Author Topic: JOHNNIE JACKSSON GETTING CALLED OUT  (Read 6974 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: JOHNNIE JACKSSON GETTING CALLED OUT
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2007, 04:55:16 PM »
Well, he's entertaining which is something refreshing...

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2007, 04:56:56 PM »
the benchmonster ain't got shit on the CHICKSTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit...I think we've reached a new level of retardedness.

What part of these posts don't you people understand...?

I did over 20 reps ONCE...with 405.

I used to do SETS of 12 with 405 on the bench.

They're two different lifts, on different occasions...

Maybe if some of you were to actually step foot into a gym, you would be more familiar with the lingo...

I'm out....If you can't figure it out on your own...I'VE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA.........

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2007, 05:03:57 PM »
w

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2007, 05:08:10 PM »
A little more about the meet:  http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46978&highlight=rise+dead

I thought I posted the pic I took of him pulling, but I can't find it as of now. 

w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2007, 05:12:02 PM »
A little more about the meet:  http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46978&highlight=rise+dead

I thought I posted the pic I took of him pulling, but I can't find it as of now. 

it was in a magazine . . . everybody's seen it.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2007, 05:13:04 PM »
w

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2007, 05:35:11 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2007, 05:37:25 PM »
Another

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2007, 06:01:09 PM »
Just for clarification, I took the top pic.

Now, I doubt other gentleman mentioned in this thread would even be within 100 lbs of that pull (805 lbs-my memory was wrong).

w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2007, 06:38:06 PM »
Just for clarification, I took the top pic.

Now, I doubt other gentleman mentioned in this thread would even be within 100 lbs of that pull (805 lbs-my memory was wrong).

yeah, i'm sure ronnie coleman would have problems singling 805 . . .  ::)

one more thing, if you respond, don't pretend you know me . . . w the condescending bs you come up w from time to time.  try to be objective.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2007, 06:41:54 PM »
Ben White is definitely a strong guy if those weights are real and his claims are real. 

Now, he may out bench Jackson, but let's see what he can pull from the floor.  The bench press is not the only test of strength by any stretch.  I am guessing Johnnie will smoke him in the deadlift.

yip :)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2007, 07:16:08 PM »
yeah, i'm sure ronnie coleman would have problems singling 805 . . .  ::)

one more thing, if you respond, don't pretend you know me . . . w the condescending bs you come up w from time to time.  try to be objective.

Wtf are you talking about???

I was talking about the fellow Mr. White not being able to pull that weight.

Ronnie can and has, but can he without straps?

I don't know you, but I know a lot of the lifters referenced or have seen them compete in person. 
w

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2007, 07:18:30 PM »
you can't win with this skinny clown Chris Mason, Al Gebra, if you don't automatically believe every pros claim he calls you crazy and says you know nothing about lifting even though he has 14 inch arms and a furry 35 inch chest.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2007, 07:27:29 PM »
you can't win with this skinny clown Chris Mason, Al Gebra, if you don't automatically believe every pros claim he calls you crazy and says you know nothing about lifting even though he has 14 inch arms and a furry 35 inch chest.

Lol, wtf?  Hey, you were proven wrong, AGAIN.  Just admit it and move on with life. 
w

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2007, 07:28:36 PM »
Lol, wtf?  Hey, you were proven wrong, AGAIN.  Just admit it and move on with life. 
the point was that Ben White was calling him out on his bench not his deadlift and White would destroy JOJ on the bench.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2007, 07:33:11 PM »
the point was that Ben White was calling him out on his bench not his deadlift and White would destroy JOJ on the bench.

Did you read why I initially said and do you remember your response?

I agree that Mr. White is a better bencher than Johnnie.  I am sure Johnnie would agree as well. 
w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2007, 07:38:08 PM »
hahaha . . . chris conveniently forgetting that the post I took issue with referenced "other gentlemen mentioned in this thread" . . . ronnie's been mentioned several times, and he still had the gall to post something like that.

never mind . . . he said "other gentleman" . . . whatever, the straps comment is still pretty lame.

and then he comes up w his lame straps comment after posting videos of suited & wrapped w/in an inch of death, monolifting "record-breakers."

one more thing, if you took that pic, you know ronnie would have gotten a 3rd rep easier than JOJ's 804.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2007, 07:38:08 PM »
Squad, I would agree Ben would probably destroy most pro's right now on bench, if not all of them...apparently he called them out somewhere else for squats and deads too...Which is suicide on his part, joj deaded 814 in the pic posted above, and I'm sure Ronnie could probably have pulled about 830 or so in his prime...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2007, 07:39:02 PM »
Squad, I would agree Ben would probably destroy most pro's right now on bench, if not all of them...apparently he called them out somewhere else for squats and deads too...Which is suicide on his part, joj deaded 814 in the pic posted above, and I'm sure Ronnie could probably have pulled about 830 or so in his prime...
how do you know Ben can't?

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2007, 07:50:17 PM »
hahaha . . . chris conveniently forgetting that the post I took issue with referenced "other gentlemen mentioned in this thread" . . . ronnie's been mentioned several times, and he still had the gall to post something like that.

never mind . . . he said "other gentleman" . . . whatever, the straps comment is still pretty lame.

and then he comes up w his lame straps comment after posting videos of suited & wrapped w/in an inch of death, monolifting "record-breakers."

one more thing, if you took that pic, you know ronnie would have gotten a 3rd rep easier than JOJ's 804.

Forget the pic, I was THERE!!!  JJ pulled just over 820 lbs after that and was red lighted even thought the lift looked good to me.  I think he may have even had a bit MORE in him had he gotten another attempt. 

The straps comment is lame???  Lol, have you ever held 800 + lbs in your hands?  Have you ever lifted it from the floor?  How about 700 lbs?  Straps can make a BIG difference at that weight depending on the lifter.

In any event, Ronnie is very strong, I have never said otherwise.  In fact, I have said I think he is/was stronger than JJ overall.

w

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2007, 07:50:55 PM »
how do you know Ben can't?

I don't.  I am guessing.  That said, VERY few men can pull 800 + lbs from the floor.
w

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2007, 07:56:14 PM »
I don't.  I am guessing.  That said, VERY few men can pull 800 + lbs from the floor.
seems to me that a man as big as Ben White is who HAS COMPETED IN AT LEAST ONE OF THE POWERLIFTS and trains at a well known powerlifting gym would be a very good candidate for an 800 pull and at least an 800 squat, wouldn't you say?

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2007, 07:57:54 PM »
I dont know that he cant, but following that logic, you dont know that he can, and I highly doubt that he can, his back just doesn't look thick enough to handle that kind of weight...

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2007, 07:59:38 PM »
seems to me that a man as big as Ben White is who HAS COMPETED IN AT LEAST ONE OF THE POWERLIFTS and trains at a well known powerlifting gym would be a very good candidate for an 800 pull and at least an 800 squat, wouldn't you say?

Nope.  That is wayyyy too much of a guess.

Now, an equipped squat of 800 + lbs is more likely than a 800 + lbs dead.

If I was betting I would say he can do neither.  That said, I would be interested to know for sure.
w