due to (or partially due to) rec drugs.

Milos said recently he thinks most of the current top pros will live past 80 LOL

Holy shit Matt C is a wackjob, firt saying master yoshida can beat Couture and Conzage at the same time now this? (Couture would slam that guys beak off the ground in 2 seconds)

Have you ever met a crackhead? Theyre just horrible people all around. Theyre teeth, motivation towards everything positive, and lives disintigrate and they just look like shit. Mike is a great guy and looks incredible still! He's never been a crackhead.