Author Topic: 9/11- When is enough enough?  (Read 3332 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: 9/11- When is enough enough?
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 01:46:47 PM »
Absolutely idiotic.....I know guys who were in the Pentagon..I know a Navel captain who saw the damm plane hit the building..i know a guy who was on the phone with the Pentagon when it got hit...it was a plane..get over it. As far as putting it past us...I won't forget....way should we..fuck the rags.  And before I'm accused by 2nd coming of being a southern patriot..I'm from Mass.
L

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2007, 02:27:18 PM »
bro word of mouth does not solve squat. half seen it, half have not

those who have seen hit,happen to of been bribed and threaten by the cia

those who have not seen it, speak of so because THERE IS NO EVIDENCE

THEM FUCKERS WILL NOT RELEASE THE VIDS

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2007, 02:51:47 PM »
I know guys who were in the Pentagon..I know a Navel captain who saw the damm plane hit the building

Great, let them and others testify to a fair official government body about what they saw when 9/11 is thoroughly investigated. 

Then maybe we can put all the conspiracy theories to rest, including the 9/11 Commissions conspiracy theory.

Until we investigate we will have these questions.

S

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2007, 01:45:36 AM »
bro word of mouth does not solve squat. half seen it, half have not

those who have seen hit,happen to of been bribed and threaten by the cia

those who have not seen it, speak of so because THERE IS NO EVIDENCE

THEM FUCKERS WILL NOT RELEASE THE VIDS
You seriously are a loser.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2007, 02:00:41 AM »
911 isn't about mourning over lost ones.. its about remembering how strong we were and how we came together.. its about people stepping up and becoming hero's. it will always be remembered as not only the worst time,,but one of the greatest times in american history. for a few months we weren't black or white, or democrate or republican -we were americans.

we were tested, and we past.. the fuckers tried(and are still trying) to stop the way we live.. when all they did was make us stronger.. i sure as hell will never forget.

Yes.  So true.  Well said. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2007, 02:06:04 AM »
Absolutely idiotic.....I know guys who were in the Pentagon..I know a Navel captain who saw the damm plane hit the building..i know a guy who was on the phone with the Pentagon when it got hit...it was a plane..get over it. As far as putting it past us...I won't forget....way should we..fuck the rags.  And before I'm accused by 2nd coming of being a southern patriot..I'm from Mass.

Idiotic is right.  This conspiracy nonsense is something that will continue to be confined to message boards, alternative "news" sites, and the "911 scholars."  Maybe an opportunist or two might try and make some money by doing a "documentary," but this crap is old already.  No surprise that this issue has not come up in any of the Republican and Democrat presidential debates.