Author Topic: BSU dominated last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1378 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
BSU dominated last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 31, 2007, 10:24:06 AM »
Anyone see the Boise St. game last night.. Weber st. should just quit the rest of the season after that ass whooping. BSU had almost 400 yds by the half and Ian Johnson started his quest for the Heisman with 180 yds. I believe and 3 touchdowns.. Hawaii could be in trouble there BEACH!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It was great being in the end zone seats watching.. Got to love the big blue...

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
Re: BSU dominated last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 10:28:03 AM »
It was Weber St..not to take anything away from the broncs but weber st isn't a powerhouse...
footloose and fancy free

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 10:57:33 AM »
Of course not everyones first game is a speedbumb game.... Look at USC playing UofIdaho... But I don't know if they will put up those kind of numbers... I was just happy my home team started off with such a bang...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 11:11:52 AM »
Anyone see the Boise St. game last night.. Weber st. should just quit the rest of the season after that ass whooping. BSU had almost 400 yds by the half and Ian Johnson started his quest for the Heisman with 180 yds. I believe and 3 touchdowns.. Hawaii could be in trouble there BEACH!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It was great being in the end zone seats watching.. Got to love the big blue...

lol.   ;D  Great win.  They scored 28 in the first quarter?   :o  QB put up some great stats. 

Have you seen the point spread for UH v. Northern Colorado?  I think it's about 57 or 58 (something like that).  We'll cover.   :)

We got some horses this year mang.   :) 

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 11:17:44 AM »
lol.   ;D  Great win.  They scored 28 in the first quarter?   :o  QB put up some great stats. 

Have you seen the point spread for UH v. Northern Colorado?  I think it's about 57 or 58 (something like that).  We'll cover.   :)

We got some horses this year mang.   :) 

I can't wait to watch the Heisman battle between our two stars.. Yeah I saw that you guys are supposed to kill N. COl. got to love the speed bumb games. Everyone on your squad healthy starting out this year??  I was thouroughly impressed with the way tharp came out and stepped into his new role. Now I just hope he can keep it up.

I was wondering how long it would take for you to respond.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 11:23:20 AM »
Of course not everyones first game is a speedbumb game.... Look at USC playing UofIdaho... But I don't know if they will put up those kind of numbers... I was just happy my home team started off with such a bang...

sort of like louisville playing murray st....
footloose and fancy free

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 11:27:31 AM »
I can't wait to watch the Heisman battle between our two stars.. Yeah I saw that you guys are supposed to kill N. COl. got to love the speed bumb games. Everyone on your squad healthy starting out this year??  I was thouroughly impressed with the way tharp came out and stepped into his new role. Now I just hope he can keep it up.

I was wondering how long it would take for you to respond.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dude you have no idea how eager I am to get the season started.  The dog days of summer are over!   ;D

Everyone is pretty healthy.  LB Blaze Soares will sit out, but he could play if we really needed him.  He's the only starter that will sit out.  He is the second coming of Pisa Tinoisamoa. 

This is the most optimistic I've ever been coming into a season.  I think this is will be the most talented team UH has ever had. 

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 11:33:09 AM »
Dude you have no idea how eager I am to get the season started.  The dog days of summer are over!   ;D

Everyone is pretty healthy.  LB Blaze Soares will sit out, but he could play if we really needed him.  He's the only starter that will sit out.  He is the second coming of Pisa Tinoisamoa. 

This is the most optimistic I've ever been coming into a season.  I think this is will be the most talented team UH has ever had. 

Yeah we lost our talent last year but they replaced it well. I don't know how we will do at FB Lau was a tough blocker to replace. The LB position left open with Brooks got filled with a kid who played at the same high school underneath him. So he should be okay... Other then that I think we will do okay. I can't wait to see what Childs does on the outside running routes..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 11:40:27 AM »
Yeah we lost our talent last year but they replaced it well. I don't know how we will do at FB Lau was a tough blocker to replace. The LB position left open with Brooks got filled with a kid who played at the same high school underneath him. So he should be okay... Other then that I think we will do okay. I can't wait to see what Childs does on the outside running routes..

Who replaced Rabb? 

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2007, 11:46:15 AM »
Jeremy Childs is the new go to guy... Last year they split the catches between Raab,Naanee, and James. But now Childs is the go to man..

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2007, 04:27:42 PM »
ask Michigan about their 1-AA game. hahahaha.
Go Big Red!!!