Author Topic: Pats' Harrison suspended for four games by NFL  (Read 17932 times)

body88

Re: Pats' Harrison suspended for four games by NFL
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2007, 01:20:01 PM »
You were talking shit about the Yankees being juiced when none of them have tested positive. Pot meet kettle. It doesn't sound so hot when someone calls your team on it, does it?  ::)

Giambi admitted to it. Stop jumping around to suit your argument. I talked about the yankees since you claimed drugs where the "patriot way". It was a rebuttle to a post you made. I mean anyone who can read can see that so why even respond? Being a huge yankees fan talking about drugs like you do is quite hypocritical. Dont know many major leauge teams with the drug "issues" the yankees have had.

Big Ol' Rodney's always been a scumbag. I'm willing to bet he was also juiced at one point in his career. Must be the Patriot way!

Coming from a yankee's fan, classic. I dont think he juiced. There is no test for hgh in the nfl. Apparently they have a list of several nfl players. Rodney just admitted to it.

He took hgh to heal his body. I am willing to bet a ton of players do the same due to the pounding they take. But the susbstance is banned and Rodney knew it. He is going to hurt the team by not playing.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2007, 01:26:37 PM »
Giambi admitted to it. Stop jumping around to suit your argument. I talked about the yankees since you claimed drugs where the "patriot way". It was a rebuttle to a post you made. I mean anyone who can read can see that so why even respond? Being a huge yankees fan talking about drugs like you do is quite hypocritical. Dont know many major leauge teams with the drug "issues" the yankees have had.

Coming from a yankee's fan, classic. I dont think he juiced. There is no test for hgh in the nfl. Apparently they have a list of several nfl players. Rodney just admitted to it.

He took hgh to heal his body. I am willing to bet a ton of players do the same due to the pounding they take. But the susbstance is banned and Rodney knew it. He is going to hurt the team by not playing.

Are you fucking retarded? Giambi did the same thing Rodney did. He admitted to it. As far as I know, not one Yankees player has tested positive. Yet you're calling them out. Just like I'm calling Rodney out for it. Only I'm not the one throwing a temper tantrum because someone pointed out that it usually doesn't just stop at hgh.

I don't know many NFL teams having HGH issues like the Pats have. Oh wait, it's "safe to assume" that the majority of NFL players are on it, yet only one has been suspended for it. I get it now.  ::)

body88

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2007, 01:30:03 PM »
Are you fucking retarded? Giambi did the same thing Rodney did. He admitted to it. As far as I know, not one Yankees player has tested positive. Yet you're calling them out. Just like I'm calling Rodney out for it. Only I'm not the one throwing a temper tantrum because someone pointed out that it usually doesn't just stop at hgh.

I don't know many NFL teams having HGH issues like the Pats have. Oh wait, it's "safe to assume" that the majority of NFL players are on it, yet only one has been suspended for it. I get it now.  ::)

Apparently you are retarded. I called the Yankee's out for drugs after you claimed drugs where the "patriots way". Which is laughable since you are a huge yankees fan, and a bunch of guys are suspected of drug use on the roster.

You are looking for a reason to blast the pats and ignoring how hypocritical you sound when doing so. I would not call one guy getting caught using hgh a huge problem. I never said since a pat got caught the nfl must have a leauge wide hgh problem. I said the nfl has obtained lists and more names could come out.

Lastly who is throwing a tantrem other then you? Are my posts laced with insults and swears. Calm down big boy, lol.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2007, 01:33:10 PM »
Apparently you are retarded. I called the Yankee's out for drugs after you claimed drugs where the "patriots way". Which is laughable since you are a huge yankees fan, and a bunch of guys are suspected of drug use on the roster.

You are looking for a reason to blast the pats and ignoring how hypocritical you soujnd when doing so.

Lastly who is throwing a tantrem other then you? Are my posts laced with insults and swears. Calm down big boy, lol.

You're 26 and still use the word "lol"? Come on man, time to grow up. And as much as you think the Yankees are suspected of using, they're not the ones who have a player suspended for use of illegal substances, like good ol' Rodney. Suspicion doesn't mean shit. I suspect that Rodney's not the only one pumping his body full of illegal crap on the Pats, puts me in the same boat as you. Going nowhere. Only I've got one up on you, Rodney's missing 4 games for it!  :D :D

body88

« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2007, 01:34:47 PM »
You're 26 and still use the word "lol"? Come on man, time to grow up. And as much as you think the Yankees are suspected of using, they're not the ones who have a player suspended for use of illegal substances, like good ol' Rodney. Suspicion doesn't mean shit. I suspect that Rodney's not the only one pumping his body full of illegal crap on the Pats, puts me in the same boat as you. Going nowhere. Only I've got one up on you, Rodney's missing 4 games for it!  :D :D

Case and point. Run along tough guy, haha.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2007, 01:36:02 PM »

Case and point. Run along tough guy, haha. Just think, the Giants will win as many games as Rodney will miss this year!

hahaha, ironic considering you're little meltdown last week and insult laced posts. I'd dig them up but there's a 99% chance you deleted them.

By the way, can you tell me what Yankees have been suspended for HGH?

body88

« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2007, 01:36:51 PM »
hahaha, ironic considering you're little meltdown last week and insult laced posts. I'd dig them up but there's a 99% chance you deleted them.

By the way, can you tell me what Yankees have been suspended for HGH?

Bet the posts you made before the ones I included insults in had insults in them. I think you talked about  me deleting my account. Haha!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2007, 01:38:09 PM »
Guess I can assume you've got no reply. You should stick to blowing your Tom Brady blow up doll and let the people capable of conversing intellectually handle the arguments.

