Author Topic: ZEITGEIST  (Read 1263 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
ZEITGEIST
« on: August 29, 2007, 04:45:49 PM »
Anyone watch this yet? Not much new, about the NWO, world bankers controlling the world etc. Watch it and tell me what you think. I liked it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: ZEITGEIST
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 05:09:00 PM »
Interesting movie
S

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 03:26:15 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK? im not surprised this thread has 2 posts in it, because essentially, the media made you fuckheads what u are today, shallow and one dimensional.

WHY DOESNT THIS HAVE A STICKY?

........................ ........................ ........................ .......

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 07:29:42 AM »
i'll tell you what i think after i watch the two hour movie...according to my bit torrent it'll take about 5 days to download!
footloose and fancy free

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 08:04:09 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK? im not surprised this thread has 2 posts in it, because essentially, the media made you fuckheads what u are today, shallow and one dimensional.

........................ ........................ ........................ .......
I sticked it for days when I posted it.  If you want something stickied, you just pm a mod and it'll get stickied for a bit.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 04:33:24 AM »

no doubt.its idiots like neurotoxinzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz(sleeping) all the time is why its came to this.
DAWG