Author Topic: Pats' Harrison suspended for four games by NFL  (Read 17986 times)

body88

Re: Pats' Harrison suspended for four games by NFL
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2007, 07:59:29 AM »
Moss doesn't need to be that good. But if u cover him one on one he will present major problem. The base O will have Moss and Stallworth out..with Welker in the slot. Mauroney in the backfield. Wh the hel do u double cover? Yeah and then Big Ben Watson off the line. They should be very explosive. I think it will takea few games to get em all going. i think Welker will be his go to guy all year. I'd like more production out of Watson.  Thats more formation driven but he's an animal with the ball.

I agree. Stallworth and Moss on the edges, Welker in the slot, Thomas or Watson of the line with Maroney in the backfield getting zone blocking like in college. How about Sammy Morris and Kevin Faulk to change things up for 3rd down? Tom brady tossing the Rock? When they gel good luck with that offense.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2007, 08:02:38 AM »
If I had one wish it would be for faulk to lay down or run out of bounds WITH THE FUCKING BALL, after he's made 20 yards on the screen. The guy makes me, and every Pats fan I've ever talked to very nervous. He never fumbles before the 1st down...its usually well after he's made a monster run.
L

body88

« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2007, 08:07:11 AM »
If I had one wish it would be for faulk to lay down or run out of bounds WITH THE FUCKING BALL, after he's made 20 yards on the screen. The guy makes me, and every Pats fan I've ever talked to very nervous. He never fumbles before the 1st down...its usually well after he's made a monster run.

Welker is going to be a huge addition to this team.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2007, 08:52:16 AM »
Why are you so desperate to suck my dick? You logged 10 hours on here following me around yesterday. Move on with your life. I understand that I absolutely annihilated your self-esteem with words on a monitor, but you're a grown man. Take a deep breath and count backwards from 10, maybe your next life won't be so terrible.

I'm curious though, do you intend to spend your 20th consecutive Friday and Saturday night in a row on here talking about me?  ???

NICK HERSH, honest question: why do you spend your college years posting on internet message boards day and night?  When I was that age I was out bangin' chicks and livin' it up.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2007, 10:35:03 AM »
Angry little man
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2007, 11:02:53 AM »
When you were my age, you were holed up in your room jerking off to dog-eared Hustlers. Any grown man that spends 10+ hours a day following a 21 year old around a forum, logging upwards of 100 posts and 5-10 threads about said person has never spent any part of their life "banging girls". You're a geek, deal with it.

It seems that I've struck a nerve pointing out that you've spent every Friday and Saturday night over the course of the last 5 months following me around here when I'm not even online. Don't worry, the truth usually stings when your online world is destroyed.  ;D

body88

« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2007, 11:09:29 AM »
When you were my age, you were holed up in your room jerking off to dog-eared Hustlers. Any grown man that spends 10+ hours a day following a 21 year old around a forum, logging upwards of 100 posts and 5-10 threads about said person has never spent any part of their life "banging girls". You're a geek, deal with it.

It seems that I've struck a nerve pointing out that you've spent every Friday and Saturday night over the course of the last 5 months following me around here when I'm not even online. Don't worry, the truth usually stings when your online world is destroyed.  ;D

What do you see the Giants doing this year? How do you feel about the team?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2007, 11:13:58 AM »
What do you see the Giants doing this year? How do you feel about the team?

I'm a Chargers fan this year!!  ;D

Nah, but seriously, I'm not looking forward to it. I would be surprised to see them win 6 games. The only good thing that will come out of this year will be Coughlin getting canned. I wish Eli, too.  ;D

I'm not an Eli fan, never have been. And I don't blame Strahan for not coming back, they're going to be bad. Eli's going to look like shit without Tiki to rely on. I think the defense will be decent, but not when they're playing 3/4 of the game because of all the 3 and outs.

Not to mention my group of friends is either Giants or Cowboy fans. Sunday's going to suck.  :'(

My favorite college football teams aren't going to do much better, either.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2007, 11:19:09 AM »
The loss of Seymour and Harrison is going to be tough to overcome for too long. The speculation now on Seymour is that he'll be out longer than the original estimate, perhaps even the whole season.

body88

« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2007, 11:22:57 AM »
The loss of Seymour and Harrison is going to be tough to overcome for too long. The speculation now on Seymour is that he'll be out longer than the original estimate, perhaps even the whole season.

That season ending injury about Seymour was started by the same site that claimed Moss was going to be cut last week. I don't think it is as huge an issue as some are trying to make it. Greene and Wright are starting caliber players on any nfl team in the league imo. Look back at the huge playoff games that Seymour missed in the past. They still won due to there depth. The pats put all there marbles on that line. Some people might be shocked when they see what jarvis is capable off. My fear is he gets snatched up by a team after he has a chance to shine. He has stepped in for Seymour and done a fantastic job many times.

People are fogetting the best player on that defensive line last year was Ty Warren. Wilfork had a pro bowl year also. With Jarvis Wright and the addition of Thomas they should be able to hold it down until Sey gets back.

As for Harrison thats one sucks. But on the flipside he barley played last year and the pats managed the fewest passing tds in the NFL. Also set a franchise record for fewest points allowed. Lets hope Sanders, and Meriweather can step up. Sanders is a solid player. He is no Rodney tho.

Dont get me wrong, losing those guys sucks, but dont be shocked if you see Jarvis Greene tearing it up in his place.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2007, 11:26:42 AM »

Hersh, you seem to be forgetting the 36 days straight, ten hours a day you were posting on Getbig during your "winter break."  Everyone on the V remembers that (and has called you on it many times).  Monster life you have there, NICK.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2007, 11:31:19 AM »
And ironically, I still managed to stay off Getbig every Friday and Saturday night. You, living in California to boot, have managed to spend every Friday and Saturday night over the last 6 months talking about me, while I'm out living it up. Kid, you're a dork. Deal with it.

Don't bother replying, you're a geek. You know it, and that's why you're so infuriated by me pointing it out. Your life's a joke, kid.

Quick, better log another 14 hours and 150 posts about me today.  ::)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2007, 12:58:53 PM »

Nah, but seriously, I'm not looking forward to it. I would be surprised to see them win 6 games. The only good thing that will come out of this year will be Coughlin getting canned. I wish Eli, too.  ;D

I'm not an Eli fan, never have been. And I don't blame Strahan for not coming back, they're going to be bad. Eli's going to look like shit without Tiki to rely on. I think the defense will be decent, but not when they're playing 3/4 of the game because of all the 3 and outs.

Not to mention my group of friends is either Giants or Cowboy fans. Sunday's going to suck.  :'(

Didn't Strahan report to the team a few days ago?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2007, 01:00:49 PM »
Didn't Strahan report to the team a few days ago?

Yeah, meant him not wanting to come back. He only came back because his wife fleeced him for like 60% of his estate.  :o

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2007, 01:27:08 PM »

ever the optimist ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2007, 02:10:02 PM »
ever the optimist ;D

There's an NFL season this year?  ;D

My Bolts are going to dominate!