Author Topic: Pats' Harrison suspended for four games by NFL  (Read 17983 times)

body88

Re: Pats' Harrison suspended for four games by NFL
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2007, 05:55:05 PM »

Pretty clear to me what he said...u must be taking English as a second language.

Huh??

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2007, 11:41:09 PM »
Body88, any truth to the rumor that Randy Moss is on thin ice with the Pats management. 

body88

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2007, 04:34:55 AM »
Body88, any truth to the rumor that Randy Moss is on thin ice with the Pats management. 

Not that I know off. That was a rumor started by pft. I dont know if it was leaked by the pats to confuse the jets as to wether Moss would play or not or what. I do know the pats just cut caldwell. So I think you can pretty much put that rumor to bed. With gaffney being kinda banged up, I dont think they would cut Caldwell if Moss was going to be gone. Moss's agent said that he was looking forward to see Randy on the field in the opener, and had not heard anything about that rumor.

From what I have seen moss has seemed to fit in well with his teamates, and is also a fan favorite. Staying late to talk to the media and sign autogrpahs.

You never erally know with the pats tho. They dont talk about anything.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2007, 08:46:07 AM »
Its a rumor..no real truth. He's practicing and I'd expect to seem him Sunday at some point. Body that comment was toward berserk idiot
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2007, 10:15:45 AM »
Rodney should be ashamed. I am not making excuses for him. This is bad news. Apparently there is a wave of suspensions coming around the leauge. Players from many teams involved :-X

Rodney lost a lot of my respect.

He was taking hgh to heal his body. With the pounding nfl players take I would suspect many guys do it. There is no test so the nfl has some type of list. I dont condone what he did.

So you think it just stops at HGH? hahhaha  ::)

body88

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 11:14:56 AM »

No not at all. Where did I say that? I was discussing Rodney's own situation. My point was Rodney passed all his drug tests done by the nfl. The nfl must have gotten his name off of some type of list when a lab got shut down. Since they do not test for hgh he obv did not get caught through testing.

That or someone dropped a dime on him.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 11:23:08 AM »
No not at all. Where did I say that? I was discussing Rodney's own situation. My point was Rodney passed all his drug tests done by the nfl. The nfl must have gotten his name off of some type of list when a lab got shut down. Since they do not test for hgh he obv did not get caught through testing.

That or someone dropped a dime on him.

I think he got nabbed in from the sting on the pharmacy that Benoit was using, the same one that resulted in all the WWE wrestlers getting banned.

What is really funny, however, is listening to the callers on EEI try to bend over backwards to make excuses for the guy (not body88).  Why should anyone beleieve he was ONLY using to heal from injury?  Because he plays for the Pats.  Anyone else on any other team would be ripped to shreds.  People's opinions a 90% influenced by the laundry the guy wears.

They all use this stuff.   Guys on the Pats, guys on the Giants (my team, ugh.), guys on the Colts.    If everybody's using it, there's no reason to hold it against Rodney for doing the same.
Y

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 11:37:03 AM »
350lbs fat guys don't run 5-6 40's. I think alot are doing it. I'd argue that it almost levels the field. Then again they say they have a good testing program. Either way alot of guys are doing it. 
L

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 11:42:22 AM »
350lbs fat guys don't run 5-6 40's. I think alot are doing it. I'd argue that it almost levels the field. Then again they say they have a good testing program. Either way alot of guys are doing it. 

I agree.  Wasn't the Fridge the first 300+ guy?  He was a fat tub of shit.  I'm definitely a big believer in the advancements in training ant nutrition over the past 20 years, but the progress made has been ridiculous.

THG was discovered by accident.   It's naive not to think there's readily available other designer drugs that are not detected yet.

Y

body88

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 11:47:34 AM »
I think he got nabbed in from the sting on the pharmacy that Benoit was using, the same one that resulted in all the WWE wrestlers getting banned.

What is really funny, however, is listening to the callers on EEI try to bend over backwards to make excuses for the guy (not body88).  Why should anyone beleieve he was ONLY using to heal from injury?  Because he plays for the Pats.  Anyone else on any other team would be ripped to shreds.  People's opinions a 90% influenced by the laundry the guy wears.

They all use this stuff.   Guys on the Pats, guys on the Giants (my team, ugh.), guys on the Colts.    If everybody's using it, there's no reason to hold it against Rodney for doing the same.

I ripped Merimen for his steriod use. I am not going to sit here and say it was ok for Rodney to take a banned substance. Even if it was hgh to heal, its banned. Those yahoo's on eei are just that. Yahoo's. Every team has em. If Freeney got bagged for hgh you better believe those same callers would be calling ripping Freeney to pieces.

The big issue is him missing playing time. That hurts the pats.

Only the naive would believe tons of guys are not on drugs.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2007, 11:57:09 AM »

This is why I have a hard time getting worked up over this situation and the same with the Merriman situation.

Most rational people will agree that performance enhancing drugs are everywhere in the NFL. If most people agree that they are everywhere why the outrage when someone is caught?

