Author Topic: "Reese" - Dog of the Month - September  (Read 10755 times)

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: "Reese" - Dog of the Month - September
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2007, 06:56:22 AM »
;)

excellent work knny, thx for the sig
i

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2007, 07:20:01 AM »
You guys aren't going to believe this...

So Reese has been a little jealous and has acted out a couple times, chewing on an old couch in the sunroom and had also figured out how to get a stick out of the track on the sliding glass sunroom door and was tossing it around and chewing it...so, after a couple incident of this and being scolded pretty hard, I came home yesterday and the wife said Reese had been playing with the stick again and asked if I had put it back.  I hadn't been out there so when Reese saw me come home, she must have put it back to keep from getting yelled at!  She almost got it back in the track perfect but not exactly so she got a mild correction.  Anyone else ever had to deal with this "new baby in the house" jealousy?

Oh, and she's getting spayed on the 18th...finally.  I hope it doesn't change her personality much, unless it calms her down a little around new people.

I had to get her a prong pinch collar this weekend as the anti-pull harness was no longer affective on our walks or around people. 
i

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2007, 11:49:11 AM »

So Reese has been a little jealous and has acted out a couple times, chewing on an old couch in the sunroom and had also figured out how to get a stick out of the track on the sliding glass sunroom door and was tossing it around and chewing it...so, after a couple incident of this and being scolded pretty hard, I came home yesterday and the wife said Reese had been playing with the stick again and asked if I had put it back.  I hadn't been out there so when Reese saw me come home, she must have put it back to keep from getting yelled at!  She almost got it back in the track perfect but not exactly so she got a mild correction.  Anyone else ever had to deal with this "new baby in the house" jealousy?

Oh, and she's getting spayed on the 18th...finally.  I hope it doesn't change her personality much, unless it calms her down a little around new people.

I had to get her a prong pinch collar this weekend as the anti-pull harness was no longer affective on our walks or around people. 

AWWWwwwwww  someone's a little jealous!!    :D

:)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2007, 08:38:39 PM »

Vladae the Dog Wizard to the rescue

http://911dogwizard.com/faexpecting.php
:

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2007, 08:30:15 AM »
thanks L.  i had actually done almost everything suggested there...and she's getting plenty of exercise
i