Author Topic: no gyno  (Read 2698 times)

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
no gyno
« on: September 01, 2007, 06:17:53 AM »
what are some good things to take to get hard and lean that wont cause gyno, other then winny, var and primo.
i also cant take clen  because i have anxiety problems.
thanks for your help/
mish1234
so hot

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Re: no gyno
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 06:29:32 AM »
I've never got gyno from EQ or Prop, but it may be because my doses are not over the top either. Don't need crazy doses to make sure you gain, just use it wisely.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 06:39:24 AM »
Have you ever cycled before?  Some people are more prone to gyno than others, it's hard to say other than simply recommend drugs that cannot aromatize and have little to no progestin activity, such as winstrol.  Why did you state "other than winny, var, and primo"  those are some pretty good choices.  The fact is any ester of Test, be it enanthate, propionate, cypionate, etc all has the same chance to aromatize and cause gyno.  EQ has a fairly low aromatization rate, but it is still certainly possible to get gyno from it.  If you don't want gyno just take anti-estrogen and/or an aromatase inhibitor during your cycle.  Personally if you are concerned about it I would take 500mg Test/week 50mg Winny ED, and 10-20mg of tamaxofin ED.  You shouldn't have any problems.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 07:25:47 AM »
Have you ever cycled before?  Some people are more prone to gyno than others, it's hard to say other than simply recommend drugs that cannot aromatize and have little to no progestin activity, such as winstrol.  Why did you state "other than winny, var, and primo"  those are some pretty good choices.  The fact is any ester of Test, be it enanthate, propionate, cypionate, etc all has the same chance to aromatize and cause gyno.  EQ has a fairly low aromatization rate, but it is still certainly possible to get gyno from it.  If you don't want gyno just take anti-estrogen and/or an aromatase inhibitor during your cycle.  Personally if you are concerned about it I would take 500mg Test/week 50mg Winny ED, and 10-20mg of tamaxofin ED.  You shouldn't have any problems.

That's the key right there. Have you cycled? If not you don't know how prone you are or aren't to gyno. As said above some are more prone then others. If you've never cycled then try & see how you'll react - keep some anti-e's on hand.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 05:30:56 AM »
I just finally had my gyno cut out 2 days ago.  If I even touch the smallest amount of test without an AE I get gyno.  However, Dbol for example does not affect me in the least.  Everyone is different.  Unfortunately, I did not know what I was doing 12 years ago when I started and carried the gyno around as a result.

I feel your pain, I did the same years ago when I started.  How much did your surgury run you BTW? I assume it wasn't covered by insurance (was considered cosmetic for me).

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 06:31:25 AM »
Ha, I allways had slight gyno from puberty... So, I figured it didnt matter.
I reasearched AAS well before I ever used, and took precautions till I figured out how I respond to different stuff.

But, It has not gotten any worse over almost 10 yrs using  most every Human pharma AAS out there.

It bother'd me when I was younger and single, but I could give a crap now.
My Wife says, "If anyone gets a boob job - It's HER!"

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 06:57:27 AM »
I know the doctor, so it was only $250 for the surgical set up fee.  It was a simple surgery.  He just numbed up the area and sucked it out with a Vaser lipo needle through a tiny incision about five inches to the side of my nipple.  The brusing is pretty bad, but that will go away.

so he just removed the fatty tissue, but not the gland?

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 07:03:59 AM »
I know the doctor, so it was only $250 for the surgical set up fee.  It was a simple surgery.  He just numbed up the area and sucked it out with a Vaser lipo needle through a tiny incision about five inches to the side of my nipple.  The brusing is pretty bad, but that will go away.

Oh so you didn't have a glandular nodulation formed?  That's what I got.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 07:12:46 AM »
Well that is certainly a lot cheaper than the 2-$5000 I have heard of others spending to get theirs cleaned up.  I still have my lumps, when I'm around 8-12% BF you can't tell, and there is where I stay most of the time.  Someday I will clean it up, but the expense has scared me off for a long time, I mean think how much GH I can buy with 2-$5000!

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 07:16:26 AM »
Apparently, it's a new type of machine/procedure (the ultrasonic sound breakup part).

Any idea what it's called?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2007, 06:00:29 PM »
I feel as though most sides come on AFTER the cycle.  so use your nolva/clomid and this should minimize your chances.
you are gay.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2007, 08:35:40 PM »
Apparently, it's a new type of machine/procedure (the ultrasonic sound breakup part).
Any idea what this cost if you don't know the doctor? I've got a spot on my left pec about the size of a dime that will not go away.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2007, 10:14:01 PM »
Looks like Playdough....

Friends have paid $1500-2000 but that is here in the plastic surgery haven of AZ. Might be more in rural America!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 06:25:01 AM »
PROBLEM IS...
Ya go get it cut out, and head back to a nice 1gr/ wk test cycle and then what?

If its not too bad,   I think better to build all the mass you want first.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2007, 06:45:16 AM »
PROBLEM IS...
Ya go get it cut out, and head back to a nice 1gr/ wk test cycle and then what?

If its not too bad,   I think better to build all the mass you want first.

if the gland is removed you never worry about it...

if itsnot...then you could likely see it again

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 07:05:28 AM »
if the gland is removed you never worry about it...

if itsnot...then you could likely see it again

No sheit? Remove the gland and it cant grow back??  that sounds good.

Messing up the shape of the chest is another fear. I dont know if thats a valid fear, or if some guys simply had a odd
shape prior to the surgery...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 07:19:06 AM »
No sheit? Remove the gland and it cant grow back??  that sounds good.

Messing up the shape of the chest is another fear. I dont know if thats a valid fear, or if some guys simply had a odd
shape prior to the surgery...

from what ive seen on trained athletes/ bodybuilders...is that the shape doesnt change, however there is a bit of an indention around the nipple. especially when flexed, not noticable to regular people...only those in the know like us

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 07:35:24 AM »
Thnx Wes - Ya, normal PPL dont notice that sheit....

I think I'll be saving that money.  My major complaint is my nipples are usualy puffy.
Allyays have been..
Ive nice chest shape (That I wouldn want to mess up) and I look great when Im cold, but
the cosmetic effect of the puffyness messes up all the F'n bench press work I done over the years.

There is a small hard area under each one, Looks nothing like that poor dude in the picture above,
But I'd look a hell of a lot better if that puff would stay down...
I dont know if theres a easier way than cutting out the gland. I dont have much fat under there, and
removing fat unevenly can also be a shape issue Ive heard.

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 07:56:28 AM »
One of the best in the country for gyno surgery

http://www.cosmetic-md.com/

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 09:12:50 PM »
Ron Paul 2012

4thAD

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 09:33:54 PM »
from what ive seen on trained athletes/ bodybuilders...is that the shape doesnt change, however there is a bit of an indention around the nipple. especially when flexed, not noticable to regular people...only those in the know like us

this is true, but preventable if you get down to very minimal bf% before going in for surgery. This happens when too much tissue is removed.