Author Topic: WWE Wellness Policy Suspensions - UPDATE  (Read 10174 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: WWE Wellness Policy Suspensions
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2007, 02:46:49 AM »
What is wrestling without bodybuilding drugs?  They are supposed to be larger than life cartoonish figures.  If I'm a wrestling fan i don't want to see regular every day gym physiques while watching these guys perform.  The govt should go after companies like Budweiser and Marlboro.  I'm sure they have caused more fatalities.

Steroids aren't "bodybuilding drugs". They're categorized as performance-enhancing drugs. That's why, if the statements are true, Umaga could be using anabolics just as much as Chris Masters. They're both wrestlers; it just so happens that one of them has a bodybuilder-type physique (Masters) and the other does not (Umaga).

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: WWE Wellness Policy Suspensions
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2007, 05:07:00 AM »
Just read an interview with the Rock, he says he never took steroids in his life!  ::)

Guess the gyno was caused by creatine  :P

Actually he said he DID do steroids in college but once he entered Vince's world he was no longer on them.

At the moment it appears Umaga and John Morrison/Johnny Nitro have been suspended but seems the really big boys like Batista go unscathed

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Re: WWE Wellness Policy Suspensions - UPDATE
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2007, 11:49:35 PM »
A WWE source said that "several names" identified by the media as being customers of Signature Pharmacy were inaccurate; these few allegedly did not have a link to the online pharmacy. As a report stated earlier, Batista is among those who claim to have been incorrectly linked to the alleged steroid distributor.

While the errantly named wrestlers are upset about the media coverage, WWE is opting not to allow them to address the media for fear of a backlash similar to that it faced during the fallout of the Benoit tragedy.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: WWE Wellness Policy Suspensions - UPDATE
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2007, 04:02:03 AM »
I bet Vince hired Coach Hines to bust those steroid wrestlers.

I am a mini beast