I can understand the outrage in MLB but in the NFL? Come on.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2007, 12:38:40 PM »

Obviously he does as he has now deleted 3 posts of mine pretty much addressing the same topic. It cracks me up that he justifies choir boy Rodney's use of HGH with "there isn't a test for it, so everyone must be doing it" and "most of the NFL is probably juiced because of their numbers". Don't know how to break it to the majority of you (body88) but if you're in the NFL, you are a genetic freak. One in a million.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2007, 12:39:42 PM »
Yeah....this pretty much sums it up. If you're not on either ur a genetic freak or missed the class on Juice. I'm just upset that its my guy and he'll hurt the team for 4 games. Then again maybe he'll make it through the season. No telling what he might have done during the AFC Championship game. 1 or 2 plays made the difference.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2007, 12:40:31 PM »
Yeah but some of these guys defy nature.....I don't have an answer..i just wish it wasn't Harrison.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2007, 12:44:00 PM »
These guys are the best of the best. There are thousands of college football players and every year a few hundred get the chance to play in the NFL, and the majority of which will never do anything. To think that the majority of the guys are on gear is laughable and a poor attempt to justify a player being caught for HGH.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2007, 12:53:36 PM »
The same argument could be made for using..or atleast trying to keep ur job as u get older. Its not laughable at all..its possible. He used HGH so he wouldn't get caught. These guys can afford to get the best stuff to defeat the tests. Either way he's out for 4 games and it hurts my team.
L

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2007, 12:55:59 PM »
Yeah but some of these guys defy nature.....I don't have an answer..i just wish it wasn't Harrison.

Have a listen to what Fred Smerlas and Steve DeOssie have to say about performance enhancing drugs and their frequency in the NFL. DeOssie was a lineman and long snapper for more than a decade and Smerlas was a defensive lineman for more than a decade.

Performance enhancing drugs are EVERYWHERE in the NFL. There is a whole industry built around trying to cheat the tests the NFL gives to the players. Those tests aren't in place because just a few players are using. It's the nature of the beast, the NFL's level of physicality practically demands the use of PED's for many many players.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2007, 12:57:46 PM »
The same argument could be made for using..or atleast trying to keep ur job as u get older. Its not laughable at all..its possible. He used HGH so he wouldn't get caught. These guys can afford to get the best stuff to defeat the tests. Either way he's out for 4 games and it hurts my team.

It sound to me like you're trying to justify him using HGH. Rodney's always been a scumbag piece of shit, why should anyone be surprised that he cheats on top of it?

body88

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2007, 01:05:27 PM »
Obviously he does as he has now deleted 3 posts of mine pretty much addressing the same topic. It cracks me up that he justifies choir boy Rodney's use of HGH with "there isn't a test for it, so everyone must be doing it" and "most of the NFL is probably juiced because of their numbers". Don't know how to break it to the majority of you (body88) but if you're in the NFL, you are a genetic freak. One in a million.

Show me where I tried to justify Rodney using hgh? I condemed him starting with the first post I made about the subject. What is your problem?

This being my first post on the subject.

Rodney should be ashamed. I am not making excuses for him. This is bad news. Apparently there is a wave of suspensions coming around the leauge. Players from many teams involved

Rodney lost a lot of my respect.

He was taking hgh to heal his body. With the pounding nfl players take I would suspect many guys do it. There is no test so the nfl has some type of list. I dont condone what he did.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2007, 01:07:56 PM »
I guess he must have taken a dump in your cereal as well...I love the guy..hits hard..plays hard for 60 full minutes.....if he were a Giant u'd be feeling different. I wasn't a big fan while he was with SD. I'm mad because he hurts the team.
L

body88

« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2007, 01:08:41 PM »
I guess he must have taken a dump in your cereal as well...I love the guy..hits hard..plays hard for 60 full minutes.....if he were a Giant u'd be feeling different. I wasn't a big fan while he was with SD. I'm mad because he hurts the team.

I agree. he should be out there playing. Not sitting at home forcing Sanders and a rookie to taje the duty

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2007, 01:10:19 PM »

Nah, I wouldn't feel different. Rodney's a scumbag in every sense of the word. Always has been. Cheap shots, bragging about being fined for potentially damaging hits, now pumping himself full of HGH. It's funny that you guys are claiming that most of the guys in the NFL are juiced, but you doubt Rodney was. It stops at HGH with him!!!!!!  ::)

body88

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2007, 01:12:57 PM »
Nah, I wouldn't feel different. Rodney's a scumbag in every sense of the word. Always has been. Cheap shots, bragging about being fined for potentially damaging hits, now pumping himself full of HGH. It's funny that you guys are claiming that most of the guys in the NFL are juiced, but you doubt Rodney was. It stops at HGH with him!!!!!!  ::)

No one claimed that. It was said he denied ever using juice, and that he has never failed a drug test. Maybe he is on juice. Are we supposed to sit here and claim he is with no proof? Why would I or any other fan toss a player on our favorite team under the bus for no reason. So I assume Shockey is on roids, right?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2007, 01:15:23 PM »
He never got caught for juice...whats ur point..if he was a Giant u'd bitch that he hurt the team. That's what we're saying..he's hurt the team. If he was kicking the crap outa the Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins..we'd hear the same crap outa u.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2007, 01:17:21 PM »
No one claimed that. It was said he denied ever using juice, and that he has never failed a drug test. Maybe he is on juice. Are we supposed to sit here and claim he is with no proof? Why would I or any other fan toss a player on our favorite team under the bus for no reason. So I assume Shockey is on roids, right?

You were talking shit about the Yankees being juiced when none of them have tested positive. Pot meet kettle. It doesn't sound so hot when someone calls your team on it, does it?  ::)