Author Topic: Hexarelin/GHRP-6  (Read 2409 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Hexarelin/GHRP-6
« on: September 01, 2007, 07:39:31 PM »
Has anyone n here used these peptides yet? Here's what ive learned basically.

ghrp-6 stimulates gh release in humans, endogenously. Ive also read it causes rapid weight gain.

Hexarelin seem's to have similar effects,

anyone?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Hexarelin/GHRP-6
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 10:04:57 PM »
I don't buy in to the whole peptide stuff....money is far better spent on just plain AAS and GH.

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 10:15:10 PM »
I don't buy in to the whole peptide stuff....money is far better spent on just plain AAS and GH.

I don't agree. I've seen the effect of ghrp-6 on some people. 20lb in a couple of weeks is not unheard. Do some research especially on meso-rx.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 10:26:06 PM »
I don't agree. I've seen the effect of ghrp-6 on some people. 20lb in a couple of weeks is not unheard. Do some research especially on meso-rx.
Maybe so, all I'm saying is that I'm not sold on it yet. I'm not saying that stuff like this is worthless, not at all, but in the grand scheme of things I wonder about their "worthwhile" in comparison to the basics.

Hey, who knows, I could very well change my position on this in the future...after all, the way i think about all this stuff has evolved over the years and continues to each year.

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 10:38:00 PM »
Maybe so, all I'm saying is that I'm not sold on it yet. I'm not saying that stuff like this is worthless, not at all, but in the grand scheme of things I wonder about their "worthwhile" in comparison to the basics.

Hey, who knows, I could very well change my position on this in the future...after all, the way i think about all this stuff has evolved over the years and continues to each year.

I've seen guys getting their IGF levels taken after just a couple of days on either of the releasing peptides and it was amazing by how many folds it was elevated.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 11:14:55 PM »

Bro, maybe your old school, but i have seen the medical reports, and these peptides, if real are anything but hype.

im thinking of using hexa mid cycle throughout pct

8)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 11:17:31 PM »
also, these peptides are extremely cheap compared to the $$ for mainstream hgh, 5mg bottle for around 45-55$ is about enough for a cycle

:'(

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 04:56:36 AM »
I haven't tried GHRP-6 yet nor many of the other newer peptides.  I'm waiting for more studies.  I don't doubt they work, in fact I would almost guarantee they work from the limited knowledge of them I have so far, but without seeing long-term studies I won't be taking them.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 06:38:47 AM »
I believe Our pituitary has a large store of HGH. I forget how much, but its a staggering #.

Just look at WWE's Big Show. He's a true case of a Pituitary problem induced Giant.

There's a few prescription HGH releasing meds that are quite effective is my understanding...

Do I want to mess w/ them?  NO!

There's a lot to be said for using Old School, tried and proven stuff. Let some other Kamikaze go down in flames...

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 06:50:51 AM »
I believe Our pituitary has a large store of HGH. I forget how much, but its a staggering #.

Just look at WWE's Big Show. He's a true case of a Pituitary problem induced Giant.

There's a few prescription HGH releasing meds that are quite effective is my understanding...

Do I want to mess w/ them?  NO!

There's a lot to be said for using Old School, tried and proven stuff. Let some other Kamikaze go down in flames...

i dont see the problem with starting out at an extremely safe dose

for some hgh is un-affordable, and gh'rs do the job, so imlearning