Author Topic: Clen Crash?  (Read 1917 times)

bk77

• Getbig II
Clen Crash?
« on: August 27, 2007, 04:26:20 PM »
Hey guys,

I've posted a few threads on my 16 weeks comp prep
Im currently 6 weeks out and have been doing cardio 2 hours daily.
I've ran Clen for 7 weeks 2 days on 2 days off protocol, clen days happend to fall on training days. Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri, Sat.
I know some Dont like the 2 days on 2 days off as they have view that clen will still be active while days off as the half life does not wear off within 2 days. Some advocate for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, so i just thought with all these conflicting views, i just try out one method first.

My question is, I Felt the clen effect lessening and decided to take a week of while taking Unisom sleep gells which contains Diphenadrapmine 50mg. Yesterday was the first time i had the worst training sess ever. Strength went low and today after morning cardio, i feel like a dead piece of sh*t. Caffeine and all stays the same. I thought it was my diet mucking up, but was told its the effect of not having clen in the sys after so long?

Has anyone  have any insights to the credibility of  this?

cheers bros

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: Clen Crash?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 05:15:14 PM »
well that sounds like it could be accurate. the body does get used to having certain nutrients and minerlas in it..and when they are taken out there will be consequences.

it could also be a mental thing.   you should be able to have a good workout without any stimulant/caffien/ or carb in your body really.  just get your head in the game.

you could also try drinkin a couple energy dirnks and taking a b-vitamin pill and eating an apple 30 minutes before yorui workout.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 05:16:09 PM »
That antihisimine is a sleepy med. ITs got many good uses (itching, poision ivy etc)
Did the energy go down from it?

bk77

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 05:20:47 PM »
Hmm dont know really, I've took that for the sake of upregulating my receptors. Yeah energy levels defiently down. feel the light headedness....

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 05:30:37 PM »
Hmm dont know really, I've took that for the sake of upregulating my receptors. Yeah energy levels defiently down. feel the light headedness....

That stuff is used often for sleep. It works pretty well. Individual reaction could vary. Just an idea.
I dont know how long acting it is. It makes me a little slow in the morning after I take it at night.

How much/ often you taking it? If during day - You will get tired.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 05:33:56 PM »
Hey guys,

I've ran Clen for 7 weeks 2 days on 2 days off protocol, clen days happend to fall on training days. Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri, Sat.
I know some Dont like the 2 days on 2 days off as they have view that clen will still be active while days off as the half life does not wear off within 2 days. Some advocate for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, so i just thought with all these conflicting views, i just try out one method first.

My question is, I Felt the clen effect lessening and decided to take a week of while taking Unisom sleep gells which contains Diphenadrapmine 50mg. Yesterday was the first time i had the worst training sess ever. Strength went low and today after morning cardio, i feel like a dead piece of sh*t. Caffeine and all stays the same. I thought it was my diet mucking up, but was told its the effect of not having clen in the sys after so long?

cheers bros

Well of course its a weak effect you are not taking enough.  Get on that shit everyday and dont cycle off of it.  Take it up to show day. 80-100 mcg should do it.

I like to split the dose in half thru the day.

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 05:37:01 PM »
You gotta up your dose 20mcg(1 pill) every 2-3 weeks.
I went throught the same thing.16 weeks seem awful long.
8wks is the max you wanna go.
But then your getting ready for a contest.
Thats out of my arena of knowledge.
goodluck
give in to the darkside

bk77

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 05:59:19 PM »
Thanks for the responses guys, appreciate it.

I just realise it could be the sleep gells thats causing me to feel this way..Cos ever since i started taking them i feel weak as. As for clen,  Luv, u mean to say keep taking ti even if u dont feel the effect as strong as before? alright will do mate.

So much for upregulating receptors huh!!! UNISOM SUCKS!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 06:03:29 PM »

I just realise it could be the sleep gells thats causing me to feel this way..Cos ever since i started taking them i feel weak as. As for clen,  Luv, u mean to say keep taking ti even if u dont feel the effect as strong as before? alright will do mate.

Its cool bro take it for the next 6 weeks ED and I think you will like the results.  Agree with Darth 8 weeks is about as long as I would wanna take it but have gone 11 with no problem and good results

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 06:32:49 PM »
cycle ephedrine with it. Much better imo. Clen gives me really bad headaches
-

bk77

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 06:44:36 PM »
No EPH here bro....
what u reckon Love, I am 4 days off now, probably just go off another 3 days to make it one week then will start ed.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 07:08:05 PM »
No EPH here bro....
what u reckon Love, I am 4 days off now, probably just go off another 3 days to make it one week then will start ed.

Nahh just start it tommorow no reason to wait

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2007, 05:57:14 AM »
been reading up on clen, info ive read says go 6 weeks no break. benadryl every other week. 25mg per night. ditch the unisom and go benadryl. go to target and gete the generic stuff. cost 1/4 of brand name.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2007, 08:21:22 AM »
Hey guys,

cheers bros

Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) is an antihistamine and sleep med that will definately make you tired and low energy, it will also dehydrate you.  One of the big problems with diphenhydramine is that it is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor, which is what most anti-depressants are(It is actually what they initially based prozac on).  This can lead to a very disconnected feeling and most certainly drain your energy.  For any of you that have taken antidepressants and know what it feels like for the first 2 weeks or so, that is the feeling you will have if you take diphenhydramine for a week or two - nothing I would want to be working out on, especially not contest prep.  As I mentioned diphenhydramine actually could qualify as an antidepressant itself, the only reason it isn't sold as one is that it is not safe/recommended to take for extended periods of time because of the other side effects.

Anyway, I would bet it to be your culprit.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 08:47:42 AM »
Good stuff RDW.

bk77

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 08:35:55 PM »

I took a day off, din do any cardio and just eat,,,fell good now.
So with Dhipnedarmine out of the window, does that mean the Bendaryl/Unisom theory aint not applicable for upregulating beta receptors? Well, u know what i mean, Cost outweight benefits. So what do ya'll reckon, just stay on clen the next 5 weeks to show? non stop?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2007, 09:49:25 AM »
Do you feel better off the Benadryl?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 10:41:29 PM »
That stuff is used often for sleep.
How much/ often you taking it? If during day - You will get tired.

That's because it's a THEORY (and a half-assed one at that) with nothing to back it up.

There are several schools of thought on dosing protocol, but the basic "standard" is 2 weeks on - 2 weeks off with some sort of stimulant during the off weeks to avoid the "crash" for a total of 12 weeks - optional Ketoifen at night during the off weeks NOT Benadryl, Unisom, etc.  This is the BASIC baseline standard and experimenting with other protocols should be done on subsequent cycles so you know what works for YOU.  It's too late now, but next time, start monitoring your basal body temp.  When it returns to baseline, you know it's no longer being effective.  More is not better, and the effect you initially "feel" wears off but that does not mean it's not working (that's why you do the temp thing).  Make sense?

Good luck.
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2007, 10:44:02 PM »
cycle ephedrine with it.
yup
Much better imo. Clen gives me really bad headaches
even after approx. 1 week?
:

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2007, 12:34:05 PM »
even after approx. 1 week?

Good point. I noticed that the clen related headaches for me go away after about three day (sometimes four).