Author Topic: MYSEONE MACHINE SQUATS 1800 (pic included)  (Read 5980 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: MYSEONE MACHINE SQUATS 1800 (pic included)
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 06:56:49 PM »
I'd be curious to see the range of motion on that squat. Machine or not that's a lot of weight.

...but then again that's a warm up set for most getbiggers.

Pretty much my thoughts as well....

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 07:41:06 PM »
I know. Those fucking thighs in those tights Damn!  :o
do you have the real one, without photoshopping ?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2007, 07:41:35 PM »
Now how is the necessary for leg Hypertrophy??? please tell me...

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 07:52:17 PM »
i think an 1800lb squat is pretty much humanly impossible

It is.  Machine weight should never be taken really seriously.  Doing squats in a Smith machine with a good amount of weight to parallel is about as good as it's gonna get if someone's looking for "bragging" material when it comes to a machine-assisted movement.

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2007, 08:54:03 PM »
For the last time, and this is the last time I mentioned that I have squatted using different types of equipment. I shuffle my squatting motions around as I like change. The squatting motions that I do are the king squat (shown), smith machine squat, barbell squat, I also include leg presses on the 45 degree angle and the inverted leg press.

Each movement is done either very deep or above parallel, it really depends on what I'm aiming for. I have never been a pure bodybuilder, I consider myself more of a power/strength athlete personally.

That lift wasn't done all the way down, but it definitely helped increase leg size and overall explosive power.

I have been training for 18 years, over that time I have

I have rock bottom barbell squatted 500lbs for 5 reps with a pause at the bottom

Smith machine rock bottom (with spot) 700+ for 4 reps

Smith machine slightly above parallel around 1000lbs for 4 reps (16 plates on the bar, 2 plates added to the middle of the bar or on a dipping belt, and a person standing on the stack).

Barbell squat above parallel 855lbs x 4, 675 x 20 above parallel.

Stifflegged deadlift 535 x 8 reps

All done at a body weight of 205-220lbs.

Except it and move on...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2007, 08:57:05 PM »
For the last time, and this is the last time I mentioned that I have squatted using different types of equipment. I shuffle my squatting motions around as I like change. The squatting motions that I do are the king squat (shown), smith machine squat, barbell squat, I also include leg presses on the 45 degree angle and the inverted leg press.

Each movement is done either very deep or above parallel, it really depends on what I'm aiming for. I have never been a pure bodybuilder, I consider myself more of a power/strength athlete personally.

That lift wasn't done all the way down, but it definitely helped increase leg size and overall explosive power.

I have rock bottom barbell squatted 500lbs for 5 reps with a pause at the bottom

Smith machine slightly above parallel around 1000lbs for 4 reps (16 plates on the bar, 2 plates added to the middle of the bar or on a dipping belt, and a person standing on the stack).

Except it and move on...

except what?

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2007, 09:04:37 PM »

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2007, 09:04:53 PM »

Except it and move on...

Have you tried 225lbs for 100 reps? According to The True Adonis words he's accomplished it, him and his partner were the only people at the gym.  :)
#

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2007, 09:05:08 PM »
Except it and move on...

This man is a genius

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2007, 09:09:50 PM »
Im sure this pic was taken at the bottom of the ROM.

Brutal 1/8th rep machine curtsy!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2007, 09:13:35 PM »
Now how is the necessary for leg Hypertrophy??? please tell me...

whatever he's doing has worked much better for him than whatever it is you're doing has for you.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2007, 10:00:05 PM »
there is a guy at my gym that tops that shit..I have the pics on my phone..

lol..I should post them
Here comes the money shot

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2007, 10:07:24 PM »

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2007, 01:15:07 AM »
do you have the real one, without photoshopping ?

Nah, just ran across that one. Will keep an eye out for it though...its actually my desktop wallpaper.  ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2007, 03:52:04 AM »
That guy must have read this before his "workout"

:o

Cracking me one off while gf is in another room.

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2007, 05:47:10 AM »

Except it and move on...

More power to you, but for us to "except it" we'd have to really give a damn.  It doesn't really make a difference in any of our lives one way or another.  I'm not being rude, you're just insignificant.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2007, 05:49:41 AM »

:o

Cracking me one off while gf is in another room.

seriously, who is she????  :-* :-* :-*

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2007, 06:02:09 AM »
That pic of Fux collapsing under the weight after his tendons ripped off at the knees sends chills up my back!!!!!!!

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2007, 06:04:04 AM »
seriously, who is she????  :-* :-* :-*

Just some random girl whose pic that has been making the rounds for a few years now.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2007, 07:28:41 AM »
great spine workout

No great spine compression.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2007, 07:57:49 AM »

Except it and move on...
bull fuccking shit.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2007, 07:58:40 AM »
myesone is smoking some heavy stuff.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2007, 08:03:04 AM »
whatever he's doing has worked much better for him than whatever it is you're doing has for you.
not really, the guy's legs aren't very big at all, he needs to shut up and prove his claims, hahahahahaa, 1,000 for 4 slightly above parallel squats on the Smith, what a joke.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2007, 08:24:03 AM »

Except it and move on...

Barring Ronnie on a good day when was younger I can't see any IFBB pro doing some of those lifts.
Barbell squat above parallel 855lbs x 4? That must be REALLY above parallel. Smith machine rock bottom (with spot) 700+ for 4 reps? Put em on Youtube.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2007, 08:33:53 AM »

Except it and move on...
Your a liar.

Hope this helps.