" ::)"

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2007, 01:39:02 PM »
WAAAAAAAAAAA my football team sucks and I have Ring envy!!!!!!!!!
L

body88

« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2007, 01:39:18 PM »
Guess I can assume you've got no reply. You should stick to blowing your Tom Brady blow up doll and let the people capable of conversing intellectually handle the arguments.

Haha might want to hit refresh.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2007, 01:40:32 PM »

Everytime u post u insult somebody over something...do us a favor and go play in some traffic.

L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2007, 01:41:58 PM »
Haha might want to hit refresh.

hahaha, why are you admitting to going back and editing your post after getting called on it? That's a prime component of taking this site too seriously.

Bet the posts you made before the ones I included insults in had insults in them. I think you talked about  me deleting my account. Haha!

Nope, didn't insult you once in it. You just went off the deep end, like you did that time you did actually delete your account.  ;)

body88

« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2007, 01:43:55 PM »
Orrrr posting a roles eyes icon in the wrong place by accident. We dont all have those getbig owning skills like you boss!! You have to do better then this Nick, terrible  :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2007, 01:45:40 PM »
Orrrr posting a roles eyes iconin the wrong place by accident.  You have to do better then this Nick, terrible  :-\

hahahah, again, trying to justify a fuck up. You Boston fans are chock full of this crap. I think it's more like, you had no response but the typical " ::)" which you've done many times before, and after getting called on it, you teared up and changed it.

By the way, how's it feel knowing you won't have Rodney or Seymour for 1/4 of the year?!?!?! hahahaha!

body88

« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2007, 01:48:08 PM »
hahahah, again, trying to justify a fuck up. You Boston fans are chock full of this crap. I think it's more like, you had no response but the typical " ::)" which you've done many times before, and after getting called on it, you teared up and changed it.

By the way, how's it feel knowing you won't have Rodney or Seymour for 1/4 of the year?!?!?! hahahaha!

Haha, look how pissed off you are.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2007, 01:49:30 PM »
Haha, look how pissed of you are.

Pissed off? Not even close. I'm actually enjoying myself. It's funny that someone takes a sports franchise this seriously, considering they've never played for it. Did you actually cry after the Pats lost the AFC title game?  :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2007, 01:51:30 PM »
They'll be fine by play-off time. Ur team will be watching em. Why don't try and bring something constructive to the board. I guess a Masshole must have fucked ur sister or girlfriend.
L

body88

« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2007, 01:51:49 PM »
Pissed off Not even close. I'm actually enjoying myself. It's funny that someone takes a sports franchise this seriously, considering they've never played for it. Did you actually cry after the Pats lost the AFC title game?  :D

Translation - I just smashed my sippy cup.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2007, 01:54:07 PM »
They'll be fine by play-off time. Ur team will be watching em. Why don't try and bring something constructive to the board. I guess a Masshole must have fucked ur sister or girlfriend.

Nope. I get a kick out of brining your dream world back to reality. You clowns anoint your teams as some super power the likes of which the world has never seen before, but the reality is that they're not much better than any of the other good teams in the leagues. As of right now, I'd venture to say the Bolts and Ravens are both better teams than the Pats. But you fanboys can't accept that, you'd rather overglorify an aging Randy Moss or justify the league's biggest scumbag using HGH.

It's cute that you're on the verge of smashing your keyboard over something I said on an internet forum. You take this place too seriously. But I guess that's to be expected when you've already deleted your account once over words said on here.  ;D

The fact I can juggle two of you morons and your crappy arguments at the same time doesn't make you look any smarter, either.

body88

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2007, 01:56:13 PM »
Nope. I get a kick out of brining your dream world back to reality. You clowns anoint your teams as some super power the likes of which the world has never seen before, but the reality is that they're not much better than any of the other good teams in the leagues. As of right now, I'd venture to say the Bolts and Ravens are both better teams than the Pats. But you fanboys can't accept that, you'd rather overglorify an aging Randy Moss or justify the league's biggest scumbag using HGH.

It's cute that you're on the verge of smashing your keyboard over something I said on an internet forum. You take this place too seriously. But I guess that's to be expected when you've already deleted your account once over words said on here.  ;D

Recycled comeback........ You lose, nextttttt

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2007, 01:56:56 PM »
Recycled comeback........ You lose, nextttttt

As if the smashing a sippy cup comment hasn't been used 35,000 times before?

By the way, your pm meltdown was cute. Good to know I'm insulted you that badly.

With the Pats missing two of their defensive stars, I wouldn't be surprised to see ol' Chad pick them apart this weekend! hahahahaha!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2007, 01:57:44 PM »
We're over glorifying?.....most web sites and sports news organizations have them atleast going to the AFC championship..many have them winning the SB. What we're supposed to pass on that. Its our team. Right now they don't suck like...the Giants.
L

body88

« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2007, 01:57:51 PM »

By the way, your pm meltdown was cute. Good to know I'm insulted you that badly.

Haha, sure it was. I can post it if you wish.

body88

« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2007, 01:59:10 PM »

With the Pats missing two of their defensive stars, I wouldn't be surprised to see ol' Chad pick them apart this weekend! hahahahaha!

Whats wrong with Jarvis Green? You do know he is a backup good enough to start on any nfl team right. How about wright? He's damn good to.  You would know that if you actually followed the teams you talk so much about. Haha.

Harrison didnt even play last year. Pats allowed the fewest passing tds in the nfl.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2007, 02:00:35 PM »
Double post response to the same comment constitutes a meltdown big guy!!!! Why are you so angry?

Whats wrong with jarvis green? You do know he is a backup good enough to start on any nfl team right. How about wright? Hes damn good to.  You would know that if you actually followed the teams you talk so much about. Haha.

Jarvis Green is good, but Seymour is arguably one of the five best defensive players in the league. I believe you've even said that yourself.

Ol' Chad's going to pass for 3 TD's Sunday!