Author Topic: HRT and international  (Read 880 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
HRT and international
« on: August 29, 2007, 08:35:27 PM »
If someone has a valid HRT script, can they legally purchase Test from international source?

Also, if a friend is overseas can one fax them your script and have them bring Test back for u without trouble?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: HRT and international
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 07:43:34 AM »
I highly doubt both of those.

8)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 09:09:39 AM »
I highly doubt both of those.

8)

I concur...most pharmacies want to see the orginal before releasing the perscription to anyone...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 09:16:27 AM »
if you have a script for HRT, why not just get it here?

getting scripts overseas was allowed years ago( mid 90's)....for alternative meds, especially for HIV+. but now its a different world

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 09:32:20 AM »
Thanks for the reponses guys. If get the HRT script it would be from a domestic doctor. I could fax over the script to the international pharmacy. Still a no go?

Also, how expensive is Test 250mg/,l from a domestic pharmacy assuming no health insurance?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 09:35:16 AM »
Thanks for the reponses guys. If get the HRT script it would be from a domestic doctor. I could fax over the script to the international pharmacy. Still a no go?

I don't think they honor our scripts in other countries.

8)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 09:38:53 AM »

Also, how expensive is Test 250mg/,l from a domestic pharmacy assuming no health insurance?
mmmm... no insurance...i gotcha....

im sure its through the fucking roof.

IMO...i would just buy from a domestic source and take your chances...you might be able to justify it with the script from a doc if you were ever to get in any trouble (maybe????)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 09:44:38 AM »
Man, even when one plays by the rules it is difficult :(
And with all the shit going a valid source is hard to find.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 11:05:38 AM »
HRT is a Business thats out to make a (GOOD) Profit. Yes its much cheaper Intnl.  and logic would assume that there should be no reason you cant order the Medication your Dr prescribed from where you want.

But the USA GOVT dont much care for logic. They care about protecting the profit interests of the well connected Pharmas and US Clinics. They will make all kind of case that they cant be sure of the safety of the forigne Drugs. Bullshit.

Even if you dont mind paying the markup of the USA HRT pharma AAS costs, they have now realy cracked down on the amout you can get at one time. So, need get hit w/ 'script charge and shipping on each single 10cc vial. Not so long ago you could order 10 X 10cc of test and several other AAS all at one time.
Price was not even that bad considering FDA inspected labs ($70- $120 for 10cc TC TE)

I bet after the Bush Admin is out the door, there will be a lot of firings in appointment level positions in
FDA, DEA, Coustoms, etc.
There are plenty politicians w/ a ax to gring w/ these drug policies.