Author Topic: funny as hell if you know anything about philadelphia...  (Read 878 times)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
footloose and fancy free

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: funny as hell if you know anything about philadelphia...
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 12:15:35 PM »
not funny at all,, but something needs to be done in that city.. they need to hire some nypd guys that actually know how to reduce crime.. like guiliani or bernard kerik.. and they need more officers

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 12:49:10 PM »
not funny at all,, but something needs to be done in that city.. they need to hire some nypd guys that actually know how to reduce crime.. like guiliani or bernard kerik.. and they need more officers

Guliani's done a fantastic job of reducing crime in Mexico.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 01:04:38 PM »
Guliani's done a fantastic job of reducing crime in Mexico.

mexico city cant afford to pay their officers shit,, so they're forced into corruption,, just like in ny in the 80's

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 07:40:08 AM »

it is funny..when you see how the mayor and the police commissioner respond...and how black people blame everyone else but themselves...they had timoney and he left when the degenerate mayor street got elected.
footloose and fancy free

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 06:28:03 PM »
Philly is another lost city, sometime after Detroit but before New Orleans.  Miami, where I live, is pretty damn bad unless you live in a gated community.  Fortunately, my 'hood isn't that bad, relatively quiet.  I've been to Detroit many times, it is beyond what many can imagine.  While Streets is a terrible mayor, I'm not quite sure if he can match up to Detroit's own Kilpatrick.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 05:48:24 AM »
Philly is another lost city, sometime after Detroit but before New Orleans.  Miami, where I live, is pretty damn bad unless you live in a gated community.  Fortunately, my 'hood isn't that bad, relatively quiet.  I've been to Detroit many times, it is beyond what many can imagine.  While Streets is a terrible mayor, I'm not quite sure if he can match up to Detroit's own Kilpatrick.

i don't know about that...was kwame found waiting in line for hours for a new iphone? did kwame force an on duty police officer to hold his spot in line for said I-Phone? 
footloose and fancy free