Author Topic: News thread  (Read 830 times)

body88

News thread
« on: September 02, 2007, 08:58:22 AM »
Please provide some injury reports/news about your team. With the season fast approaching it is hard to keep up with everything.

Pats

Seymour pupped. Out till week six. Jarvis Green will start in his place. Thank god for Jarvis.

Harrison suspended for four games.

David Thomas activated from pup.

Rookie te rivers cut. Will make an outstanding te for someone else.

Chad Jackson and Troy Brown placed on pup as reserves for after week 6.

Kyle Brady activated from pup.

Moss seen with pads on heading into practice bubble. No word about him yet. Maybe still alive, maybe not.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: News thread
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 12:00:56 PM »
Ravens head into the season opener against the Bengals Sept. 10 with no significant injuries.

The most noteworthy injuries are to two starters. Both starting cornerback Samari Rolle and starting widout Mark Clayton have high ankle sprains.

Both have been quoted as saying that they'll be ready for the opener next Monday night.

Among the most name worthy cuts on the Ravens squad were former starting wide receiver, Clarence Moore. Moore is a former sixth round draft choice in 2004 known for his tall (6'6"), lanky frame and leaping ability.

I gotta say that I'm real dissapointed that Moore never panned out. During his rookie year in 2004, he caught two late game touchdown passes in an exciting come-from-behind win against the Jets that many felt was the best game of the season. I though that was going to be his coming out party but he did very little after that. In fact, he was demoted from starter in 2005 to fourth wideout on the depth chart after the team signed starter Derek Mason in the offseason.

Some team with the right position coach is really going to tap into this guy's potential to the fullest. I still think he'll become a stater one day for another team. Best of luck Clarence, except when you play against your former team.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 01:31:07 PM »
not my team but priest holmes is out for at least 7 games with a "Non-Football Injury"

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 01:40:00 PM »
seahawks traded S michael boulware to the texans for DE jason babin

DT Marcus Tubbs on IR after tearing his ACL

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 08:55:21 AM »
Gmen have put safety Will Demps on season ending IR.surprised me he was having a good camp :-\
supposedly there working on a settlement so he can become a free agent.
they like their 6 round pick,safety Michaell Johnson from Arizona
they also kept Graig Dahl at safety,an undrafted free agent signing from div 1AA North Dakota state
{how can ya not root for a guy like that :D}
no true fullback on the team :(
going with 2 rookies as long snapper,Deossie,and Alford out of Penn ST. :-\
all 7 draft picks have made the cut so far.

and of course Strahan's back.